FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum knicker fetish

Cum knicker fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve recently started dating a guy and we are in that initial stage where we are at it any time or place.

Recently he’s started to ask to cum in my knickers (while I’m wearing them) and the first time we did it we were walking back from the pub and we ended up having sex in an alleyway. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out and deliberately shot it in my gusset of my knickers and them made me walk the rest of the way home.

We’ve done this a few times in different places. But this morning it went to a whole new level. He drove to mine at 7am just to cum in my knickers as I was heading to work. He only just made it past the door before he took me up the wall next to the front door. Again cuming in my knickers and pulling them up so my pussy was totally covered in his cum. I then had to spend the whole day wearing them.

Will he grow out of this fetish?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’ve recently started dating a guy and we are in that initial stage where we are at it any time or place.

Recently he’s started to ask to cum in my knickers (while I’m wearing them) and the first time we did it we were walking back from the pub and we ended up having sex in an alleyway. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out and deliberately shot it in my gusset of my knickers and them made me walk the rest of the way home.

We’ve done this a few times in different places. But this morning it went to a whole new level. He drove to mine at 7am just to cum in my knickers as I was heading to work. He only just made it past the door before he took me up the wall next to the front door. Again cuming in my knickers and pulling them up so my pussy was totally covered in his cum. I then had to spend the whole day wearing them.

Will he grow out of this fetish? "

You had to spend the whole day why not tell him

No

If you feel uncomfortable

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’ve recently started dating a guy and we are in that initial stage where we are at it any time or place.

Will he grow out of this fetish? "

No he won't

By *igrating ladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Wow that’s intense!!!!

Lucky guy…..

Remember you always have a choice so don’t do anything you don’t wanna do!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Wow that’s intense!!!!

Lucky guy…..

Remember you always have a choice so don’t do anything you don’t wanna do!"

It turns me on don’t get me wrong, but it’s been the last 5 fucks in a row

By *igrating ladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Wow that’s intense!!!!

Lucky guy…..

Remember you always have a choice so don’t do anything you don’t wanna do!

It turns me on don’t get me wrong, but it’s been the last 5 fucks in a row"

Have you asked him where is the enjoyment for you???

I can imagine though you walking around with those knickers on all soaking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don’t like him doing it then you should definitely tell him as he’ll probably keep doing it otherwise.

I have been in the same situation, one of my ex boyfriend’s would always either cum in my knickers or use a clean pair to clean up his cum and I’d wear them without washing them. I actually loved it though, it really turned me on, especially when I put them on straight after he’d cum in them so they were warm and damp. It was a bit uncomfortable putting on a pair that had been left for the cum to dry so they were hard and crusty, and I’m sure he purposely got all his cum in the crotch of my panties so when they dried hard they’d rub against the end of my cock.

I wear men’s boxer shorts to work though and I asked him to cum in them as well but he only wanted to cum in my panties.

» Add a new message to this topic