FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications.

Verifications.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone has verifications on his profile but hasnt left them any, would it put you off meeting them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"If someone has verifications on his profile but hasnt left them any, would it put you off meeting them?"

how would you know if he hasn't left one they may just choose not to display it for any number of reasons

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

they might just decide not to show it

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If someone has verifications on his profile but hasnt left them any, would it put you off meeting them?"

Nope. Unless the verifications state that he's overly fond of edged weapons.

"If someone has verifications on his profile but hasnt left them any, would it put you off meeting them?

how would you know if he hasn't left one they may just choose not to display it for any number of reasons"

they show verifications from other people though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met a couple of gals who i've then verified! They haven't verified me but it hasn't put me off meeting them again! Why should it? If THEY have veri's then at least i know they are genuine!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i'm only interested in the profile i am iewing, ot who they have met so dont go round checking the profiles of people who ave verified them

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No it wouldn't....

We haven't verified everyone we have met and vice versa.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

He was verified.....so whats the problem?

It annoys me a little when I verify a meet and they don't write one for me in return, especially when they want to meet again.

Life's too short to get stressed about it though.

I look at the verifications of the people I'm interested in. It wouldn't occur to me to look at the people verifying them to see if veris were left in return.

Wouldn't fuss over verifications. we've met many and been their first veri and the meets have been true-blue and really good sessions. Doesn't mean anything to be honest... your own experience with someone is what matters most of all

Wolf

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"If someone has verifications on his profile but hasnt left them any, would it put you off meeting them?

how would you know if he hasn't left one they may just choose not to display it for any number of reasons

they show verifications from other people though."

and they simply may have choosen to display that one and maybe others - people (if they display veris) some time pick and choose what to show to reflect how they wish to be seen. He may have left one which was far too graphic for their liking or vica versa - who knows

"He was verified.....so whats the problem?

"

just thought it was a bit odd that he didnt leave any of them one, when they all left him one.

maybe i am too fussy. about who i meet.

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

I've met several guys who haven't verified me,probably because they don't want it known that they are bi themselves.No hassle,won't stop me meeting them again.

By *heekyladyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I've got a couple that I don't display but that's because they've put my name in it.

Not sure not verifying means anything negative. We met a lovely couple at a party at their place along with a couple of single guys. Had a great time with then. They guys verified us we verified the guys but fr some strange reason..( think they went off on hols soon after) We didnt verify them nor they us.

Nothing untoward just one of those things so a oone sided Veri means absolutely nothing.

» Add a new message to this topic