FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock rings

Cock rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're looking to enhance our sex life with some toys for doughnut. Thinking about getting a cock ring but being completely new to them what are people's opinions on the best reasonably priced ones, bearing in mind we haven't used them in the past.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

There great start out with the stretchy polyurethane ones. They should be tight behind the balls. You can also get an Arab strap type that also goes around the base of the cock in front of the balls. These are not too expensive a few pounds is all. Wide and narrow types. I personally like the wide ones.

Steel ones take some getting use to and are more expensive. Clearly steel does not stretch so it is really important that you get the right size.

I like the ability to remove the stretchy ones quickly after i have finally spunked. But i do use both.

They can be very cumfy if you have BIG balls a bit like and under wire bra.

They help control and will keep you good and hard for a long time. Behind the balls means they don't take away and length so you can still go very deep. The shaft type silicone ones can also help to hold condoms in place during rough sex pounding with a new partner.

Enjoy.

By *ake-it-passionateMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Lovehoney do a pack of stretchy ones which are different sizes so you can find which works best. They’re a great place to start to try it out and get used to them

"Lovehoney do a pack of stretchy ones which are different sizes so you can find which works best. They’re a great place to start to try it out and get used to them"

Don't suppose you have the link for this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There great start out with the stretchy polyurethane ones. They should be tight behind the balls. You can also get an Arab strap type that also goes around the base of the cock in front of the balls. These are not too expensive a few pounds is all. Wide and narrow types. I personally like the wide ones.

Steel ones take some getting use to and are more expensive. Clearly steel does not stretch so it is really important that you get the right size.

I like the ability to remove the stretchy ones quickly after i have finally spunked. But i do use both.

They help control and will keep you good and hard for a long time. Behind the balls means they don't take away and length so you can still go very deep. The shaft type silicone ones can also help to hold condoms in place during rough sex pounding with a new partner.

Enjoy."

This is very helpful

By *ireblade16Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Mine is a screaming o

"There great start out with the stretchy polyurethane ones. They should be tight behind the balls. You can also get an Arab strap type that also goes around the base of the cock in front of the balls. These are not too expensive a few pounds is all. Wide and narrow types. I personally like the wide ones.

Enjoy.

This is very helpful "

I said this very informative and gave the information we needed

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Love honey also sell one that looks like a number 8 - having tried most of the other non-metal ones, this one is amazing! 8 out of 8, if you ask me (boom-boom)

By *ireblade16Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Love honey also sell one that looks like a number 8 - having tried most of the other non-metal ones, this one is amazing! 8 out of 8, if you ask me (boom-boom)"

Mines a figure 8 double ring

I would like a rubber ring put on my balls tight as can be

Think I just have the basic Ann summers clear O one, works a charm for making me last longer though

By *ake-it-passionateMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Lovehoney do a pack of stretchy ones which are different sizes so you can find which works best. They’re a great place to start to try it out and get used to them

Don't suppose you have the link for this?"

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/cock-ring-sets/p/lovehoney-get-hard-stretchy-silicone-cock-ring-set-3-pack/a32876g58321.html

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"We're looking to enhance our sex life with some toys for doughnut. Thinking about getting a cock ring but being completely new to them what are people's opinions on the best reasonably priced ones, bearing in mind we haven't used them in the past."

I purchased a good silicone one at weekend in Soho for £25.

So far I've noticed it adds to the bulge in the gym and it feels good to wear as I'm conscious of it's presence. It's use isn't solely for guys with ED but I'll give it a go soon in the sack or when playing.

Good luck selecting yours

By *unkeeMan  over a year ago

Chester

If you are looking to try solid rings, have a google for Marine Rigging Rings 316 grade stainless (corrosion resistant) good quality and they are not much cost at all. I have a handful of different sizes and do often wear one all day as I find it keeps my balls in a better place i.e. slightly forward away from between thighs so = more comfort and less rubbing.

A 10mm wide x 50mm Inner dia. weighs in at a nice 115grm should start you off till you find one that fits you better.

Mrs likes them as provides a solid boner but have to take them off for BJs to save her front teeth

By *unkeeMan  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 16/11/21 01:28:56]

My one has two bullets on it to stimulate the woman

Getting the right size is crucial. It needs to be snug when you're flaccid. Sir and I found that an adjustable one was great while we were finding out if they would work, which they did.

By *uracell-DannyMan  over a year ago

Leicester

If your new to cock rings...try an elastic band and see you get on

Absolutely key to get the right size. Particularly if you get a steel one

bedforshire

"Absolutely key to get the right size. Particularly if you get a steel one"

Absolutely.

bedforshire

Enjoy.

This is very helpful

I said this very informative and gave the information we needed"

Glad it helped. Enjoy

I would like to get a elastic band tied really tight around my balls

By *xhibitionisticvoyeurMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I bought a cheap latex one and an adjustable leather studded one to try them out. Used to prefer the latex one but over time it stretched but I love the leather one. You can pick cheap durex 'one off' ones from the supermarket these days I'd start there to see if you like them.

I'd avoid using an elastic band or tying string etc around it, you might be asking for an awkward trip to A&E.

Would a elastic band take the balls off

I use the steel ones same diameter but different thickness and weights got them from Lovehoney. I have been known to wear them for days at a time.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Have about 8 different styles at this stage and some weight heavy ones in metal that really make you feel you are wearing..

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Did bugger all for me or my lover at the time - so personally unimpressed

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I used one for the first time a couple of weeks ago and gotta say that I really enjoy it, it's a stretchy silicone one and it does do a good job of keeping snug whilst not being uncomfortable.

Will def be trying out another type in the near future

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I do prefer the stainless steel version but getting the size right is critical: too tight and not a nice result, too loose and they fall of in the supermarket....

It's not like buying shoes where one can try on different sizes....

By *uxuriantCouple  over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

The stretchy silicon ones are great to start with especially if you can get a variety of sizes. You can then use them in different ways. Around the balls only, around the cock and balls, around the cock base or all together! Metal ones are great though, the weight feels good but do beware it falling off with a clang if it’s cold out and about and your cock shrivels!

» Add a new message to this topic