FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Disastrous meets

Disastrous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirdTimesACharm OP   Couple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

Hey guys. What’s the most disastrous meet youve ever had? Ours has to be when we went to meet a couple who we’d already had a social with.

Things were going great fit the first 10-25 minutes of chatting abd getting ready to play when they whipped out a crack pipe! Safe to say we didn’t hang around too long!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny_lifeguardMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

I had one where I turned up and first of all the house was a mess which put me off, and then when I saw her I'd been catfished big time.

Not only that but her fella was there, which I didn't know about.

I'd travelled about an hour to get there so I got a blowjob, then made an excuse to leave.

I wish I'd just left when I got there in hindsight but I was gagging. Haha.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had one where I turned up and first of all the house was a mess which put me off, and then when I saw her I'd been catfished big time.

Not only that but her fella was there, which I didn't know about.

I'd travelled about an hour to get there so I got a blowjob, then made an excuse to leave.

I wish I'd just left when I got there in hindsight but I was gagging. Haha. "

I've had something similar but I left before she got down the stairs

By *ingle fun guyMan  over a year ago

Flexible

Once had a guy very suddenly change from enjoying watching his wife play with me to becoming very jealous and attacking me with a baseball bat.

I suspect he had been taking something and she was desperately trying to stop him.

How I managed to get away with only a cut to my little toe was a miracle and testament to my ducking and weaving skills.

Guessing no-one can top that?...

Just recently got invited to a social, and as it was a coffee and cake social, I was rather looking forward to cake in the afternoon

Turned up aaaaaand no cake.

I will never forget that.

*true story.

By *iceGuyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Me and my ex went meeting a couple and apart that they didn't look at all as in the pictures they were heavily into drugs. I was keep texting my ex so she can come with the "mother nature" excuse but the bitch has left everything on me and I had to refuse them and run away from that house .

Nearly got stolen away for good

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Once a guy from a couple tried intercourse uncovered when we had explicitly said safe sex.

Wife had solo meet with single guy. Tried to force her to take p ppers . She refused. Kept forcing them under her nose during sex . She got up and left luckily. Had met him before but never ever again. Could have been much worse. Put us off all single men.

northamptonshire

"Once had a guy very suddenly change from enjoying watching his wife play with me to becoming very jealous and attacking me with a baseball bat.

I suspect he had been taking something and she was desperately trying to stop him.

How I managed to get away with only a cut to my little toe was a miracle and testament to my ducking and weaving skills.

Guessing no-one can top that?..."

Jesus Christ!!! Glad you got out relatively unscathed!

northamptonshire

"Just recently got invited to a social, and as it was a coffee and cake social, I was rather looking forward to cake in the afternoon

Turned up aaaaaand no cake.

I will never forget that.

*true story. "

Atrocious behaviour!!

northamptonshire

"Me and my ex went meeting a couple and apart that they didn't look at all as in the pictures they were heavily into drugs. I was keep texting my ex so she can come with the "mother nature" excuse but the bitch has left everything on me and I had to refuse them and run away from that house . "

Ouch! Sounds similar to us!!

northamptonshire

"Nearly got stolen away for good "

Glad you managed to get away!

northamptonshire

"Once a guy from a couple tried intercourse uncovered when we had explicitly said safe sex.

Wife had solo meet with single guy. Tried to force her to take p ppers . She refused. Kept forcing them under her nose during sex . She got up and left luckily. Had met him before but never ever again. Could have been much worse. Put us off all single men. "

Can understand why!!!

Social last year. First meet and we were in a park on a hot day. Everything was going really well and there was obviously chemistry, she then had an epileptic fit, no joke

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Once had a guy very suddenly change from enjoying watching his wife play with me to becoming very jealous and attacking me with a baseball bat.

Guessing no-one can top that?..."

Your poor toe

Birmingham

"Once a guy from a couple tried intercourse uncovered when we had explicitly said safe sex.

Wife had solo meet with single guy. Tried to force her to take p ppers . She refused. Kept forcing them under her nose during sex . She got up and left luckily. Had met him before but never ever again. Could have been much worse. Put us off all single men. "

And you still allow men to message you...you can't hate all men just because of a d***head

northamptonshire

"Social last year. First meet and we were in a park on a hot day. Everything was going really well and there was obviously chemistry, she then had an epileptic fit, no joke"

I mean, can’t really be helped, and I wouldn’t call that disastrous lol

Glasgow

Wife had solo meet with single guy. Tried to force her to take p ppers . She refused. Kept forcing them under her nose during sex . She got up and left luckily. Had met him before but never ever again. Could have been much worse. Put us off all single men.

And you still allow men to message you...you can't hate all men just because of a d***head"

Yes put us off the risk of meeting single guys. That was the final straw in a series of bad single guy meets.

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

That bloke is an absolute idiot. And that should never have happened. And glad you're OK.

But a status (single or couple) doesn't change a persons attitude or behaviour.

What I'm saying, is that the male half of a couple could have done exactly the same thing.

Birmingham

And you still allow men to message you...you can't hate all men just because of a d***head

Yes put us off the risk of meeting single guys. That was the final straw in a series of bad single guy meets. "

And this is your only and his problem!! you can't just say that all single male puts you off like they all are the same

If all single men are the same for you then just block them and move on!Im sure you can easily live without them

Glasgow

That bloke is an absolute idiot. And that should never have happened. And glad you're OK.

But a status (single or couple) doesn't change a persons attitude or behaviour.

What I'm saying, is that the male half of a couple could have done exactly the same thing."

It was a solo meet with a guy we’d met together previously a few times. He took advantage of the solo meet to try something that was not wanted.

With respect it wouldn’t happen with a couple because 1). We’d both be there 2). Don’t think the woman in a couple would let this happen.

It might seem illogical but don’t need to meet single guys so if we don’t meet then it can’t happen again.

By *ungTopLS7Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Probably the guy I met who looked at least 20 years older than his profile pic, had about 3 teeth and stank of B.O.

I made my excuses and left.

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I have had some great meets but most of the bad ones have turned bad before I got there. On two the female partner died the day I was due to visit. Spent an hour on a street corner in Coniston with 5 other guys. The couple wanting the gb never showed. Had a 3 hour drive to Glasgow for a single female. I think she had borrowed someone's flat and had to get out as she said she had no time. Had a quick feel of her tits and x 3 hour drive home. She was surprised I wasnt happy. I go to clubs for meets these days.

met a guy for social,all he talked about was fishing ,tried to change conversation

went to little girls room rang a friend

asked her to ring me so i could escape

Not at the meet, but on drive home I pulled over to use my mobile to text a friend. Next thing I know there's armed police at the front of back of my car and I'm boxed in. Needless to say I was terrified, but they then proceeded to do an armed raid on the house I pulled up opposite and I had to wait a good hour stinking of sex in my car whilst they dragged 2 guys out at gunpoint. Police were nice and friendly to me, just scary, then embarrassing, then boring! X

Yes put us off the risk of meeting single guys. That was the final straw in a series of bad single guy meets.

And this is your only and his problem!! you can't just say that all single male puts you off like they all are the same

If all single men are the same for you then just block them and move on!Im sure you can easily live without them "

Yes they can say that, if they choose to.

Birmingham

Everyone has the right to speak their minds and say whatever they want to!

All I'm saying is that we all are different and we can't be judged because someone is being an idiot!

Peace! ?

» Add a new message to this topic