FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Edging your dick

Edging your dick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames2602 OP   Man  over a year ago

whittle

I've heard guys doing this and what it does.

But silly question maybe. How do you do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I've heard guys doing this and what it does.

But silly question maybe. How do you do it?"

It takes some will power - you have to stop wanking or whatever it is that’s bringing you close. You do the same the next time until you decide when you feel you can’t stand it anymore. You should feel a much stronger orgasm and usually you cum harder, more and further if you’re a shooter. If you’re wanking you can get your partner to take control and lots of guys like this as it’s no longer in their control. I don’t want to be sexist about this so I’m sure that women can edge too. It’s just that al of my experience has been edging myself and other blokes that like it. Give it a go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It takes some will power - you have to stop wanking or whatever it is that’s bringing you close. You do the same the next time until you decide when you feel you can’t stand it anymore. You should feel a much stronger orgasm and usually you cum harder, more and further if you’re a shooter. If you’re wanking you can get your partner to take control and lots of guys like this as it’s no longer in their control. I don’t want to be sexist about this so I’m sure that women can edge too. It’s just that al of my experience has been edging myself and other blokes that like it. Give it a go "

basically what he said. But also you can edge to a cruel spoiled orgasm where if you stop wanking him just at the right moment you can make him ejaculate BUT without the release of a orgasm

Ramsgate

It takes some will power - you have to stop wanking or whatever it is that’s bringing you close. You do the same the next time until you decide when you feel you can’t stand it anymore. You should feel a much stronger orgasm and usually you cum harder, more and further if you’re a shooter. If you’re wanking you can get your partner to take control and lots of guys like this as it’s no longer in their control. I don’t want to be sexist about this so I’m sure that women can edge too. It’s just that al of my experience has been edging myself and other blokes that like it. Give it a go basically what he said. But also you can edge to a cruel spoiled orgasm where if you stop wanking him just at the right moment you can make him ejaculate BUT without the release of a orgasm "

Yes that’s a downside but the upside is that some guys manage to shoot no hands and that’s very horny to see. Some guys can do

It by making their cock bob up and down with their muscles. I edged a guy for a few hours once and he became so frustrated that he flexed his cock and a huge load shot out - it was a bit like a garden hose out of control lol

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

The other down side is that sometimes you cant orgasm at all, you get to a certain point and then the whole thing starts over again, I developed this issue with oral edging from a partner, now it is almost impossible for me to climax through oral stimulation

Ramsgate

"The other down side is that sometimes you cant orgasm at all, you get to a certain point and then the whole thing starts over again, I developed this issue with oral edging from a partner, now it is almost impossible for me to climax through oral stimulation "

I can understand that - although I’m sure a lot of guys will confirm that they can’t cum from oral

alone. Some guys wank until they’re close and then their partner finishes with oral. I’m also wondering if really hard wanking makes a cock less sensitive. I see guys in vids on here wanking so hard sometimes that I’m surprised their cocks aren’t sore.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But silly question maybe. How do you do it?"

Ive done this many times, as i live alone its easy to do as ill have a naked day at home. Im cut so i just keep teasing the head for hours where im just permanently hard and my cock is so teased but dont cum.

The head will be a deep purple and after a while pre will start to dribble and then flow out.

Eventually when i do cum its very intense and will mean it goes off like a firework and spray a good distance and good amounts.

Ill often have mutual cams during the edging to enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic