FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > uploading video's on fab

uploading video's on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who else thinks we should be able upload home videos on here, I have been on another site where you can do this and I have to say, making them is fun and horny as hell lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"who else thinks we should be able upload home videos on here, I have been on another site where you can do this and I have to say, making them is fun and horny as hell lol "

It is good. Unfortunately it is not cheap to host. This gets even more difficult on a free site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

could you inbox me the other site lol

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I do , I think it would cost more to be a site supporter though

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

I think it would be a great idea but I do understand the restrictions not to mention the cost. I'd also like to know the name of the site you're on about as well please! Xx

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Think we know the site in question and its nowhere near as good as this one and hardly worth joining just to look at a few videos.

May be wrong but I think its been a long while since any new ones went on.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"Think we know the site in question and its nowhere near as good as this one and hardly worth joining just to look at a few videos.

May be wrong but I think its been a long while since any new ones went on."

if its the one i am thinking of then yeah, not much been put on since we put ours on there about 6 months ago lol

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

This is by far the best site around, in our opinion.

Fab could offer this by say offering Gold plus membership for £xx giving the video upload option.

It would I suspect be the end of Fab as a free site because of the extra cost involved in hosting them

"who else thinks we should be able upload home videos on here, I have been on another site where you can do this and I have to say, making them is fun and horny as hell lol "

Like others have said it'd more than likely result in us having to pay to use the site which then ruins one of the main appeals of this site. Then you've got the factor of everyone uploading videos trying to have the best video on fab, almost like the most fabbed section. Pointless if you ask me.

Just done a search for 'Video'… yes, the forums have a search funtion… wow… how did that happen eh?

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/29839

Admin answer on there, although its a very old thread.

Personally…. I dont think its a good idea, unless its a payable feature (ie, the users who want vids pay for them).

Copyright would be a big big issue… its a lot lot harder to prove a video is genuine and not copied from x(insertsmallrodentnamehere) and someone would have to watch every video uploaded to check that no third parties were in it (as per the pic rules). OK, i know there would be plenty of volunteers for that but imagine the forum threads caused by vids been rejected….

Steve

By *helmercpleCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

How about uploading your videos to xhamster to a private account then send invites to your selected Fab friends. X

I see. no the other site is not as good as this one and did cost me to be a lifetime member. the wife likes that one though lol I a fab all the way

"How about uploading your videos to xhamster to a private account then send invites to your selected Fab friends. X"

I did not know you could do that, well done you

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

video feature would just be made up of hundreds of men wanking anyway.

*yawn*

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

if you can upload/view on there then why do you also need to do the same here?

» Add a new message to this topic