FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Slow start

Slow start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icola2202 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Hi all my husband and I have known each other for 20 years together 13. He always knew I was curious but only ever kissed a girl but I’ve spoke to him more and more about it and he said I can try it and he would be fine with it. As we have never been with anyone else while being together I’m a bit worried how I might feel if he is doing stuff with another woman with us, neither of us are jealous at all but u never know till the time.

We have been actively looking for around 4 years but no luck as of yet so I’ve decided to see how I feel I’m thinking a woman could join us show me the ropes then we can suck his dick

If anyone has any input or is interested please message or comment x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hi all my husband and I have known each other for 20 years together 13. He always knew I was curious but only ever kissed a girl but I’ve spoke to him more and more about it and he said I can try it and he would be fine with it. As we have never been with anyone else while being together I’m a bit worried how I might feel if he is doing stuff with another woman with us, neither of us are jealous at all but u never know till the time.

We have been actively looking for around 4 years but no luck as of yet so I’ve decided to see how I feel I’m thinking a woman could join us show me the ropes then we can suck his dick

If anyone has any input or is interested please message or comment x "

If I was going to be cynical, I’d have said he posted it.

Chatham

"Hi all my husband and I have known each other for 20 years together 13. He always knew I was curious but only ever kissed a girl but I’ve spoke to him more and more about it and he said I can try it and he would be fine with it. As we have never been with anyone else while being together I’m a bit worried how I might feel if he is doing stuff with another woman with us, neither of us are jealous at all but u never know till the time.

If I was going to be cynical, I’d have said he posted it."

ok I’m definitely a woman last I checked haha. What makes you say that? X

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If I was going to be cynical, I’d have said he posted it.ok I’m definitely a woman last I checked haha. What makes you say that? X"

Your text, your language and your reply.

Apologies if I’m wrong.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

If anyone has any input or is interested please message or comment x "

you might be better going down the route of just a female meet first.

yes you could try going for the elusive female for a couple meet as most males do like this scene.

any sign of green envy then stop for both of you

Chatham

you might be better going down the route of just a female meet first.

yes you could try going for the elusive female for a couple meet as most males do like this scene.

any sign of green envy then stop for both of you "

Mr said the same thing but I’m really shy when I’m alone x

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Females can be shy just as much as males can be shy.

For the ladies its more of a gentle approach to a degree compared to a males aproach.

a kiss to nibberling there necks to stroking down there bodies are roughly the same just more gentler.

kissing and niberling at the nipples is enough and even heading between there thighs is a delight to experience both as a reciever and as the giver.

Put it this way its a loverly sight to see from the male prospective.

» Add a new message to this topic