FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A man should be a man??

A man should be a man??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im quite dominant when having sex.... how many women have been disappointed by a man that seemed to be all man but then turned into a wet fart in the bedroom?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would help if you started by explaining what you percieve a 'man' to be?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im quite dominant when having sex.... how many women have been disappointed by a man that seemed to be all man but then turned into a wet fart in the bedroom?x "
The only wet fart i have experienced is a fanny fart.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Im quite dominant when having sex.... how many women have been disappointed by a man that seemed to be all man but then turned into a wet fart in the bedroom?x The only wet fart i have experienced is a fanny fart. "

Hahahaha

Nope, never disappointed by a big, strong man who turns subservient in the bedroom!

There's nothing un-manly about wanting to give up control, in fact it takes balls and a lot of trust to do it.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 03:37:54]

"Im quite dominant when having sex.... how many women have been disappointed by a man that seemed to be all man but then turned into a wet fart in the bedroom?x

The only wet fart i have experienced is a fanny fart. "

ive had a few wet farts when i've pulled the strap on out

On a serious note i like both, i like assertive men and sub men, depends on what im looking for as to what type i meet

I love a guy who will let me fuck them with a strap on, men who will lick their cum off my feet etc

But i also like men who will take control

For me each meet is different so im not looking for the same type on man on every meet

Only time ive every been disappointed is when i meet a guy whos a selfish lover and just wants a suck and fuck and to be honest they tend to be the more dom men as sub men lick when they're told

No but I am chatting to a guy who claims to be dominant but just comes across as a nob maybe he is a wet fart on the outside and dominant in the bedroom, just not particularly interested in finding out

"It would help if you started by explaining what you percieve a 'man' to be?"

I think, given his post, is men who come across strong, dominant, alpha males I believe as opposed to wimps

I am often disappointed.. while I dont submit to others.. and actually am very dominant sexually, the type of man that does it for me is the natural alpha male..

Some men think being alpha male is all about giving it rough.. now while I like that.. its more than that to it.

I have many a guy that talks the talk but then has to be told in the bedroom...

nope.. need a man that knows what he is doing and can read my body for keys to whether I am enjoying it.. cant be doing with being treated like a china doll..

If I wanted laying down and gently fucking I would have asked for that.

Cali

"It would help if you started by explaining what you percieve a 'man' to be?

I think, given his post, is men who come across strong, dominant, alpha males I believe as opposed to wimps"

Ahhh.

Well in that case, something I always find erotic is to lift and cradle a girl in my arms as we kiss, it makes me feel all manly.

Speak softly but carry a big stick

"It would help if you started by explaining what you percieve a 'man' to be?

I think, given his post, is men who come across strong, dominant, alpha males I believe as opposed to wimps

Ahhh.

Well in that case, something I always find erotic is to lift and cradle a girl in my arms as we kiss, it makes me feel all manly."

Lovely

When we started swinging we've been disappointed by guys claiming to be 'dom' when in fact they were worse than useless when it came to the crunch. To be fair I'd say that was 50% our fault for being so gullible as to believe the bullshit messages and 99% their fault for being so desperate to see a real life woman in front of them that theyd say anything to get a meet.

Walked away from 2 or 3 too.

"Speak softly but carry a big stick"

This

A mans actions demonstrate his abilities, not his words

"I am often disappointed.. while I dont submit to others.. and actually am very dominant sexually, the type of man that does it for me is the natural alpha male..

Some men think being alpha male is all about giving it rough.. now while I like that.. its more than that to it.

I have many a guy that talks the talk but then has to be told in the bedroom...

nope.. need a man that knows what he is doing and can read my body for keys to whether I am enjoying it.. cant be doing with being treated like a china doll..

If I wanted laying down and gently fucking I would have asked for that.

Cali "

» Add a new message to this topic