FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexuality whos honest?

Sexuality whos honest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not wishing to cause any offence but why some guys list themselves as straight on here and then claim to be bisexual when we say politely say straight guys are not our thing? Is this a common thing on here to list sexuality as one thing then claim to be something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Openly bi here. No idea why they try hiding it.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Not wishing to cause any offence but why some guys list themselves as straight on here and then claim to be bisexual when we say politely say straight guys are not our thing? Is this a common thing on here to list sexuality as one thing then claim to be something else?"

Lots of guys will obviously say anything in an attempt to get a meet.

I’m honest about being bi-curious on my profile, it rules me out from meeting some people because they don’t meet bi or curious, but I feel it’s best to have it there in case I’m what someone is looking for rather than pretending otherwise

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Yes it is as it would seem that there's a lot of people who won't meet Bi guys, even if the guy is going to play straight.

So a lot of guys will happily let another guy suck their cock but keep it secret as they'd prefer to bed a woman.

On the other hand, guys who wouldn't choose to have sex with another guy will "put up with it" to get their hands on the female of the couple.

I think there's still a lot of stigma and homophobia directed toward men who will have sex with men.

Gbat

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We get that in messages multiple times a day lack of honesty makes you wonder what else they lying about married etc or are they just claiming to be bi to fuck the wife and letting the husband suck their dick is a price they are prepared to pay

By *goodlengthMan  over a year ago

near Trowbridge

There’s nothing wrong with being bi, I just wish more people were open and honest about it. Removing the sigma is key.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Openly bi here. No idea why they try hiding it."

Likewise

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"We get that in messages multiple times a day lack of honesty makes you wonder what else they lying about married etc or are they just claiming to be bi to fuck the wife and letting the husband suck their dick is a price they are prepared to pay "

This is exactly it I think… it’s a symptom of one of the big problems with the site… too many guys willing to do anyone/anything just to get a shag…

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Not wishing to cause any offence but why some guys list themselves as straight on here and then claim to be bisexual when we say politely say straight guys are not our thing? Is this a common thing on here to list sexuality as one thing then claim to be something else?"

I’d say 50% of my messages are from straight guys, some will admit they just want to experiment for the first time. But others will say it’s just because they see loads of women who refuse to meet bi guys even when they’re bi themselves.

These days it’s actually nice to receive a message off someone who actually has TV/TS on their profile as a preference

"We get that in messages multiple times a day lack of honesty makes you wonder what else they lying about married etc or are they just claiming to be bi to fuck the wife and letting the husband suck their dick is a price they are prepared to pay "

Very common OP unfortunately.

Not only males either. Couples profiles can be equally misleading. We have come across some that describe the female as bi when she is clearly only going along with what the male wants and has no interest in other women at all.

V

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Very common OP unfortunately.

Not only males either. Couples profiles can be equally misleading. We have come across some that describe the female as bi when she is clearly only going along with what the male wants and has no interest in other women at all.

V"

You're not wrong. Nothing worse than somone who's doing it to partner please rather than doing it because they want to. Its absoultely no fun if all parties are not on the same page.

It's very easy for anyone to say they are 100% legit on their profile. We are and those who know us, know we are as well but how do we prove that to someone we have never talked to before? Same when we are looking at another profile. How do we know they are being honest?

But that's what socials are for. You can usually suss out the landscape before anything else happens.

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

So im not curious enough to sleep woth just a guy, but I've happily had threesomes with couples before now. I'm really not sure what that makes me though, do you get different degrees of bi?

"

You're not wrong. Nothing worse than somone who's doing it to partner please rather than doing it because they want to. Its absoultely no fun if all parties are not on the same page.

It's very easy for anyone to say they are 100% legit on their profile. We are and those who know us, know we are as well but how do we prove that to someone we have never talked to before? Same when we are looking at another profile. How do we know they are being honest?

But that's what socials are for. You can usually suss out the landscape before anything else happens.

"

Beware the profile! We never do last minute meets due to the points you raised above.

We’ve wised up considerably during our time on Fab and will now take our time getting to know couples we are interested in meeting including myself (V) having a phone chat with the female.

It’s not always foolproof but we try and protect ourselves as much as possible.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I get messages from 'straight' guys all the time.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Lots of guys ‘Straight Guys’ fab my pics and send messages asking to suck me!!!

I always say ‘You are Straight’ and the BS is quiet comical. On another note loads of CD/TV verifications from straight guys!!!

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

"So im not curious enough to sleep woth just a guy, but I've happily had threesomes with couples before now. I'm really not sure what that makes me though, do you get different degrees of bi? "

Likewise

Recently I enjoy a “straight “ meet with a straight couple

I was so surprised when she asked if he could suck me, it was great, manly because of the effect it had on her

But does that make me Bi or not ?

There are an unbelievable number of bi men lying about being straight on here - some are understandable if they heavily closeted as they have real life friends on here. Others worried about putting some ladies off.

Others do it to get more male attention. Lot of gay men also lying in turn about being bi in order to get bi men which I find a desperate thing to do.

I have always embraced what I am, life is too short. Plenty will be regretting on their death beds living a lie

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We are honest. But we find in our experience a lot of people we've met aren't fully this or fully that. I suppose that's the point of have the bi-curios category. But with such a limited range of options I think some people still think that option doesn't cover their flavour of sexuality. It our experience a lot of men and women on here who regard themselves as heterosexual deep down (and thus labeled as such) from time to time will enjoy some sort of sexual act with someone of the same sex. Yet still consider them self to be heterosexual.

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

And the TV/TS profiles that ask for straight men only?

I’m straight today.

I might be bi tomorrow.

Friday night I might be gay.

Why do I have to decide?

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Same has happened to us

I am not against labels as you need to accept and understand yourself as a person. In addition, by lying you are taking away someone else’s choice

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

Incase someone recognises them is one reason ! Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Forum Bingo!

Fleeting, uncertain interest. Ignorance. Homophobia/biphobia. A huge spectrum of possible sexual activities but covered by a word identity label. Preferences. Embarrassment. Knowing other people and don't want everyone knowing.

Loads more reasons.

By *igballs69Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

I've had conversations on this topic with lots of single guys and also couples where the guy is bi but defined as straight on the profile.

It's clear that having anything other than straight for the male partner on a couples profile will often close the door to the couple with other straight (male partner) couples - so they choose not to be as honest and often just see where the play or conversations lead.

From a single guys point of view, it's very much the same, they don't want to risk missing out on action with a couple and think that defining as straight is the best bet. Obviously they might come across a couple like the OP and then have an awkward conversation.

I personally think that sexuality comes in varying degrees and can be affected by the situation a person is in at the time.

Then there are guys who will just say anything to have sex with someone... but we've covered that already!

Just like any situation, we have to decide if the person we're looking to play with is compatible with what we're looking for - it's a shame it's not easier, but I think it's just part of the swinging world.

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

I have found that as many as 9 out of 10 guys that contact me for a meet, list themselves as straight, but obviously are not!

Openly bi on here. I’d prefer to meet a bi couple than a straight couple so why hide it?

"Openly bi on here. I’d prefer to meet a bi couple than a straight couple so why hide it?"

Exactly, when I go through bicurious phases I think I would only be comfortable with a bi couple, not straight, although had open minded straight couples contact me in past

» Add a new message to this topic