FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Social or no social?

Social or no social?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have had been chatting to a few people and have been really interested in chatting and have agreed that having a social is a good idea just to see how we get on etc.. then when it comes to making arrangements for the social they don't bother getting back to you. So would you prefer to have a social first or just get down to business?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eparrain1Man  over a year ago

Stone

"So we have had been chatting to a few people and have been really interested in chatting and have agreed that having a social is a good idea just to see how we get on etc.. then when it comes to making arrangements for the social they don't bother getting back to you. So would you prefer to have a social first or just get down to business? "

A social is always on the cards first. It shows interest and may be a commitment to go further.

And, I like to see, hear and smell the person I am going to devour.

"So we have had been chatting to a few people and have been really interested in chatting and have agreed that having a social is a good idea just to see how we get on etc.. then when it comes to making arrangements for the social they don't bother getting back to you. So would you prefer to have a social first or just get down to business?

A social is always on the cards first. It shows interest and may be a commitment to go further.

And, I like to see, hear and smell the person I am going to devour."

Yeah I think it's a good thing but obviously not for everyone unfortunately

By *hitemidlandsmaleMan  over a year ago

Bedworth

"So we have had been chatting to a few people and have been really interested in chatting and have agreed that having a social is a good idea just to see how we get on etc.. then when it comes to making arrangements for the social they don't bother getting back to you. So would you prefer to have a social first or just get down to business? "

I suppose it depends on the people. Some on here I would meet in a heartbeat due to pics, vids and verifications.

Others I would want a social to be sure there is an attraction in person

By *u41Man  over a year ago

bristol

Depends on the person some people want a quick fuck other people want a long-term friends with benefits new strings attached sort of thing.

They are hard to find but worth waiting for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely social. Might be nutters, pics are 20 years old or have very bad breath

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We always have a social,

Great way to check there's attraction between the 4 of us and a connection.

If not no pressure and you can all go your own ways.

I couldn't play without meeting the couple first and feel it would be too awkward to just meet straight to get down to it. People look different in the flesh etc.

Do what works for you and never do what you're not comfortable with

Miss

If they don't agree to a social end all conversation.

Some people do go straight to a meet, if your comfortable with that do it. This is a swinging site after all not an group meeting for shy people

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Face to face sorts out the loosers no good getting to it and their breath stinks or if they are more interested in there phone than you.

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Always have a social first. Seems pointless without there being a connection

"So we have had been chatting to a few people and have been really interested in chatting and have agreed that having a social is a good idea just to see how we get on etc.. then when it comes to making arrangements for the social they don't bother getting back to you. So would you prefer to have a social first or just get down to business?

Face to face sorts out the loosers no good getting to it and their breath stinks or if they are more interested in there phone than you."

Yep that's why I ( Bebop) suggest a social as anyone can say what they want through typing but face to face totally different ball game excuse my pun

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Face to face sorts out the loosers no good getting to it and their breath stinks or if they are more interested in there phone than you.

Yep that's why I ( Bebop) suggest a social as anyone can say what they want through typing but face to face totally different ball game excuse my pun "

No punny business in here please

By *ovelaughliveCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

in our experiences we have chatted on here, got on really well so arranged to meet, but then there has been no chemistry at all between us. So for us it's a no pressure social first x

Yep that's why I ( Bebop) suggest a social as anyone can say what they want through typing but face to face totally different ball game excuse my pun

No punny business in here please "

Hahaha

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We tend to dive straight in with single guys, but would prefer a social with couples. Main reason is that we don't get many opportunities and even a social takes it out of Char and she needs a few days rest, so it seems a waste of a "chance" if we limit ourselves to not playing on a first meet.

"We tend to dive straight in with single guys, but would prefer a social with couples. Main reason is that we don't get many opportunities and even a social takes it out of Char and she needs a few days rest, so it seems a waste of a "chance" if we limit ourselves to not playing on a first meet."

Fair play

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We like socials with the intent to play if all agree

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Always social. How do you know there is chemistry otherwise?

I suppose it depends on the people. Some on here I would meet in a heartbeat due to pics, vids and verifications.

Others I would want a social to be sure there is an attraction in person"

Exactly this for me too!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I always have a social first. I like to feel that spark (if there is one) in person if we have it here x

By *ouis CyphreMan  over a year ago

The Midlands

"I always have a social first. I like to feel that spark (if there is one) in person if we have it here x"

Absolutely. Any future meet is enhanced by that initial spark from a fun flirty social.

No social for me, it’s too much like a date and that makes my hair stand on end (not in a good way)

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Some want guaranteed play with people they've never met! Surely there has to be some sort of social, even just to see you fancy each other? Some don't see it that way though!

I always have a social. It's a neutral setting with no expectations, where we can judge our attraction for one another.

» Add a new message to this topic