FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face sitting

Face sitting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Maverick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Hiya,

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for a good face riding position please and/some sort of cushion or prop to kneel on?

I always feel like I'm squashing the guys, and end up almost hovering or half kneeling, which isn't comfortable or conducive to orgasm.. even if they tell me they love it, I will naturally raise myself, so any tips as to how to raise myself comfortably will be great. Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m only in Cardiff if you fancy trying out a few different positions

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

Get a high head borad with a good ledge you can neal onto. No need to be upright if you feel uncomfortable and also helps when you need some support or to grab something. If the headboard is also timber slated you can add handcuffs or ropes or ties easier and it has some versatility

By *wice pleaseMan  over a year ago

Nr Darlington

sounds like you need a queening chair /seat allows you to sit comfortably and adjust guys head to optimum position to pleasure your pussy and arse.

Think I'm going to invest in one of those....

Porthcawl

"Get a high head borad with a good ledge you can neal onto. No need to be upright if you feel uncomfortable and also helps when you need some support or to grab something. If the headboard is also timber slated you can add handcuffs or ropes or ties easier and it has some versatility "
unfortunately my headboard is woven rattan, freestanding and from France... wish I'd bought one from IKEA now

Really great idea for the slats and kneeling onto them, shame I can't

Porthcawl

"Think I'm going to invest in one of those...."
"hang on a moment darling, I just need my chair" hehehe

"Hiya,

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for a good face riding position please and/some sort of cushion or prop to kneel on?

I always feel like I'm squashing the guys, and end up almost hovering or half kneeling, which isn't comfortable or conducive to orgasm.. even if they tell me they love it, I will naturally raise myself, so any tips as to how to raise myself comfortably will be great. Thanks xx

"

Have you tried with pillows or cushions under your legs...

Gives you a bit more height and I would do that kneeling facing the headboard, so you have some control while you 'mount'....

Worked for me.

Porthcawl

"Hiya,

Gives you a bit more height and I would do that kneeling facing the headboard, so you have some control while you 'mount'....

Worked for me."

I've tried with standard feather bed pillows which isn't great, but wondering if different shapes/sizes of cushion would be better? Also considered one of those pregnancy type cushions

Porthcawl

"sounds like you need a queening chair /seat allows you to sit comfortably and adjust guys head to optimum position to pleasure your pussy and arse. "
that's exactly the sort of thing I need, but one that doesn't look so sexual (if that makes sense?)

"Hiya,

"

I tend to ask for my arms to be knelt on, with my wooden headboard providing the support to lean on. Such a turn on

London

"Get a high head borad with a good ledge you can neal onto. No need to be upright if you feel uncomfortable and also helps when you need some support or to grab something. If the headboard is also timber slated you can add handcuffs or ropes or ties easier and it has some versatility unfortunately my headboard is woven rattan, freestanding and from France... wish I'd bought one from IKEA now

Really great idea for the slats and kneeling onto them, shame I can't "

Off yeah think of that though next time your buying a bed though haha

Does not have to be on a bed though a sofa can work or any object with the right height to kneel and lean on something .. just get looking around your house and get creative

London

"Hiya,

Worked for me."

For OP that kneeling towards to help support take control you can adjust your lean and height for both parties and it works. Queening chair as noted elsewhere is a very static posistion which can restrict your own movement.

Porthcawl

"Get a high head borad with a good ledge you can neal onto. No need to be upright if you feel uncomfortable and also helps when you need some support or to grab something. If the headboard is also timber slated you can add handcuffs or ropes or ties easier and it has some versatility unfortunately my headboard is woven rattan, freestanding and from France... wish I'd bought one from IKEA now

Does not have to be on a bed though a sofa can work or any object with the right height to kneel and lean on something .. just get looking around your house and get creative "

I know, and that does happen, but it's also nice to do it in a bed

London

Does not have to be on a bed though a sofa can work or any object with the right height to kneel and lean on something .. just get looking around your house and get creative I know, and that does happen, but it's also nice to do it in a bed "

Maybe investment in new bed

You spend a lot of time sleeping eating reading and exercise in it .. so you can always justify spending more money on a good night's sleep and a bed

"sounds like you need a queening chair /seat allows you to sit comfortably and adjust guys head to optimum position to pleasure your pussy and arse. "
never heard of one of these sounds very intresting anyone out there have one?

By *odOfDadMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

I prefer to be sat on and take full weight love the feeling of pussy squashing me and I use my upper body to manoeuvre her. Mmmmmm

I'd try something a bit more sturdier than feather pillows.

I have one of those L shape back supports, you can buy for sitting up in bed. Cost me £10.

It's comfy for the knees for long periods of time bending ...

I have mobility issues from the knee... So I can recommend this product....

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I have a weird thing that I really want a woman to sit on my face but in her underwear and just grind my face to get herself off

"Think I'm going to invest in one of those...."

When your in Rochdale, I'll be happy to make sure it works

Porthcawl

"I'd try something a bit more sturdier than feather pillows.

I have one of those L shape back supports, you can buy for sitting up in bed. Cost me £10.

I have mobility issues from the knee... So I can recommend this product...."

that sounds exactly the sort of thing.. do you put it around his head? Or prop his head on the corner?

Porthcawl

"I prefer to be sat on and take full weight love the feeling of pussy squashing me and I use my upper body to manoeuvre her. Mmmmmm"
yeah I get that, and most guys I've been with say similar, however I can't get around it in my head, so looking for other options

I have mobility issues from the knee... So I can recommend this product.... that sounds exactly the sort of thing.. do you put it around his head? Or prop his head on the corner?"

Where it bends in the centre, it's encased around the top of his head (the back of his head is flat on the mattress) the sides of the cushion is where I place my legs....

Does that make sense?

Porthcawl

I have mobility issues from the knee... So I can recommend this product.... that sounds exactly the sort of thing.. do you put it around his head? Or prop his head on the corner?

Where it bends in the centre, it's encased around the top of his head (the back of his head is flat on the mattress) the sides of the cushion is where I place my legs....

Does that make sense? "

yes! Perfect thanks!

By *ams12345Man  over a year ago

london

"Hiya,

"

Absolutely love having a woman sit on my face!

Porthcawl

"Hiya,

Absolutely love having a woman sit on my face! "

best position?

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

"Think I'm going to invest in one of those.... "hang on a moment darling, I just need my chair" hehehe "

Sounds like a male response to me “babe”.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Hiya,

"

When I have done it, its always been with my head near the headboard, them facing the headboard and using it to hold/prop themselves up.

They straddle my head, on their knees with their calfs by the side of my head.

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them.

"Hiya,

When I have done it, its always been with my head near the headboard, them facing the headboard and using it to hold/prop themselves up.

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them."

This

Porthcawl

"Think I'm going to invest in one of those.... "hang on a moment darling, I just need my chair" hehehe

Sounds like a male response to me “babe”. "

excuse me?

Porthcawl

"Hiya,

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them."

maybe my thighs are too short and fat lol

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just gonna say that a lot of guys like being squished

"Hiya,

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them. maybe my thighs are too short and fat lol "

Not from what I can see......

We like being squashed

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Hiya,

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them. maybe my thighs are too short and fat lol "

Remember that one of the reasons for face sitting is to engage in a little smothering, otherwise there are other positions to perform oral.

You could use pillows to raise your legs up higher, but that may make it harder to dismount.

I wouldn’t suggest you do a squat position as that will kill your legs and lead to a short session.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

"Hiya,

"

Just relax the bloke will always find a way to breath just enjoy yourself I’m sure he is

Porthcawl

"Hiya,

They can then control themselves in a rocking motion, to raise or lower themselves and the headboard helps support them. maybe my thighs are too short and fat lol

Remember that one of the reasons for face sitting is to engage in a little smothering, otherwise there are other positions to perform oral.

You could use pillows to raise your legs up higher, but that may make it harder to dismount.

I wouldn’t suggest you do a squat position as that will kill your legs and lead to a short session."

exactly! Only so long us ladies can squat for just trying to find a nice balance between my brain and my body

I find a well trimmed beard, hurrys up the process a bit haha

"I find a well trimmed beard, hurrys up the process a bit haha "

Use me

By *aughtySilverFoxyMan  over a year ago

Reading

"Hiya,

Absolutely love having a woman sit on my face! best position? "

YES

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I just sit on their face & grind away, if they suffocate they'll at least die happy!

By *xperience huntingMan  over a year ago

where

"I just sit on their face & grind away, if they suffocate they'll at least die happy! "

Please kill me

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

I feel I should show you OP

Porthcawl

"I just sit on their face & grind away, if they suffocate they'll at least die happy! "
hahaha love this answer! Wish I had this thought process

Porthcawl

"I feel I should show you OP "
sounds positively tortuous

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

"I feel I should show you OP sounds positively tortuous "

I’d love it