FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > There are celebrities here!

There are celebrities here!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyfun69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

So it seems this is getting more and more common here. People are really expecting that we will go on a meet if they don’t share face pictures?

Is this website full of celebrities or people are just full of crap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the second

"the second "

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

The second, so true.

I always ask couples for a face pic (to go with my own), and ask if they both would like to join a quick group chat - just to check both are interested.

If they won't do that then sorry, see ya later.

By *oyfun69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I believe these are fake profile. Loads of catfish here.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I believe these are fake profile. Loads of catfish here. "

Very true all you need is an email addy and a fiver

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I believe these are fake profile. Loads of catfish here. "

Fully agree. You'd be surprised at how many females on here have a penis, a beard and are called Bernard!

With my profile stating that I'm looking for a female FWB I get quite a few Bernard's messaging me asking for pics etc. Never want to share theirs or do a video chat.

I'm actually very famous so if you wouldn't keeping it hush hush.

Nah, I understand no profile pic but send one with a message like.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I've seen a few profiles saying they won't send pics, before meets.

We wouldn't meet them and would move on if someone refused. We all have a need for privacy, I've had a man say on my single profile before, that I didn't need to see him, that's what a social was for.

Err yeah I do, if there's no attraction its a waste of time for me and maybe them too.

I get people want to be careful with their pics, which we all do and they can do whatever suits them.,it shows we wouldn't be compatible.

Miss

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

As a non-white, I find not having a face picture a useful filter. Every now and then, I get a message, we get along fine chatting, but once I send a face picture they go quiet.

Firstly, it implies they were too lazy to check whether I was white in my profile details. Secondly, I have no interest in meeting anyone making judgements solely on skin colour.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

You can’t start a thread with that kind of title! Do you realise how excited I was for 2 minutes whilst imagining someone had discovered some Hollywood star that I might get to engage in sauciness with?!

I’m bloody disappointed now.

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

If someone doesn't send a face pic with their first message then I just delete and move on. It’s very clear in my profile that I won’t talk to anyone if I don’t know what they look like.

I also get that looks aren’t everything but initial attraction is important too.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"As a non-white, I find not having a face picture a useful filter. Every now and then, I get a message, we get along fine chatting, but once I send a face picture they go quiet.

Firstly, it implies they were too lazy to check whether I was white in my profile details. Secondly, I have no interest in meeting anyone making judgements solely on skin colour."

Why do you assume they go quiet because of your colour ?

We have no problem reciprocating with face pics. BUT, we only do this with verified site paying members, never to blank / unverified profiles. It's an each to their own choice really, however we also are quite happy to do a video chat with the same type of people. Of course everyone could send face pics, but from experience (me personally has been on this site since 2009 as a couple with my late wife, and the past few years with my new partner). Lets face it, some face pics could be donkeys years old and can be quite a shock if a social meet is arranged which also can be a little awkward explaining to the potential playmates that there is no attraction there. Video calls cant be fudged.. Just our take on it.

By *xkritTV/TS  over a year ago

High Wycombe (ish)

I understand people not sending a face pic with the first message but would expect one prior to a meet

Interesting, though, the number who "demand" a face pic but won't send one themselves

Oh, we should also have pointed out we do have face pics available for friends, so its never a totally blind female to female chat initially xx

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"So it seems this is getting more and more common here. People are really expecting that we will go on a meet if they don’t share face pictures?

"

I know there a BBC weather lady on here.

I mix my profile up. If it's very tame I might have a public face photo. If it's a bit out there then I send them in private. I don't ever have face and nude body in the same photo but I do have photos that show its the same person as the tattoos match. If you want an anonymous encounter then go to a glory hole. It's awkward as fuck when you chat to someone for a while then see their photo and they do nothing for you. Superficial sadly but honest.

By *edHeelsCplCouple  over a year ago

Kenilworth

I don’t believe there is anybody on here that’s obviously a celebrity. Perhaps using a different name and perhaps anonymous camming?

I know Killing Kittens has a few celebrities that party at their events. Also i’ve heard of well knows turning up a swing parties in places like Ibiza etc.

One footballer did go to a well known swinging club in the midlands for a while.

"So it seems this is getting more and more common here. People are really expecting that we will go on a meet if they don’t share face pictures?

"

Do you honestly think any one of those celeb's would bother coming on a Web site like this. They probably stick to their own circle of friends etc.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"I've seen a few profiles saying they won't send pics, before meets.

We wouldn't meet them and would move on if someone refused. We all have a need for privacy, I've had a man say on my single profile before, that I didn't need to see him, that's what a social was for.

Err yeah I do, if there's no attraction its a waste of time for me and maybe them too.

I get people want to be careful with their pics, which we all do and they can do whatever suits them.,it shows we wouldn't be compatible.

Miss"

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple  over a year ago

Sheerness

"I mix my profile up. If it's very tame I might have a public face photo. If it's a bit out there then I send them in private. I don't ever have face and nude body in the same photo but I do have photos that show its the same person as the tattoos match. If you want an anonymous encounter then go to a glory hole. It's awkward as fuck when you chat to someone for a while then see their photo and they do nothing for you. Superficial sadly but honest."

It's so awkward isn't it! That's why I always send a face pic with the first message..it's so difficult when you really like the girl and not the guy which is generally my issue. Can't exactly say I would happily play with your wife but not you

» Add a new message to this topic