FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First meet

First meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious to find out, how long did it take everyone to get their first meet from the site?

Times are different because of covid but be interesting to know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found out about this site after visiting a club. I made some friends there and they told me about it, so when I found them on here they verified me and it wasn’t long after until I met others...

A couple of weeks until I met someone from here. I’m sure the verification helped otherwise it would have been longer I think!

100% the verification would have helped

I find that half the issue with the site as a newbie, it’s a catch 22 as people want to meet verified people, but you can’t get verified without meeting haha

Like the whole job interview won’t take you because you need experience, yet you need someone to take a chance to give the experience

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We chatted for a couple of days, then met up...was a horrible meet.

Put me off meeting women for a long time.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

3weeks. I messaged a local guy after seeing his update looking to meet. We arranged a social for that night and he stood me up

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

That is why clubs, organised socials and contributing to forums is important, try and make friends first.

The rest will fall into place

"3weeks. I messaged a local guy after seeing his update looking to meet. We arranged a social for that night and he stood me up "

Feel like there would be a lot of ghosting or being stood up from this site! Not sure why they stood you up, their loss haha!

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

I think it was about a month after I joined that I met someone

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Curious to find out, how long did it take everyone to get their first meet from the site?

Times are different because of covid but be interesting to know!"

Was after our fist 2 meets..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

First week, though it was back in the days of the primordial soup

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

"3weeks. I messaged a local guy after seeing his update looking to meet. We arranged a social for that night and he stood me up "

More fool him. I would have travelled to you despite the distance involved.

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

I think it was about 6 weeks before I had my first social. Nervous but very worthwhile

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Took us a while as we were new to site and were plagued by fakes to start .we finally found a few guys and couples we could rely on .who introduced us to the club scene , we just use site now for chatting with those we have met and letting people know when we are attending club

I think it was a couple of weeks after I joined on my first profile. But I'd been invited to a FFM meet by someone prior to that, which is how I ended up getting talked into signing up.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

One week

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

where no one knows

Mine was a cpl that contacted me ( yes, this used to happen) about 12 yr ago. Really relaxed enjoyable 3 some.

Probably around 2 weeks

I first time joined in 2011 and approx a month later had my first meet at a hotel, bit younger bbw, ended up getting down to fun straight away, but then spent some time after chilling and chatting so 3-4 hours then both left.

Once i had that first veri and not having been on the site that long it lead to to more meets quite soon after, and then more veris so a good cycle of fun.

However joining again years after and not getting meets reasonably quickly and therefore no veris makes getting meets hard. So maybe i need to try the club angle

About 4 weeks I think and then covid has stopped any activity after that.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Probably about a month x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Honestly can't remember. Don't think it was very long though. It became more difficult as we moved up the age range but that's only to be expected

"Honestly can't remember. Don't think it was very long though. It became more difficult as we moved up the age range but that's only to be expected"

Surprises me that, I figure I’m at the sort of younger age range and the majority seem to want 30+! I figure as I get older, I’ll fit more age ranges people are looking for haha

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Honestly can't remember. Don't think it was very long though. It became more difficult as we moved up the age range but that's only to be expected

Surprises me that, I figure I’m at the sort of younger age range and the majority seem to want 30+! I figure as I get older, I’ll fit more age ranges people are looking for haha"

You will . We moved into the late 50s and early 60s age range. That's a whole different ball game

By *L Cool DreMan  over a year ago

Thornton Heath

I’d say was about 2 weeks after talking daily

I've had socials meets next day and others have taken weeks before we could align our diaries. All this before covid but it all goes on how you click here and if you feel comfortable in doing that. Always spoken on the phone before meeting up just to see we can actually chat and get along. That I find is the deciding factor, for me anyway.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I cannot remember how our first ever meet as a couple with my then partner took. This was how I first found Fab.

When I joined as a single over 10 years ago, I met someone the night that I joined. It was a good meet and I was lucky.

Prior to Covid I had mostly been using clubs to meet rather than on here. You live and learn.

Have not had a meet with covid . Though come to think about it I’ve not really had any pre hello’s.

I’ll go back and sit in the corner .

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

About three weeks after we started looking to meet a woman who was also looking for FFM...gave us a very distorted view of how easy it would be going forwards!

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

1st meet i had in 3 days on this site then went to a club on my own not knowing anybody after 2 weeks thought id jump straight in at deep end lol was in male mode tho both times. Going to club was best thing I did gave me lot more confidence and you know you are among genuine people and not time wasters

"About three weeks after we started looking to meet a woman who was also looking for FFM...gave us a very distorted view of how easy it would be going forwards! "

Luck was on your side for that meet then haha

» Add a new message to this topic