FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Search options

Search options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think you would use a more in depth search option, for example be able to set it to match a body type or ethnicity etc, most people have a preference of what they are attracted to without trying to sound shallow minded.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"Do you think you would use a more in depth search option, for example be able to set it to match a body type or ethnicity etc, most people have a preference of what they are attracted to without trying to sound shallow minded. "

This comes up every so often and seems to go round in cirlces. I can see the appeal (I have no interest in meeting BBWs for example, so the option to exluse certain physiques might be useful. But at the same time on a social level I've had occasional chats with people who I might not necessarily want to play with but because I've noticed their profile or status and seen something that's started a conversation, like a request for information.

There's also the issue of how people define themselves. What I'd call 'fabulous' and what 'fabulous' is often used to mean on here are very different things, and curvy can mean anything from size 10 with pert breasts and curvy hips, to SSBBW.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True you may get people who may view body types differently than others do maybe they should add a dad bod option as I wouldn’t say I’m curvy as a male and wouldn’t say I’m hugely over weight either. Just seems like it’s missing a trick as you can set some options within the hot photos section etc.

» Add a new message to this topic