FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So ladies. How do you...

So ladies. How do you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like your vagina orally pleasured. Learning is listening and I'm all ears. Of course an eager tongue too. Any pictures to support the learning experience welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

Google cunnilingus tips and tricks

"Google cunnilingus tips and tricks "

No, I don't want a generic approach. Its not one technique suits all.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"Like your vagina orally pleasured. Learning is listening and I'm all ears. Of course an eager tongue too. Any pictures to support the learning experience welcome. "

Sorry op if you don’t know by your age theres no helping you!

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

"Like your vagina orally pleasured. Learning is listening and I'm all ears. Of course an eager tongue too. Any pictures to support the learning experience welcome. "

I don't.

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

Honestly it’s easy when you know how

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't, not even slightly

"Like your vagina orally pleasured. Learning is listening and I'm all ears. Of course an eager tongue too. Any pictures to support the learning experience welcome.

Sorry op if you don’t know by your age theres no helping you! "

Who said anything about not knowing? I'm looking to improve. I'd never assume to be an expert. Hence my thread.

"Like your vagina orally pleasured. Learning is listening and I'm all ears. Of course an eager tongue too. Any pictures to support the learning experience welcome.

I don't, not even slightly "

I'm confused. Why even post on my thread in that case?

"Google cunnilingus tips and tricks

No, I don't want a generic approach. Its not one technique suits all. "

There is no such thing as one technique we’ll all like.

There is no such thing as one technique we’ll all like. "

Yeah, absolutely. Thank you.

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I'm confused. Why even post on my thread in that case?"

Perhaps because potentially anyone of your meets are not remotely interested in recieving oral? There are many of us who prefer you don't bother

There is no such thing as one technique we’ll all like.

Yeah, absolutely. Thank you. "

You’re welcome.

I’m still trying to find what I like myself so I’m not really an expert tbh

Quick and gentle tongue. Firm quite still hand I like to feel pressure not friction. The traditional fingering thing just stresses me out and makes me feel annoyed. But that’s just me x

Good luck with your studies xx

Love how people are so posh about fanny munching

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Best feeling in the world making a woman cum just with my mouth.

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

"Best feeling in the world making a woman cum just with my mouth.

"

I agree

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

Practice makes perfect ,you need to listen to the feedback as to what the lady likes

Have a look at OMGyes! It's a site for and by women on improving pussy pleasure. I'd recommend it to everyone!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

With a tongue and a few fingers.

Perhaps because potentially anyone of your meets are not remotely interested in recieving oral? There are many of us who prefer you don't bother "

My post wasn't asking ladies that don't. It was asking ladies that do, and the technique they find pleasurable. I thought that was apparent so those that don't should have no interest in my post. Certainly not responding to it. Why did you feel the need to?

By *uchislife66Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Quick and gentle tongue. Firm quite still hand I like to feel pressure not friction. The traditional fingering thing just stresses me out and makes me feel annoyed. But that’s just me x

Good luck with your studies xx "

All duly noted ....

You look ever so enticing

All women like it differently. What works for 1 women might not for another its about learning what she like and how she likes it. - Mrs

"Best feeling in the world making a woman cum just with my mouth.

"

Yes, its so arousing to realise you've pleasured a lady right.

"Practice makes perfect ,you need to listen to the feedback as to what the lady likes"

Oh, so listen as you lick. Not whistle as you work.

"All women like it differently. What works for 1 women might not for another its about learning what she like and how she likes it. - Mrs "

I'll be bold and ask. How do you like it?

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Well, personally I would not like my vagina to be orally pleasured - that sounds awfully uncomfortable for both parties

Now my vulva is another matter

I like it to be a long and sensitive session then a bit more rough near orgasm.

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

Don't just dive straight to the clit and stay there, tease.. kiss her inner thighs, lips, everywhere... Keep it interesting. Use your whole mouth, brush your lips over her, put your tongue inside. Use different angles by opening her legs wide, over your shoulders, pillow under her bum! Etc.. You'll soon know what she likes

But mostly enjoy yourself! And be in tune with her, we all like different things

"Don't just dive straight to the clit and stay there, tease.. kiss her inner thighs, lips, everywhere... Keep it interesting. Use your whole mouth, brush your lips over her, put your tongue inside. Use different angles by opening her legs wide, over your shoulders, pillow under her bum! Etc.. You'll soon know what she likes

But mostly enjoy yourself! And be in tune with her, we all like different things "

Good grief, I need to study a degree.

By someone who doesn't need to be given instructions

Not an easy one to answer we all like different things, the crazy uncontrolled tongue that goes up and down in out round and round is frustratingly annoying and turns me off but a different woman might like that

Just imagine it’s a donner Kebab.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Sorry op if you don’t know by your age theres no helping you! "

We don't all like the same thing though, do we.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Just imagine it’s a donner Kebab."

With garlic sauce dripping off it.

"Just imagine it’s a donner Kebab.

With garlic sauce dripping off it."

Enough, its just getting greasy now.

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

"Don't just dive straight to the clit and stay there, tease.. kiss her inner thighs, lips, everywhere... Keep it interesting. Use your whole mouth, brush your lips over her, put your tongue inside. Use different angles by opening her legs wide, over your shoulders, pillow under her bum! Etc.. You'll soon know what she likes

But mostly enjoy yourself! And be in tune with her, we all like different things

Good grief, I need to study a degree. "

I think I got carried away.. its been a while

I like gentle licking, blowing and 1 or 2 fingers inside me

"Not an easy one to answer we all like different things, the crazy uncontrolled tongue that goes up and down in out round and round is frustratingly annoying and turns me off but a different woman might like that"

Oh good grief no, I'm not that gun ho.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Perhaps because potentially anyone of your meets are not remotely interested in recieving oral? There are many of us who prefer you don't bother

My post wasn't asking ladies that don't. It was asking ladies that do, and the technique they find pleasurable. I thought that was apparent so those that don't should have no interest in my post. Certainly not responding to it. Why did you feel the need to?"

Because it's an open forum and she and anyone else has every right to comment in any way they like. Starting a thread doesn't mean you own the thread. Not sure your attitude is going to win many friends.

Some of the comments on here by some of the women

..Jesus!!

All he is doing is asking a question, get out of your own arse...nasty place these forums at times....you ever heard the saying if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

I'm looking for a man with a stutter

"Some of the comments on here by some of the women

..Jesus!!

All he is doing is asking a question, get out of your own arse...nasty place these forums at times....you ever heard the saying if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all "

agree

newcatle

..Jesus!!

All he is doing is asking a question, get out of your own arse...nasty place these forums at times....you ever heard the saying if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all "

To be fair my comment was tongue and cheek.. but hey ho

..Jesus!!

All he is doing is asking a question, get out of your own arse...nasty place these forums at times....you ever heard the saying if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

To be fair my comment was tongue and cheek.. but hey ho"

I didn't mention yourself or anyone in particular...just looked at your comment and can see it was tongue in cheek...just sick to death of some women thinking their the big I am and saying things that aren't necessarily needed to say x

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

No, I don't want a generic approach. Its not one technique suits all. "

Ecaxtly. So no 2 people will like it the same so unless you are going to be giving oral to the person their tips on how to please them is pointless?

Hull

..Jesus!!

I didn't mention yourself or anyone in particular...just looked at your comment and can see it was tongue in cheek...just sick to death of some women thinking their the big I am and saying things that aren't necessarily needed to say x"

I dont see any women on here thinking they are "the big I am" at all. And none of them have been nasty either & I can pretty assume most of them aren't "up their arses" either.

People have opinions & they can express them on a public forum. You don't have to like their opinions the same as they don't have to like yours. Wouldn't do for us all to the same would it?

..Jesus!!

I didn't mention yourself or anyone in particular...just looked at your comment and can see it was tongue in cheek...just sick to death of some women thinking their the big I am and saying things that aren't necessarily needed to say x

I dont see any women on here thinking they are "the big I am" at all. And none of them have been nasty either & I can pretty assume most of them aren't "up their arses" either.

People have opinions & they can express them on a public forum. You don't have to like their opinions the same as they don't have to like yours. Wouldn't do for us all to the same would it? "

Yeah OK

Like I say if you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all

It's the tone of the messages, it happens a lot in these threads people being nasty

Perhaps because potentially anyone of your meets are not remotely interested in recieving oral? There are many of us who prefer you don't bother "

Your message comes across as snotty here...he is asking for advice and tips which is obvious aimed at People who enjoy it...he's not asking who likes it and who doesn't

As said earlier he woman your with will let you know what technique she's enjoying by her sounds,breathing and her movement personally I find that gently licking the lips and putting tongue into her works to start with then a firm suck/nibble on her clit while using your tongue and fingers inside stimulating her g-spot works and I'm told my oral is amazing so I must be doing something right

You can just tell what they like and what hits. Then turn it up. W

Hull

Your message comes across as snotty here...he is asking for advice and tips which is obvious aimed at People who enjoy it...he's not asking who likes it and who doesn't "

And hence why forums are difficult to navigate because the written word loses the nuance & emphasis of the spoken word.

I'm not "snotty", my message isn't "snotty" & as for you other response about if I haven't anything nice to say then don't say it- well I think you'd be hard pressed to find any previous posts of mine that are "nasty" or unkind or any forumite that would say the same.

I answered his 2nd question posed to someone else - not to his first.

Again public forum - I can write whatever I want within the guidelines.

newcatle

Your message comes across as snotty here...he is asking for advice and tips which is obvious aimed at People who enjoy it...he's not asking who likes it and who doesn't

And hence why forums are difficult to navigate because the written word loses the nuance & emphasis of the spoken word.

I'm not "snotty", my message isn't "snotty" & as for you other response about if I haven't anything nice to say then don't say it- well I think you'd be hard pressed to find any previous posts of mine that are "nasty" or unkind or any forumite that would say the same.

Again public forum - I can write whatever I want within the guidelines. "

Its a forum, how others read replies is there problem. Telling us if we have nothing nice to say don’t say it.. yet he called you snotty.

And the op seams pretty confident in replying to comments on his thread! Don’t think he needs any back up x

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I'd get Mr to show you OP but he's recovering from having his head nearly crushes by my thighs after last night

Again public forum - I can write whatever I want within the guidelines. "

Again public forum - I can write whatever I want within the guidelines.

Its a forum, how others read replies is there problem. Telling us if we have nothing nice to say don’t say it.. yet he called you snotty.

And the op seams pretty confident in replying to comments on his thread! Don’t think he needs any back up x"

» Add a new message to this topic