FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Weight loss incentives

Weight loss incentives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubwife4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent/London

I recently blamed the washing machine for all my summer clothes not fitting me this year. Turns out I may have put on a few pounds. Easy solution: but new clothes. Fortunately, my wife much prefers guys with a bit of meat on them but I am thinking more about general health. My problem, when it comes to weight loss, is motivation. So we came to an agreement. We both enjoy meets with a few gents. So in order to “help me” she suggested:

Between now and our next meet, for every lb I lose, we will invite one more guy!

This has to be the best motivation ever. In 5 days since we made the agreement I have shed 4lb and still have a couple of weeks to go. Looks like she is going to be busy!

What do others do for motivation? Any great tips for weight loss appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I recently blamed the washing machine for all my summer clothes not fitting me this year. Turns out I may have put on a few pounds. Easy solution: but new clothes. Fortunately, my wife much prefers guys with a bit of meat on them but I am thinking more about general health. My problem, when it comes to weight loss, is motivation. So we came to an agreement. We both enjoy meets with a few gents. So in order to “help me” she suggested:

Between now and our next meet, for every lb I lose, we will invite one more guy!

This has to be the best motivation ever. In 5 days since we made the agreement I have shed 4lb and still have a couple of weeks to go. Looks like she is going to be busy!

What do others do for motivation? Any great tips for weight loss appreciated. "

Lol love this....for her sake I hope you lose a few stone!!!! Brilliant x

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Love this! Going to suggest it to Mr Kool..

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

I need to be slimmer to participate on theeesomes with the Mrs!

By *J coupleCouple  over a year ago

stone

I’ll suggest this to MrsJ.

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

Fantastic idea looks like your both going to have a lot of fun

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

A couple I used to know had a bet going.

Each week the one who lost the most weight, could get what he/she wanted during the weekend. He opted for kinky sex everytime, as you could imagine he lost the most each week.

Kent/London

"I recently blamed the washing machine for all my summer clothes not fitting me this year. Turns out I may have put on a few pounds. Easy solution: but new clothes. Fortunately, my wife much prefers guys with a bit of meat on them but I am thinking more about general health. My problem, when it comes to weight loss, is motivation. So we came to an agreement. We both enjoy meets with a few gents. So in order to “help me” she suggested:

Lol love this....for her sake I hope you lose a few stone!!!! Brilliant x"

I think before weekend of 10th July, I’d be happy with 10lb. It will be worth all the salad to see that!

I think before weekend of 10th July, I’d be happy with 10lb. It will be worth all the salad to see that! "

I bet theres no salad left in the shops of Kent lol x

Kent/London

"Love this! Going to suggest it to Mr Kool.. "

Trust me, it works. None of your fancy eat this, don’t eat that diets. Just use the promise of your ultimate fantasy as the reward. He gets healthy and you, well you get ……

"Love this! Going to suggest it to Mr Kool..

Trust me, it works. None of your fancy eat this, don’t eat that diets. Just use the promise of your ultimate fantasy as the reward. He gets healthy and you, well you get …… "

Stuffed? Lol x

Kent/London

I think before weekend of 10th July, I’d be happy with 10lb. It will be worth all the salad to see that!

I bet theres no salad left in the shops of Kent lol x"

She only offered me pie last night! I said please, no, I’ll just have the salad. It hurts like hell but will be worth it!

Kent/London

Oh. There goes another pound! And still a couple of weeks to go!

» Add a new message to this topic