FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friend wanted

Friend wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexHotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Braintree

Hello all

Their is a fantasy we have had for some time well it originated as the wife’s but I have certainly grown to love the idea.

Basically the wife wants to fuck a friend of mine however when I have broached this to a couple friends they have acted all bent out of shape despite acting the goat so to speak.

I figured the best bet would be to try and make a friend on here who is already into swinging and hotwifing/cuckolding

This would be something that builds up it wouldn’t be a quick message or two then it’s game on. We are verified as you can see so this isn’t a fantasists idea of a good time. We are very much real and very much into the scene.

Ideally Local. Similar age give or take some years either way, into stuff like Gaming, cars, boxing, MMA and Japanese culture (I’m learning Japanese)

This would be something that would become long term with the right person so it’s not a once off. The effort will be rewarded and worth it I promise you. Anyone interested either message on here with the subject “mate” or SC MrJones5114

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Wish I lived closer!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

Best of luck with this.

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Hello all

Their is a fantasy we have had for some time well it originated as the wife’s but I have certainly grown to love the idea.

Basically the wife wants to fuck a friend of mine however when I have broached this to a couple friends they have acted all bent out of shape despite acting the goat so to speak.

I figured the best bet would be to try and make a friend on here who is already into swinging and hotwifing/cuckolding

This would be something that builds up it wouldn’t be a quick message or two then it’s game on. We are verified as you can see so this isn’t a fantasists idea of a good time. We are very much real and very much into the scene.

Ideally Local. Similar age give or take some years either way, into stuff like Gaming, cars, boxing, MMA and Japanese culture (I’m learning Japanese)

This would be something that would become long term with the right person so it’s not a once off. The effort will be rewarded and worth it I promise you. Anyone interested either message on here with the subject “mate” or SC MrJones5114

"

Have you tried Mrs putting the idea to your friends rather than you? You suggesting it seems like they're fulfilling your fantasy whereas her suggesting it and pointing out you're ok with it might seem more appealing.

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 15:15:38]

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hello all

"

I'm local but too ancient....

Braintree

"Hello all

Have you tried Mrs putting the idea to your friends rather than you? You suggesting it seems like they're fulfilling your fantasy whereas her suggesting it and pointing out you're ok with it might seem more appealing. "

Tried it, they are just all talk it seems

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Hello all

Have you tried Mrs putting the idea to your friends rather than you? You suggesting it seems like they're fulfilling your fantasy whereas her suggesting it and pointing out you're ok with it might seem more appealing.

Tried it, they are just all talk it seems "

Did they know about you swinging beforehand? If I thought they hadn't done it before now way I'd play with good friends, just imagine the trainwreck that could ensue and being parrly responsible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best of luck when you find that special friend,I was the special friend to a couple for about two years ,we would meet about once a month and go into our own fantasy world .It did take a few meetings to find out about each other ,what everyone expected,but after a while it was the most exciting ,fulfilling friendship,only ending when they moved due to his job changing ,im still in touch with them .

Braintree

"Hello all

Tried it, they are just all talk it seems

Did they know about you swinging beforehand? If I thought they hadn't done it before now way I'd play with good friends, just imagine the trainwreck that could ensue and being parrly responsible. "

They did know was made aware of what we do and the fact we do enjoy the lifestyle etc

I always hated geography

Braintree

"I always hated geography "

It’s a bastard ain’t it

By *napppaMan  over a year ago

London

Not far and always happy to meet for a social.

By *anuel ducatiMan  over a year ago

leyburn

"Best of luck when you find that special friend,I was the special friend to a couple for about two years ,we would meet about once a month and go into our own fantasy world .It did take a few meetings to find out about each other ,what everyone expected,but after a while it was the most exciting ,fulfilling friendship,only ending when they moved due to his job changing ,im still in touch with them . "

I would love to befriend a couple like this...

Braintree

Bump

So difficult to find such a person xx

Good luck with your search, I hope you find a friend to fuck your wife soon

Braintree

Bump

Hello I'm local ish Essex but way too old, hotwife has fantastic boobs and a body with curves, and I can't understand why you have had no takers. I would be happy to help out. X

» Add a new message to this topic