FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How often do you fall for it !!!!!

How often do you fall for it !!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A variation on theme of a regular topic (not the sweetie bar lol)

How often do you fall for the people who try it on with you - tease/flirt/suggestive chat etc; but end up going nowhere other than lost a few hours ish backwards and forwards

???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably all the time! If we never answered msges we wouldn't get very far on here would we?

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

know what you mean, a guy asked to meet me today, after weeks of messages, and flirting etc,,,then yesterday told me the meet was off,,,,suppose knew well in advance, and did`nt leave me hanging around waiting this morning !! but soooo frustrating ! x

"know what you mean, a guy asked to meet me today, after weeks of messages, and flirting etc,,,then yesterday told me the meet was off,,,,suppose knew well in advance, and did`nt leave me hanging around waiting this morning !! but soooo frustrating ! x "

i know the guys dont always believe it, but as we know sadly even sexy women get let down; one of my mates is always being let down and she and her hubby are stunningly sexy; i put it down to fact that some guys are out of thier depth/married playing away and feel threatened of beng caught

"Probably all the time! If we never answered msges we wouldn't get very far on here would we?"

well put but doesnt take away the frustration im sure

This happens to me all the time, as i enjoy the chatting and don't like meeting to quickly, i chat feel a connection and then they get bored of waiting so stop, i just think they aren't worth it if they can't wait, but it works for me as the meets i have had i have been lucky enough to really enjoy, so i won't change and chatting it is. x

"Probably all the time! If we never answered msges we wouldn't get very far on here would we?

well put but doesnt take away the frustration im sure "

Sure doesn't, but i just put it down to experience and move on. I don't like getting upset over something thats outwith my control.

my thoughts exactly!!

"Probably all the time! If we never answered msges we wouldn't get very far on here would we?

Sure doesn't, but i just put it down to experience and move on. I don't like getting upset over something thats outwith my control."

those of us long in tooth on here can spot the timewaster dead easy; but the OP was to highlight problem and the general FAB members response to situation

"my thoughts exactly!!"

?????? which are lol

I dont really see it as falling for it

I will chat to anyone, i message people i have turned down to meet regular if they mail me i will still mail them back and chat, infact ive been talking to one guy on here for nearly two years and never met him and never will, dont remember why now was that long ago i dont remeber if it was him who said sorry your not my type or me, but we got on so well messaging we carried on with no expectations, so talking to someone and not meeting them is no big deal to me its not wasting my time at all

"This happens to me all the time, as i enjoy the chatting and don't like meeting to quickly, i chat feel a connection and then they get bored of waiting so stop, i just think they aren't worth it if they can't wait, but it works for me as the meets i have had i have been lucky enough to really enjoy, so i won't change and chatting it is. x"

sadly this is another lost art in here -- comunication - general communication seems to be limited to sex; where as i say we need our minds teased not just our bodies ...dont we ???

All the time LOL

"my thoughts exactly!!"

ps... having read your profile you seem an intelligent women and its pretty clear what you like etc; so its hard to see why men/people still mess you about

Sure doesn't, but i just put it down to experience and move on. I don't like getting upset over something thats outwith my control.

those of us long in tooth on here can spot the timewaster dead easy; but the OP was to highlight problem and the general FAB members response to situation "

Exactly. Maybe its all the pointed teeth that puts them off.

"A variation on theme of a regular topic (not the sweetie bar lol)

How often do you fall for the people who try it on with you - tease/flirt/suggestive chat etc; but end up going nowhere other than lost a few hours ish backwards and forwards

??????? "

we don't...we don't tend to get into the whole on line chat/tease/flirt thing...maybe because it doesn't do a lot for us...maybe because it's clear that a lot of the time it goes precisely nowhere...

That's not to say we don't like to get to know people more than just to fuck but its so much better in real life...

i like the chatting/flirting thing, it doesn't necessarily have to go anywhere, its just nice to make new friends and chew the fat as it were, outside of the real world. its nto all about shagability on here, but it helps lol

We have a theory that for some guys knowing that someone else's wife is interested in them is enough of a thrill for them. And of course most single guys on here aren't that at all. Twice in last week supposed single guys have sent photos with wedding rings on!!

If someone isn't happy to give a phone number or clear face photo it ain't never going to happen

Sometimes the flirt is just enough...as long as no one gets led on its great fun....

As a single guy you've really got to explore all avenues so if someone is giving the flirting you've gotta take that as a chance they want it back and obviously want to flirt with you.

But there does seem to be the ones that enjoy all that and the attention but always come up with excuses not to meet. I just don't see the point in fantasizing or saying what you'd do to each other when you actually wouldn't.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

never

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"This happens to me all the time, as i enjoy the chatting and don't like meeting to quickly, i chat feel a connection and then they get bored of waiting so stop, i just think they aren't worth it if they can't wait, but it works for me as the meets i have had i have been lucky enough to really enjoy, so i won't change and chatting it is. x"

That's exactly how I do things on here, and yes, men do tend to stop making an effort as soon as they realise, I wont be meeting them as quickly as they want, but then hey, it is all set out in my profile

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

And just found out why we did`nt meet, seems he is married, been chatting over 6 weeks now and he failed to mention that small detail !! Its not really the married bit that gets me, its just that he lead me to believe we were going to have a torrid affair. when all along was just gonna be chat on here. How could I have been so stupid !!!!! Will stick to regular f/b in future

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"A variation on theme of a regular topic (not the sweetie bar lol)

??????? "

Still too often but not nearly as often as a while ago

XX

» Add a new message to this topic