FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How did you get into cuckoldry?

How did you get into cuckoldry?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oldenbrown OP   Man  over a year ago

sussex

I’m sure this is a thread that has been done a few times, but I’m really interested to understand how couples began their journey into cuckoldry? I’d love to chat to anyone. PM me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

For us it started way back,some 30 years, when my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) went back to her ex on several occasions for better sex than I could give her.

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

Just happened by chance on a cruise after a sea day, and night, drinking.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i was a swinger with my wife for 25 years we did everything we wanted together and alone but the one thing that got me going more than anything was hotwife fun so when my health problem came and i lost my erection cuckold was the next step ..

I was here as a single guy prior to being with my ex. She wanted more in her sex life than I could give to her, I suggested fabs as a way to chat to others and maybe flirt with other guys, didn’t think it would ever go as far as it did. We enjoyed it though and pushing boundaries as we explored it further. She never looked back.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I be wouldn't say I'm in a traditional cuckold relationship but there's elements of it

My husband and I have always been very open about previous sexual experiences, we were happy but he knew I missed one night stands, him & his ex had had threesomes, slept with other people & he got off on her with other guys so he said I was free to do as I wished

The rest as they say us history

"I be wouldn't say I'm in a traditional cuckold relationship but there's elements of it

My husband and I have always been very open about previous sexual experiences, we were happy but he knew I missed one night stands, him & his ex had had threesomes, slept with other people & he got off on her with other guys so he said I was free to do as I wished

The rest as they say us history "

I always find no cuckold couple are the same, there are definitely different spectrums on the scale too! I prefer the more intense side of the scale lol

» Add a new message to this topic