FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many men have

How many men have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So how many men have slept with another woman then got another woman/partner to unknowingly to suck your cock clean. And women would you find this a turn on if you found out it happened to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never that’s like a guy spunking in a girls mouth then she kissed you who didn’t know, bordering abuse there lol

Sounds like one of those fantasy ideas to be honest. Doesn’t sound right to me never mind thinking about stds etc

I think most people including me would be pretty horrified by it

Your the gift that keeps giving Op

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Do you mean me sucking another woman's body fluids off a penis, or another woman sucking mine off?

Either way, it would do nothing for me, and I would be annoyed that a man had no thought for my health.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Do you mean me sucking another woman's body fluids off a penis, or another woman sucking mine off?

Either way, it would do nothing for me, and I would be annoyed that a man had no thought for my health.

"

Or the other woman's.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yuck

I know a couple of girls that have slept with guys without their husband knowing and then gone home and had him perform oral sex on her. Very wrong for lots of reasons if the other half is not into that thing.

N was guilty of this for a while

No.

I wear condoms and wash my cock at least twice a day.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Does nobody round here have a sense of smell ?

Most guys would be questioned Gestapo style if they even had a wife of perfume about them.

And a bloke who wouldn't notice his Mrs smelt like the mop bucket at a bukake party deserves a bit of oral thrush.

*these comments do not represent the posters ideas or mores and are only produced for comic value...which is appreciably non-existant.

"Does nobody round here have a sense of smell ?

Most guys would be questioned Gestapo style if they even had a wife of perfume about them.

And a bloke who wouldn't notice his Mrs smelt like the mop bucket at a bukake party deserves a bit of oral thrush.

*these comments do not represent the posters ideas or mores and are only produced for comic value...which is appreciably non-existant. "

Many men may be taking advantage of the Long Covid side effect of loss of taste /sense of smell...

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Does nobody round here have a sense of smell ?

*these comments do not represent the posters ideas or mores and are only produced for comic value...which is appreciably non-existant.

Many men may be taking advantage of the Long Covid side effect of loss of taste /sense of smell..."

Natural selection at its finest.

By *assConductorMan  over a year ago

the wild

"Unknowingly"

Yikes; that's gonna be a no from me.

Zero

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

Unknowingly = without consent. No.

I see a status of a woman saying she wonders how many men she has fucked that have unknowingly gone back and had their dick sucked made me think is this a regular occurrence as iv never done this i should of elaborated this more to save confusion

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"So how many men have slept with another woman then got another woman/partner to unknowingly to suck your cock clean. And women would you find this a turn on if you found out it happened to you "

I have and it’s a vivid memory I’m proud of

"Your the gift that keeps giving Op "

Yer I do tend to type and send before I think or read it back. Prob coz I don’t really give a toss what others opinions of me are,if they know me they would know I’m a nice enough guy I don’t push boundaries. Was only asking a question as it wasn’t the first woman iv seen with a similar status and there are lots of married men on here so have they gone back and it’s happened. I doubt even if they had they would say yes coming from answers on this thread

It's the unknowing part that's unsettling.

I can see why you would enjoy the power that this fantasy would give you but it is also abuse because she doesn't consent to your game

"Your the gift that keeps giving Op

Yer I do tend to type and send before I think or read it back. Prob coz I don’t really give a toss what others opinions of me are,if they know me they would know I’m a nice enough guy I don’t push boundaries. Was only asking a question as it wasn’t the first woman iv seen with a similar status and there are lots of married men on here so have they gone back and it’s happened. I doubt even if they had they would say yes coming from answers on this thread "

Bro I was being a sarcastic prick, I dont give a f$$k what you or anyone else does tbf

Yer I do tend to type and send before I think or read it back. Prob coz I don’t really give a toss what others opinions of me are,if they know me they would know I’m a nice enough guy I don’t push boundaries. Was only asking a question as it wasn’t the first woman iv seen with a similar status and there are lots of married men on here so have they gone back and it’s happened. I doubt even if they had they would say yes coming from answers on this thread "

Delicate flower ??

Yer I do tend to type and send before I think or read it back. Prob coz I don’t really give a toss what others opinions of me are,if they know me they would know I’m a nice enough guy I don’t push boundaries. Was only asking a question as it wasn’t the first woman iv seen with a similar status and there are lots of married men on here so have they gone back and it’s happened. I doubt even if they had they would say yes coming from answers on this thread

Delicate flower ?? "

Sensitive Sally

Delicate flower ??

Sensitive Sally "

I prefer suzie

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I have a question ... if you're attending a party or a club with your other half ... do you refrain from cumming in her ?

"I have a question ... if you're attending a party or a club with your other half ... do you refrain from cumming in her ? "

Have never been to one. I think it would be more fun to cum on her rather than in so another female member of this party could do the cleaning up.

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

I have only done this once to my ex wife but before we got married. I had a one night stand with one of her friends a little backstory. We were not exclusive at this time. We had only had a few nights out and we both had other sexual partners, however this did turn out to be a trap cooked up by her friends to test my honesty. I guess the young lady who's name I forget drew the short straw . We had a lovely night together and did not get a lot of sleep, then again in the morning. I had a half hour walk home and within 5 minutes of getting there the ex was at the door. Apparently horny for some lurvin who was I to deny her. Within a few minutes she was sat in front of me, pulled out me wee fella and was noshing on him like a hot dog for breakfast. I found this really exciting knowing I had not had time to wash yet, so I asked how how it tasted? Fine she said quizzically. It doesn't taste different? No. She stopped. I told her I was fucking (dammit brain) half an hour ago. She smiled at me and carried on with an excellent blow job. Apparently she was impressed I told her. This is when she informed me she had twice given me another man's cream pie. Her friends thought it should have split us up but it had the opposite effect, which eventually led us into swinging.

"I know a couple of girls that have slept with guys without their husband knowing and then gone home and had him perform oral sex on her. Very wrong for lots of reasons if the other half is not into that thing. "

Was gonna say, i know a few women thats done that lol

"So how many men have slept with another woman then got another woman/partner to unknowingly to suck your cock clean. And women would you find this a turn on if you found out it happened to you "

You honestly think they wouldn’t know ??

The juice of a lady is there to stay no hiding that aroma or taste

» Add a new message to this topic