FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rimming

Rimming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Rum 2021 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

When was the first time you gave or received? And was it pre-planned or a surprise? I’m intrigued as it’s my favourite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

About 4 years ago... The ex flipped me over whilst I was d*unk and demanded I got on all 4s...

Was the first time I've ever felt submissive during sex! She done it a few more times after that, but it's definitely one of my favs! Although we used to keep it for special occasions lol

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I was around 18 when i first got rimmed. Never looked back since

By *1c4yMan  over a year ago

stourbridge

"When was the first time you gave or received? And was it pre-planned or a surprise? I’m intrigued as it’s my favourite."

I've never done it so interested to read others experiences

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never done it. But tasted my own as part of JOI and humiliation and loved it. Don't see why I wouldn't love it also?

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

First time I rimmed my then girlfriend it was pre planned...loved it as did she.

First time I was rimmed was a surprise, was laying on my front and she just spread my cheeks and ran her tongue along me-loved the feeling!

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

After my separation from wife, it seemed like rimming was all of sudden on the menu. I was get my cock and balls worked over. Next thing I was getting taint and assholed licked. Felt amazing and my explosions was all over my stomach.

» Add a new message to this topic