FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Two gentlemen notts

Two gentlemen notts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there ladies me and my friend are available for a meet message me if you are interested for a good time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Any ladies x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Get yourselves a mm profile and get it picture verified. I think you're asking an awful lot expecting to woman to meet two men from a single males profile.

I totally understand what you are saying but it's not that often that we would be able to have a profile as a mm as not together that often to be as a mm wanting to meet f or fm fff ect

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I totally understand what you are saying but it's not that often that we would be able to have a profile as a mm as not together that often to be as a mm wanting to meet f or fm fff ect "

You can have a separate profile for the two of you,call you need is another email address. Another alternative is for your mate to have his own profile and you reference each other. .

A woman alone is not going to risk turning up to meet two men from a single profile.

"I totally understand what you are saying but it's not that often that we would be able to have a profile as a mm as not together that often to be as a mm wanting to meet f or fm fff ect

You can have a separate profile for the two of you,call you need is another email address. Another alternative is for your mate to have his own profile

and you reference each other. .

A woman alone is not going to risk turning up to meet two men from a single profile. "

Thank you for the advice and info and I think we will go down this route x thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic