FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Etiquette….

Etiquette….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I really enjoy foreplay and I’m a fan of a nice blow job…. But, my question is: is it rude to cum during the blowjob??

I am a repeater so sex isn’t an issue afterwards but I never know if I should or not!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Best ask the person giving it really!

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"So I really enjoy foreplay and I’m a fan of a nice blow job…. But, my question is: is it rude to cum during the blowjob??

I am a repeater so sex isn’t an issue afterwards but I never know if I should or not!

"

Communication is key!

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

A warning is definitely a good idea ie. "if you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum". If they don't want that to happen just yet, then they'll slow down or stop, otherwise, it'll spur them on...that's generally how these situations work with me. If you don't have any problem getting hard again, then having already climaxed before intercourse can be beneficial in some ways...you'll last longer!

V x

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"A warning is definitely a good idea ie. "if you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum". If they don't want that to happen just yet, then they'll slow down or stop, otherwise, it'll spur them on...that's generally how these situations work with me. If you don't have any problem getting hard again, then having already climaxed before intercourse can be beneficial in some ways...you'll last longer!

V x"

Totally agree with this, if the man is a heavy cummer or cums too quickly when having sex I’d rather make them cum while I suck. Then I will get more pleasure from the reward xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please. Let me know first though xx

"A warning is definitely a good idea ie. "if you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum". If they don't want that to happen just yet, then they'll slow down or stop, otherwise, it'll spur them on...that's generally how these situations work with me. If you don't have any problem getting hard again, then having already climaxed before intercourse can be beneficial in some ways...you'll last longer!

V x"

100% this..

"So I really enjoy foreplay and I’m a fan of a nice blow job…. But, my question is: is it rude to cum during the blowjob??

"

Just ask 'where do you want it'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just ask 'where do you want it'

"

Haha love this!!

I’ve always communicated what’s happening, just nice to know what my fellow fabbers think too!!

Reading these hand checking out profiles has got me all to cock!! Haha

» Add a new message to this topic