FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex on pool/snooker table.

Sex on pool/snooker table.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tp1664 OP   Man  over a year ago

b64

Have you ever fucked on pool or snooker table?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oonlight117Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I fucked my ex wife on a snooker table in my club.

No one in there but the fact someone could of walked in made her horny… even stripped her naked

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Yes in his man cave, I sat up on it and as he went to walk passed me I grabbed him towards me, left a few snail trails on it don't think he was happy about that

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have you ever fucked on pool or snooker table?"

Not yet but hope to do so one day.x

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes while away in the Yorkshire dales.we were in a pub on a Tuesday night.by the end of the night there was only me hubby a local and landlord left he close the doors. We started playing pool then killer. Where if you miss a pot you lose a life. Which turned into strip killer then forfeits and then me on the table being taken by 3 studs.

By *ornynorfolkguyMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Yes went for a deep screw on the pink and mistakenly slipped in the brown

Not being funny but if I was clearing up a 7 ball clean sweep and someone started shagging on my winning table, the cue would be going up somewhere painfully.

By *aveing funCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Yes in the local club on the pool table after it was closed partner and the owner fucked me

Yes in infusion swingers club Blackpool

I just spent 3 grand on a dining table that is also a top bollocks slate bed pool table. Much as I'd love to fuck the wife on it, there's no way I'd risk damaging the cloth with jizz and minge juice.

By *ornynorfolkguyMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

"I just spent 3 grand on a dining table that is also a top bollocks slate bed pool table. Much as I'd love to fuck the wife on it, there's no way I'd risk damaging the cloth with jizz and minge juice. "

Minge juice

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Not enough cushion for my pushin'

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Paul had me spreadeagled on a pool table at a village pub and went down on me until I orgasmed… does that count?

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Once yes. I was very young, it was a pub I was very familiar with and the pool room was little used.

Got chatting to someone I had been friends with a while in the main bar, quite flirtatious but not overly so.

Was wearing a short skirt, bare legs and heels, fairly low cut top (this was in the days when I barely needed a bra to be honest), skimpy panties

We somehow decided to have a game of pool get away from the noise in the main bar. Playing quite normally at first and then he started the “here I’ll show you how to properly line up a shot” thing moving behind me.

Both of us leaning over the table and I could feel how much he was enjoying the moment, so I’ll admit I got a bit braver

Then a few shots later he moved his hands down from my hips to under my skirt and had a little feel and could therefore tell I was aroused.

The next shot he got a bit more brave and slipped a finger or two in and got the desired response

I slipped a hand behind me and gave him a little rub then things got very heated.

He sat on the pool table at the end furthest from the door to the bar, with me standing between his legs, cock out and I gave it a nice little lick and suck, he produced a condom which I slipped on him, then we switched positions and I was bent over the pool table, he lifted my skirt pulled panties to one side and slid into me and then proceeded to give me a rather nice hard Fucking over the table

We were very lucky we weren’t caught

Lots of fun though

By *23RouteCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

We once had a pub with a snooker table !

» Add a new message to this topic