FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching husband for the first time

Watching husband for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following in from a previous post I’ve just read on watching the wife for the first time, I’d love to know how women feel seeing their husband/partner with another girl.

We’re newbies looking for our first couple and if I’m honest I have so many mixed emotions on it. So would be curious to see from a woman’s POV how she found it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

When I watched my fella back when we started this I was worried but that soon went away, aslong as you've spoken about boundaries and that you speak up if your uncomfortable with it at any point you'll be fine!

I used to get so much pleasure from watching him pleasure another woman, get a bi woman and you'll have the best time!

Her on all fours with her face buried in your happy place with him pounding away behind her !

Work as a team to pleasure her and you'll feel closer x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we've had this scenario on more than a few occasions and found everyone involved enjoyed everyone involved so to speak. She also likes to guide me in and hold it whilst I slide in and out of another lady. Really turns us both on.

"When I watched my fella back when we started this I was worried but that soon went away, aslong as you've spoken about boundaries and that you speak up if your uncomfortable with it at any point you'll be fine!

I used to get so much pleasure from watching him pleasure another woman, get a bi woman and you'll have the best time!

Her on all fours with her face buried in your happy place with him pounding away behind her !

"

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

This is my biggest fantasy, especially if I get to just watch and serve them with whatever they need

What about watching them with a man for the first time?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"When I watched my fella back when we started this I was worried but that soon went away, aslong as you've spoken about boundaries and that you speak up if your uncomfortable with it at any point you'll be fine!

"

Yes, this is what it’s all about.

"What about watching them with a man for the first time? "

Px

"What about watching them with a man for the first time?

Px "

Is that a good thing

Reckon I’d find that easier

Reckon I’d find that easier "

Want to find out

Reckon I’d find that easier

Want to find out "

Hmmm we might have to surprise him with that one lol

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Used to love watching him with guys!! He was the only person who I'd met who could take a good anal fuck better than me! Haha Used to love watching guys finish inside him especially in group sessions !! they where the best times

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"

Sounds like every mans dream

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've loved watching my partner Jack with another woman, whilst I was with her partner.

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Had a 3 some with a couple and she wanted her hubby to suck me and fuck me which was a great turn on for all of us

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I absolutely adore watching mr with another lady, whether I’m just a voyeur in the corner, or part of ffm! It’s a massive turn on for me! It’s just a shame that so few ladies are willing to be watched! For us is it’s hugely important to be on the same page, so we do check in often to make sure it’s still something we want to continue. Luckily I have no jealousy on that side, but you just never know, one day I might Miss pc

» Add a new message to this topic