FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi couple bi 3way

Bi couple bi 3way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it very hard to find genuine bi couple for 3way fun

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eddy_xMan  over a year ago

herne bay

I'm part of a bi M/F couple and it's equally hard finding a bi guy to join us. Most are Fab bi not actually bi. So when it comes to it they cum quick a dip.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm part of a bi M/F couple and it's equally hard finding a bi guy to join us. Most are Fab bi not actually bi. So when it comes to it they cum quick a dip. "

This.

It's a nightmare for couples to find genuine bi guys that aren't just using it as an excuse to get to the lady in a couple.

Well, I'm just amazed. I know several guys near me who would jump at the chance for a genuine mmf, as would I if you lived anywhere near (I'm already part of a regular mmf meet but always willing to meet a new couple if we are suited)

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Genuine bi guy here looking for anything goes MMF meets

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Our favourite meets are MFM threesomes. It's so difficult finding the right guys for this type of meet x

By *orny247guyMan  over a year ago

clowne

I’m a genuine bi guy and find it very hard to find a bin/f couple to play with

By *oghicksMan  over a year ago

Brackley

Can't believe that couples find it difficult to meet genuine bi guys, I'm always up for fun with both!

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

I am a bi guy and MMF or MMMF or more are my favourite types of meetings. Find bi couples very difficult to find in my area.

By *j321Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I find it hard to get meet with bi couples

You'd seriously be surprised how genuine so few of you are. It really is a case of Fab Bi and so we only play with guys in clubs because it's just embarrassing when they come clean.

The last time we met a genuinely bi guy at home was years ago.

I'm sorry for you genuine guys out there.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Hi all, genuine single Bi guy here, am a top, more than happy to play with the guy, lady can watch or join in, not going to throw a hissy fit if I can play with the female. Get in touch if interested. Jim

By *zlakMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Genuine bi guy here, happy to meet couples and play with both

"I'm part of a bi M/F couple and it's equally hard finding a bi guy to join us. Most are Fab bi not actually bi. So when it comes to it they cum quick a dip.

This.

It's a nightmare for couples to find genuine bi guys that aren't just using it as an excuse to get to the lady in a couple. "

I promise you we are out here

"You'd seriously be surprised how genuine so few of you are. It really is a case of Fab Bi and so we only play with guys in clubs because it's just embarrassing when they come clean.

I'm sorry for you genuine guys out there."

Sorry for your experience but as I say some of us do exist

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Im a genuine, varified bi male with plenty of bi mfm experience. I prefer to be bottom bi and i love giving oral all round and i do swallow.

By *irtybdirtygCouple  over a year ago

Oswestry

We've mainly had mfm at clubs or hotels but never bi as for as we know. It's a big turn on for dirtyg to try a mfm with a bi guy which I'm open to try and see where it leads to as it's alway just been sex talk

By *igfun911Man  over a year ago

East Lancashire

I think you couples are not looking hard enough for the bi guys

I love having fun with the guy while partner watches and gets turned on.

By *otlipsandSirCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I think you couples are not looking hard enough for the bi guys

I love having fun with the guy while partner watches and gets turned on. "

And yet your profile says your straight?

Love a cpl to invite me over

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 08:52:35]

Leicestershire

We would love to meet another bi couple x

By *id_do22Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Genuine bi curious guy here

Id love to be part of bi couple and trying new things

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

It’s exactly the same here in the North East very hard to find d genuine bi couple….would say had 2 in last ( years….or am I being greedy? lol

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’d happily play with a bi couple, the dynamic is fantastic. I’ve played this way before and I really want to do it again!

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

"I’d happily play with a bi couple, the dynamic is fantastic. I’ve played this way before and I really want to do it again! "

Best meet we had was a bi3way

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Love a bi guy with us

East Lancashire

no wonder I never get asked

Thanks for pointing that out, changed now

By *ust_FlynnMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I absolutely love a bi mmf, i lean to more of top role but happily orally bi.

Would love to meet a few more bi couples in the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area

Flynn

Also “really” bi (veris prove it) and it’s difficult to get off fab!

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

"Hi all, genuine single Bi guy here, am a top, more than happy to play with the guy, lady can watch or join in, not going to throw a hissy fit if I can play with the female. Get in touch if interested. Jim"

Mmm my partner likes justto watch me with a guy, like her very own gay sex show.

I would love to meet up and become friends with a bi couple. Just so much fun to be had.

Fingers crossed I can find that one day, hint hint, lol.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Make no mistake I am orally bi. I do prefer that in a mmf meet. But have had a solo hotel meet with just a guy on four occassions. Not sure if I would be considered as fab bi. Not into labels.

However, no matter if its a straight mfm or a orally bi mmf, I will always make the female the centre of attention.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

My guess is it's because the attraction needs to go 3 ways, 2 parties maybe intetested the 3rd not so much

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"My guess is it's because the attraction needs to go 3 ways, 2 parties maybe intetested the 3rd not so much

"

Exactly... I am picky, personalities is most important. Personal hygiene and Physical traits follow.

By *bnstockingsCouple  over a year ago

devon

We are looking for a nice none pushy bi/bi curious male to joins us

By *srsozeMan  over a year ago

Romford

Also not a big fan of labels because everyone has their own interpretation of what bisexual vs bicurious means, and I think some people are concerned about who might be fucking who!

People need to be clear about what’s on and off the table between the guys… and understand consent… just because someone is curious about trying something, it doesn’t mean they have to with you.

Having said that, I’m surprised at how many stories I hear about straight guys pretending to be bi just to get to fuck the woman in the couple!

"My guess is it's because the attraction needs to go 3 ways, 2 parties maybe intetested the 3rd not so much

"

Here lies the challenge

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Well I’m a very genuine bi guy and would love to be part of a bi 3some have the wife watch first

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"We are looking for a nice none pushy bi/bi curious male to joins us "

So are we but as yet not found the right one local to us.

Hope you find one x

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

Genuinely bottom bi guy here, just in case anyone’s looking in Liverpool or Wiltshire!

Think my photos speak for themselves

East Lancashire

"

Yep exactly that I'd say.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

I think the problem is that if a chap who is bi/ bi-curious/ orally bi, albeit only in the right situation, describes himself as 'bi' on here then many 'straight' couples won't meet him, so he describes himself as 'straight' so as not to scare them off.

So when he approaches a 'bi' couple they often tell him to get lost as his profile says 'straight'......

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Why is it very hard to find genuine bi couple for 3way fun"

Try being a trans woman looking for the same... think it's difficult for you? ... meh...

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"You'd seriously be surprised how genuine so few of you are. It really is a case of Fab Bi and so we only play with guys in clubs because it's just embarrassing when they come clean.

I'm sorry for you genuine guys out there."

This

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I think the problem is that if a chap who is bi/ bi-curious/ orally bi, albeit only in the right situation, describes himself as 'bi' on here then many 'straight' couples won't meet him, so he describes himself as 'straight' so as not to scare them off.

So when he approaches a 'bi' couple they often tell him to get lost as his profile says 'straight'...... "

It's a catch 22 situation you probably miss out on as many meets with Bi couples by putting straight in your profile as you would with straight couples if you were to put Bi/Bi curious (with an explanation to if only being in the right situation etc)

So it's a case of choosing your camp & accepting that some won't like it or go to clubs and have an actual conversation with people & seem to be more accepting as they won't have preconceived ideas based on your profile

Would love to be involved in bi mmf

"I think the problem is that if a chap who is bi/ bi-curious/ orally bi, albeit only in the right situation, describes himself as 'bi' on here then many 'straight' couples won't meet him, so he describes himself as 'straight' so as not to scare them off.

So when he approaches a 'bi' couple they often tell him to get lost as his profile says 'straight'......

It's a catch 22 situation you probably miss out on as many meets with Bi couples by putting straight in your profile as you would with straight couples if you were to put Bi/Bi curious (with an explanation to if only being in the right situation etc)

So it's a case of choosing your camp & accepting that some won't like it or go to clubs and have an actual conversation with people & seem to be more accepting as they won't have preconceived ideas based on your profile "

Absolutely love this. Choose your camp

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

So it's a case of choosing your camp & accepting that some won't like it or go to clubs and have an actual conversation with people & seem to be more accepting as they won't have preconceived ideas based on your profile "

Yep, I definitely agree. If a couple doesn't wanna meet a bi guy, that's entirely their prerogative but being deliberately deceptive seems wrong.

Plus there's plenty of single guys who will say just about anything to get to the woman, including claiming to be bi, which is why (however unfortunate) anyone with straight on their profile claiming to be bi is treated with suspicion.

Best to just be yourself, be honest, and accept that there's some people who won't want what you're offering. At least the meets you do have should be great since you're all on the same level.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

"Genuine bi guy here looking for anything goes MMF meets"

How can you be genuinely bi when bi curious?

Road to Samarkand

I think you're right Booby - we live in a judgemental world - someone somewhere is going to judge you! The irony is that profiles are so often misleading anyway LOL!

I'm Part of a couple looking for bi female and understand the frustrations of all sides.... Going to clubs that cater to the swinging world Quest Empire etc might help and be more comfortable environment for you maybe...

Road to Samarkand

So it's a case of choosing your camp & accepting that some won't like it or go to clubs and have an actual conversation with people & seem to be more accepting as they won't have preconceived ideas based on your profile

Yep, I definitely agree. If a couple doesn't wanna meet a bi guy, that's entirely their prerogative but being deliberately deceptive seems wrong.

Plus there's plenty of single guys who will say just about anything to get to the woman, including claiming to be bi, which is why (however unfortunate) anyone with straight on their profile claiming to be bi is treated with suspicion.

Best to just be yourself, be honest, and accept that there's some people who won't want what you're offering. At least the meets you do have should be great since you're all on the same level. "

Good point Lizibeth - but is it really deceptive? Sometimes people (males or females) may want to play 'bi' and othertimes not - it depends on the 'vibe'. I think being 'gay' is pretty definitive, but there are so many points on the sliding scale between homosexual and heterosexual .... Predefining how you'll be on the night, with a certain couple, in a certain situation is always difficult. That's why it's worth always chatting with people about their sexuality, and other things that they do/ don't like in the bedroom before the meet. Relying purely on profiles can be misleading anyway, as we'll all have experienced!

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Have you tried a night at a swingers club meeting or hotel I have had a few different experience with bi couples etc both enjoyed s nice relaxing massage full body

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

after sexy wives with vwe husbands...anyone fancy a chat?

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi everyone,yeah I absolutely agree .

It's so so difficult to find a genuine couple for meet .

Arranging a meet anyway can be challenging as most couples have family commitments.

That's totally understandable.

It's even harder to find a couple will to have open fun all three at same time .

Especially if your not into quicky fun and want to spend time all exploring each others hot bodies and kissing .

Feel free to message

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Single female looking to meet a bi guy for more of the mfm I enjoy

Isn't part of the trouble that that there are lots of compatible people but they are thinly soread out over the country. A quick scan of this thread doesn't show any couple within reasonable distance of me which reflects my own experience over the years and how lucky I feel to have found Fab friends within a few miles of home.

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

I seem to very well then!

Rod

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"I think you couples are not looking hard enough for the bi guys

I love having fun with the guy while partner watches and gets turned on.

And yet your profile says your straight? "

This exactly! I get super confused when the message says they're bi but their profile says straight!?!?

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"

Totally understandable, but it's very annoying when someone lies and says they're into both of you then completely ignore one half of the couple. If you're upfront about only being attracted to one half of the couple, then that's respectful as gives the couple the choice to continue with the meet or not.

By *appydays007Man  over a year ago

bucks

I am more into men and dabble with women occasionally. So if you fancy a blow job I am your man xxxx

By *ikinkfilthCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We're also finding this out..the hard way

I would love to meet a bi m/f couple, I know it going to be worth the wait

By *heekyminx101Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Yep same here we’re looking for a genuine bi man for regular meets. Not as easy as it sounds

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

I'm genuinely into guys and always up for a bi threesome. As people already stated though, chemistry has to be right for it to work at the end of the day

By *ndianguy891Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Genuine bi guy here too. If anyone is interested.

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Be nice to meet a genuine bi top . Especially if WE

By *hilswhore1000Couple  over a year ago

tunstall

Can be...

"Be nice to meet a genuine bi top . Especially if WE"

But we don’t message boooo

By *atasha cd slutTV/TS  over a year ago

co durham

I really dony think a straight guy would suck cock and get his ass rattled just for some pussy dont be daft

"I really dony think a straight guy would suck cock and get his ass rattled just for some pussy dont be daft "

I do it just for the cock lol

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Because so many state they're straight but think that by saying they are bi they can fuck the woman in a couple. Bad news with us, we both fuck the male before anything. A 8" strapon soon s out the idiots.

"Because so many state they're straight but think that by saying they are bi they can fuck the woman in a couple. Bad news with us, we both fuck the male before anything. A 8" strapon soon s out the idiots."

Love this. Where do I sign up

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

"Because so many state they're straight but think that by saying they are bi they can fuck the woman in a couple. Bad news with us, we both fuck the male before anything. A 8" strapon soon s out the idiots."

Love it - no messing about!

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Anyone around Harlow or Basildon want a 3rd to join them.

By *omCoyoteMan  over a year ago

Northern England

...and the "men" from the "boys" too!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 16:33:51]

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Wonderful to see this post.. My wife wields her Doc Johnson at our meets and it is part and parcel of our couple dynamic..

We are on here the problem that we find is finding a genuine bi man

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I find it very hard to believe that couples have difficulty in finding genuine bi guys for 3 somes!!

I have had the pleasure a few times, but it is damned hard finding you Bi couples who want to meet on here!!

By *rKinksMan  over a year ago

Alton

"

This is very true a lot of bi couple only post pics of the Mrs. Where is or man meat

Sounds great shame yr so far away!

Geniune bi m bi f couple here.

Our first was a bi curious had a great night but as soon as it came to guy on guy it went down hill and he left quickly really soured a good evening.

Sounds great shame yr so far away!

By *isub85Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 17:33:37]

By *isub85Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

How i wish I was closer to you guys

By *wantfun1875Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m up for that

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Bi Top guy here. Would love to find a regular couple, for something long term again.... Haven't had a 3sum since Covid began and I'm seriously missing it!

By *orkshire fellowMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't understand guys who are not bi pretending to be bi just to have sex with the woman...

...for me the bi part and playing with the man is a huge part of it, central to a great bi mmf, I love seeing the woman getting off on us playing. Also, kissing between men in a bi mmf is massively sexy.

Would love to be able to play with a hot couple! The rest of the guys on here ruin it for the genuine ones who want to have BI mmf and such x

"I don't understand guys who are not bi pretending to be bi just to have sex with the woman...

...for me the bi part and playing with the man is a huge part of it, central to a great bi mmf, I love seeing the woman getting off on us playing. Also, kissing between men in a bi mmf is massively sexy."

Agree with this fully

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"I'm part of a bi M/F couple and it's equally hard finding a bi guy to join us. Most are Fab bi not actually bi. So when it comes to it they cum quick a dip.

This.

It's a nightmare for couples to find genuine bi guys that aren't just using it as an excuse to get to the lady in a couple. "

We have had this happen too, a guy we met in a club said he would like a bi threesome with us in private. Soon after Wine started wanking us both together in the room he claimed I was getting too close to him and he really needed to be alone with her to perform!! Needless to say he spoilt the moment and we went back to the hot tubs

Cheese

This.

It's a nightmare for couples to find genuine bi guys that aren't just using it as an excuse to get to the lady in a couple. We have had this happen too, a guy we met in a club said he would like a bi threesome with us in private. Soon after Wine started wanking us both together in the room he claimed I was getting too close to him and he really needed to be alone with her to perform!! Needless to say he spoilt the moment and we went back to the hot tubs

Cheese "

Grrrrr why do they do it

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

Perhaps the most obvious thing is for the guys to get it on while the lady is watching. A sort of test if you like....

If they pass the test, everyone's happy!

I'd love to volunteer by the way - I genuineley love sex with men as much as women

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"Perhaps the most obvious thing is for the guys to get it on while the lady is watching. A sort of test if you like....

If they pass the test, everyone's happy!

I'd love to volunteer by the way - I genuineley love sex with men as much as women "

I agree totally. I’d love to join a couple too.

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Wednesbury

I am bi Read my veri's. Love a cock right up me as I worship pussy xxx

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I guess location is a big issue?

we are out there

Love this thread. I’m actively looking for a bi couple to explore with. Feel free to message if interested. X

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Bi mf couples say hi

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

I don’t think this is entirely true, everyone starts somewhere, there’s different types of ‘bi’ and also people have boundaries/things that turn them on and things they’re not into. I don’t think you can pigeonhole ‘bi’. Surely each bi is different to the next?

Just my opinion

I've never had an problem finding couples to play with. I suppose it's about being honest from the outset and expectations. I'm still in contact with the very first couple I played with, but we haven't had the chance to rekindle due to the state of the world these days....

By *lexis1990TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Would love a bi MMF with a couple.

A lot of my bucket list resolve around this sort of situation. Can understand why couples are wary due to the amount of people who use it as a reason to get close to them.

Most of my messages on this site come from profiles who are 'Straight'

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We definitely exist x

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Would love a bi MMF with a couple.

A lot of my bucket list resolve around this sort of situation. Can understand why couples are wary due to the amount of people who use it as a reason to get close to them.

Most of my messages on this site come from profiles who are 'Straight'"

Me too! Just make up your mind FFS!

By *heron212Man  over a year ago

Croydon

Just as you can break down the term 'bi', so too can you other labels. I just prefer people to just be honest about what they want and respect other's boundaries.

As a bi man, I have never really had a problem finding other couples in 'the real world' for bi MMF times.

But I am fairly new here, so I am still in the vetting and being vetted process.

All in due time!

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Bi mf couples say hi "

Hi from Hampshire but sorry only looking for other bi couples to indulge our mm & ff desires.

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Its so hard to find a nice bi couple.even harder to find one who enjoy crossdressing

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

We are a bi male /straight female couple and it's near impossible to find a bi/gay male to play only with bert

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

This.

Exactly this. Every guy we chatted to started out ok but then it switched to "have you got any other pics or vids of joanne for me to see" instant block from joanne was final result. Most guts on here are playing bi to get to fuck the female.

By *iamLoves73Man  over a year ago

Widnes

We do exist, I love a bit of both.

By *ussy locker 2030Man  over a year ago

london

Love to have a kinky bi mmf

This.

It's a nightmare for couples to find genuine bi guys that aren't just using it as an excuse to get to the lady in a couple.

Exactly this. Every guy we chatted to started out ok but then it switched to "have you got any other pics or vids of joanne for me to see" instant block from joanne was final result. Most guts on here are playing bi to get to fuck the female. "

Absolutely true. It’s particularly galling in our case because we play MMF, MFM and sometimes light cuckold so why the pretence?

It is delightful when it works though.

By *asygoingguy82Man  over a year ago

bognor

I've been lucky enough to do this a couple of times. Really want to do it more

Neath valley.

This.

Exactly this. Every guy we chatted to started out ok but then it switched to "have you got any other pics or vids of joanne for me to see" instant block from joanne was final result. Most guts on here are playing bi to get to fuck the female.

Absolutely true. It’s particularly galling in our case because we play MMF, MFM and sometimes light cuckold so why the pretence?

It is delightful when it works though."

They pretend bi in the hope of getting pussy as the end result. These types gave struggled to get single women on here so their "fab bi" change of approach is to get to fuck a woman of the cpl.

caterham

We would genuinely like to find a bi hung top simple a guy that likes fucking both male and female

Not interested in fab bi or gifts who say bi and then say no on a meet . We have no problem telling them to get dressed and leave. The whole turn on is for the wife to direct bi play and join in with the guys when she is ready

If any genuine bi tops out there please get in touch

I am genuinely bi, but only out to myself and in the fab world. I don’t see my sexuality as something I need to tell people outside of here.

I think I am clear about my situation in my bio and I’m not looking for any comments on here (or there) regarding that….. but I wanted to say that I also find it hard to find genuine MF couples who want to meet. I know that my situation will affect this (again, please don’t feel the need to offer your opinion on this) but there are some who will and I have met. I’m not sure what the barrier to guys putting bi on their profile is….. I think more are bi than are willing to admit it, but equally, a lot of women will state they won’t meet bi guys. This may be why as they will feel they have more chance stating they’re straight. There are a lot of suspiciously similar profiles on here and across on the sister site however…….

So, each to their own I suppose, I just thought I’d add a view on it.

caterham

We would genuinely like to find a bi hung top simple a guy that likes fucking both male and female

Not interested in fab bi or gifts who say bi and then say no on a meet . We have no problem telling them to get dressed and leave. The whole turn on is for the wife to direct bi play and join in with the guys when she is ready

If any genuine bi tops out there please get in touch

Yes sadly it is true. Many so called bi guys try to access the women but not their men.

The secret is to be truth full

It’s lovely when the synergy is right and three truly play as one. It can be so sensual and erotic.

By *tinerant scribeMan  over a year ago

County Durham

I have never met women who talked about being bicurious or bisexual and then backed off from having fun with a woman when the chance came up. But I have had "bi" threesomes with another man whose bisexuality or bicuriosity felt like a contractual obligation. I believe it's a common experience.

"

It is delightful when it works though.

They pretend bi in the hope of getting pussy as the end result. These types gave struggled to get single women on here so their "fab bi" change of approach is to get to fuck a woman of the cpl. "

So true. We haven't met one of those for a good long time now but we do get approached by 'em. Ah well!

By *ne night only 2021Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

We had an amazing bi MMF on Friday was huge fun and our playmate was great.

Was a full on experience

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi ,I'm keen to meet a genuine bi couple .

Please get in touch

By *aturefun63Man  over a year ago

Belper

Not experienced,but would genuinely like to meet a bi couple

By *ussexualMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I've only experienced full on MMF before, but having a bit of a Cfnm fetish, I like the idea of just playing with a guy while being watched

As a genuine bi guy, I'm finding it impossible to fins the right couple, don't even get a reply most of the time....

"We would genuinely like to find a bi hung top simple a guy that likes fucking both male and female

If any genuine bi tops out there please get in touch "

This for sure!! Especially if the lady directs!

By *xfordjohnMan  over a year ago

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 22:04:14]

By *xfordjohnMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"We would genuinely like to find a bi hung top simple a guy that likes fucking both male and female

There are definitely some of us out there, but I'm too old for your age bracket and too far away. What a shame!

By *arlos671Man  over a year ago

leeds

Everyone has different ideas of being bi particularly with men. I’ve probably had more mmts/Tv 3somes than mmf, but would I meet a guy for 1 on 1? Tried it once but unlikely to arrange again. Is sucking cock enough or do you need to fuck and be fucked, or do you have to be up for kissing?

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"We are a bi male /straight female couple and it's near impossible to find a bi/gay male to play only with bert"

Local Bi Top guy here...Long time admirer of your profile here! XXX I would love to play with Bert while you watch....

Never been able to contact you because of your filters though So if you're interested look me up and say hi

I'd say it's just as hard finding the right person for a couple, the attitude of the majority that have contacted us is that we should be grateful for the offer.

Bi top here have been for 10 years it's my age that puts people off age is just a number.

Neath valley.

"I'd say it's just as hard finding the right person for a couple, the attitude of the majority that have contacted us is that we should be grateful for the offer."

Exactly this. Some very entitled guys on here.

Neath valley.

"Everyone has different ideas of being bi particularly with men. I’ve probably had more mmts/Tv 3somes than mmf, but would I meet a guy for 1 on 1? Tried it once but unlikely to arrange again. Is sucking cock enough or do you need to fuck and be fucked, or do you have to be up for kissing? "

If the guys says he is bisexual we would want him in to everything with another man. Most guys on here would suck cock if they know the end result is they get to fuck the lady of the cpl in a meet.

It is difficult for many on this site and in general. We ourselves have had a couple of threesomes though they are much more difficult to arrange than we may have initially thought.

The single person is either a chancer in which case they are hoping to have some fun on their own terms and tend to be more selfish and less likely to turn up without saying so when they begin to find they won't get their own way. Else it is someone who is genuinely keen and willing who feels a little insecure or intimidated by meeting a confident couple, as they see it and this can put them off.

That is how we think anyway though we are really fussy about who we will play with which makes things more tricky. For example we want no facial or body hair on the other and it is amazing how many men with 6" beards think this doesn't count.

There are genuine one's out there and whatever boundaries you have set for yourselves, be absolute about them and do not bend. It may take longer yet you will not need to deal with letting yourselves down for the opportunity of the three-way.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

In my view there are more genuine bi guys for real meet then genuine couples with bi males here on fab. Most couples have straight male and understandably not into meets with bi guys.

But that doesn’t really matter as both sides need to put effort in the search. It’s obviously harder for couple to find a good match as it should be match for both of them.

Happy fabbing all!

By *moothLeanBodMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I can understand the sentiments of many here about the spurious claims of bisexuality, but I for one would prefer to just perform oral on an MF couple, than simply want to fuck the woman.

It's possibly making it hard for guys like me to get a meet.

By *eneralPMan  over a year ago

other

Having read through this I can summarise -

Bi m couples find it hard to find a real bi guy

Bi m singles find it difficult to find real Bi m couples

Straight fab bi guys ruin it for the minority.

Fab doesn’t work brilliantly does it…

It’s genuinely difficult to find a great bi couple who are interesting and hot/relaxed. I have a couple who I have met with a few times and they are exceptional in a lot of ways - welcoming, chatty, fun. Not sure if they “vet” bi guys but the first time we all met me and the m of the couple got it on for a bit which was sexy as hell. I treat the meets as though I’m very lucky to be there as it’s fulfilling one of my needs!

By *un69-18Man  over a year ago

preston

I always love bi fun. ! Respecting both people and enjoy ourselves ! I would love to hear from couples maybe wanting to have fun ? X

By *oneyCPL8484Couple  over a year ago

Gosport

Genuine all or nothing bi couple here.

It's guy pretenders we have trouble with. They can talk the talk but won't walk the walk! Lol

Going by our experiences Bi couples profiles will make it obvious their Genuine and rarely flakey

"Everyone has different ideas of being bi particularly with men. I’ve probably had more mmts/Tv 3somes than mmf, but would I meet a guy for 1 on 1? Tried it once but unlikely to arrange again. Is sucking cock enough or do you need to fuck and be fucked, or do you have to be up for kissing?

If the guys says he is bisexual we would want him in to everything with another man. Most guys on here would suck cock if they know the end result is they get to fuck the lady of the cpl in a meet. "

Me personally I'd be happy with oral all ways, but wouldn't want anal in any way, my goal wouldn't be to hit on the woman at the end, but for everyone to enjoy eachother, in turn that would mean sex with the lady along the way. I don't myself consider it passive bi to get to the woman. The whole thing is part of the exciting package, in my opinion anyway

It is becoming increasingly hard to find Bi couples

Especially in the Northwest,I know there has to an attraction and that has to be both ways

But I have been looking for over 2 years on here with no luck

Yes I know about the clubs but honestly they are really not my thing

I had a wonderful Bi relationship with a great couple on here,and that lasted fir several years,

Unfortunately they moved abroad.

We are still in touch tho.

But yes very hard to find on Fab,and of course the amount of guys who say they are Bi and aren't is truly amazing

Most of them are to scared to have Bi on their profile

Will keep the faith tho and keep looking

By *otfuckSELONDONMan  over a year ago

London

I have had a couple of meets with bi couples and it's been amazing with everyone playing together, I never say no to a bi couple

"Never" - if that is an absolute then we'll probably avoiding you for the foreseeable.

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We're a genuine bi couple. Always looking to make new friends.

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

Its very hard for guys to find bi couple who want to play as I've found that in most cases the female wants a guy who is bigger,more stamina, muscular etc etc than what her husband is so that's probably why.

Bi guy here always up for bi mmf very orally bi..top and occasionally bottom

Local couples let's play

"We're a genuine bi couple. Always looking to make new friends."

Unfortunately not looking for single guys

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

Sticks our heads up for a looksy

By *key1980Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

Anyone in my area looking??? Would love some advice on how to ask the missus if we can have one!! Pm.me with advice!

Leicestershire

We are a bi couple we love threesomes x

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Iv been trying for years in Wigan they don't exist haha

By *ams12345Man  over a year ago

london

A lot of fake couples where it’s only the guy pretending

By *aturefun63Man  over a year ago

Belper

Would love a bi threesome ,love to suck a cock after it’s been in a pussy

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Genuine decent fun bi man here looking for couples for mutual pleasures and fun, especially oral, pm me if you are interested

By *otlWelshCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

For us this has been a minefield experiencing most of the scenarios outlined already. Bi Curious for us has more times than not turned out to be a get out clause and expect to continue the meet as a straight guy. Very frustrating.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

100% bi here. See my veris.

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Lots of bi mfm experience and still find it difficult or rare to find a bi couple where the m is bi. I love sharing the sucking with the lady

Totally agree. Although I have had plenty of experience of bi mmf it still remains the hardest meet to find. Am open to offers from couples reading this.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I still hope to experience this dynamic!

By *razyjohnMan  over a year ago

derby

Want to experience this, straight guy here but willing to try it, like the thought of man using my anal gentle while a lady play with my cock.

By *lan4FFUUNNMan  over a year ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

I am fully bisex and enjoy playing with a guy, especially if his lady is watching x

By *ussy locker 2030Man  over a year ago

london

Love to find a cpl in london

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Think we need to move down South

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Definitely, bimmf its my favourite game. Nude bodies sharing each other...

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Iv been trying for years in Wigan they don't exist haha "

Being listed as bi curious would probably help as we (and many other bi couples) wouldn't look twice at a 'fabstraight' profile.

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 12:23:46]

"Iv been trying for years in Wigan they don't exist haha

Being listed as bi curious would probably help as we (and many other bi couples) wouldn't look twice at a 'fabstraight' profile.

This. It suprises us at the amount of single guys who's profile say straight but insist they're bi when they message you."

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I love bi MMF and always open to chat to couples looking for a bi guy. Derby area xxx

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I believe it because couples find it hard to find the right one for them as lots of men say there bi just to meet the ladie of the couple and do the bare thing for the male part of couple if met some great couples on here and its about both be satisfied and enjoying pleasure with the person there meeting i love playing with the male part 1st as the ladie can sit and watch with no pressure on her to do anything till she is ready do hope some of you men understand that

Speaking to couples I’ve met over the years, it’s probably down to the straight guys who claim to be bi because the want to fuck the wife of a couple who are looking for bi guys. However when they turn out to be straight or “not up for cock fun tonight”

Or the guys whose profile says straight but claim to be bi but can’t have it on profile because their uncle is on here too and they don’t want him to know they like cock.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Why's it so hard to win the lottery?

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Looking to meet orally bi guys near Derby !

By *teve_prestonMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

My favourite Fab search is Bi, Couples. Not always easy to get a meet, although I've had 3x great Bi Threesomes and a 2x 1 on 1 male meets for oral pleasure

By *orkiemanMan  over a year ago

Morley

Bi guy here in Leeds, would love to meet a bi couple for fun

By *ifun guyMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Would love to get to know any bi couples and hopefully meet for fun