FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Omg omg omg

Omg omg omg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we get a mail in out inbox at 1.20am from a couple it says fancy a fuck now! , we reply , what a lovely way to introduce yourselves thanks but no thanks, happy swinging

The reply was ........wait for it.................well why fucking reply then you ugly twats!!! Charming, can i report these people or just block them and forget about it this was the most insulting thing we have ever recieved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"So we get a mail in out inbox at 1.20am from a couple it says fancy a fuck now! , we reply , what a lovely way to introduce yourselves thanks but no thanks, happy swinging

The reply was ........wait for it.................well why fucking reply then you ugly twats!!! Charming, can i report these people or just block them and forget about it this was the most insulting thing we have ever recieved"

1. Report,

2. Block,

3. Move on,

4. Message me... damn you don't 'do' single guys!

Oh well, just the first three then!

Happy swinging!

"So we get a mail in out inbox at 1.20am from a couple it says fancy a fuck now! , we reply , what a lovely way to introduce yourselves thanks but no thanks, happy swinging

The reply was ........wait for it.................well why fucking reply then you ugly twats!!! Charming, can i report these people or just block them and forget about it this was the most insulting thing we have ever recieved

1. Report,

2. Block,

3. Move on,

Happy swinging! "

Never say never

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Now you see I wouldn't have dignified such a message with a response. I'd simply block and move on and in future make that your modus operandi.

Have to add: slight overreaction?

By *uteirishaWoman  over a year ago

ghost town

Dont let them annoy..their egos bruised due to the rejection and cant cope with it.. move on and keep having fun!!.. I will delete anyone that messages that way..what happened to a KISS!!.. and a little chat first.we do expect manners here as with anywhere..and if they cant have them..they dont have you!!.. Happy Safe and Idiot free swinging!!!xxx

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

Idiots make us laugh and then just block them cos they,re not worth bothering with.

How do they know your ugly when you,ve got no face pics on profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The reply was ........wait for it.................well why fucking reply then you ugly twats!!! Charming, can i report these people or just block them and forget about it this was the most insulting thing we have ever recieved"

Some people get nasty if they get rejected as insults go it wasnt that bad and pretty childish. I dont know how the reporting works on here.

Brackley, Northants

1. Report,

2. Block,

3. Move on,

Happy swinging!

Never say never"

I never do, I just always respect other peoples preferences!

We totally respect other swingers we are a friendly community and thats why we are here, absolutely disgusted and quite hurt that someone who are on here for the same reasons as us treat others with such contempt

Quite funny really thy wanted to fuck us uglies we didnt contact them

Anyone know any good plastic surgeons??

Brackley, Northants

"We totally respect other swingers we are a friendly community and thats why we are here, absolutely disgusted and quite hurt that someone who are on here for the same reasons as us treat others with such contempt

Quite funny really thy wanted to fuck us uglies we didnt contact them "

Well done!

Can't honestly see how they can accuse you of being uglies anyway! The bits of you we can see are far from ugly, and you have no public face pics (nothing wrong with that, just part of my point! Lol!)to judge your appearance by! Baffles me how they came to that conclusion!

Brackley, Northants

"Anyone know any good plastic surgeons?? "

No, the only one I knew melted...

Work in a sensitive job but we do have face pics once we get chatting a bit lol

Brackley, Northants

"Work in a sensitive job but we do have face pics once we get chatting a bit lol"

Quite normal on here!

Wasn't a critique, just the basis of the point about lack of ugliness evidence! Lol!

Yes the initial message wasn't to your liking, but your response was antagonistic and because of that you received abuse and are now so I insulted and disgusted by it.

The best way would have been to just ignore. I don't get insulting messages because I won't interract with people that send those types of messages. By responding in the way you did is obviously going to bring out a negative response. People won't just sit back and take a sarcastic comment will they.

No I don't think their initial message was complimentary but asking if you want a fuck is how some people prefer to communicate. They weren't necessarily rude to you at first, your reaction to that message was the cause of the abuse so no I don't believe you should report them. In fact they could report you for typing out their meddages to you word for word on a public forum which is against the rules

This couple have 3 veris and all good ones according to them they have met at pleasures in kent, shame really cause we were contemplating going there but i dont think so now!

Live and learn eh!!

"Yes the initial message wasn't to your liking, but your response was antagonistic and because of that you received abuse and are now so I insulted and disgusted by it.

The best way would have been to just ignore. I don't get insulting messages because I won't interract with people that send those types of messages. By responding in the way you did is obviously going to bring out a negative response. People won't just sit back and take a sarcastic comment will they.

No I don't think their initial message was complimentary but asking if you want a fuck is how some people prefer to communicate. They weren't necessarily rude to you at first, your reaction to that message was the cause of the abuse so no I don't believe you should report them. In fact they could report you for typing out their meddages to you word for word on a public forum which is against the rules

"

Antogonistic??? We finished our message with happy swinging and no apparently means no in this 'friendly world' but apparantly now WE are in the wrong????? If its against the rules then i apologise but tbh we were deeply offended by their reaction! So let me get this straight YOU would have reported US???

I feel we need to explain something here

Yes we were naive to reply BUT we try to reply to every message as we feel its only polite to do so even if its a 'thanks but no thanks' which according to you is antagonistic. We pride ourselves on being honest faithful and friendly and i think we were all 3 of those things there was no swearing or insult on our part

There is no need to apoplogise to me, I am only a forum member, I don't care what you post and it makes for good discussion.

I know you ended with happy swinging but you started with sarcasm. I agree their message was daft but unfortunately it isn't uncommon. I can't sleep at times (like now) and I get messages asking if I want them to come around now. I personally don't respond because if I did and said 'don't be so ridiculous' then I'd get abuse back.

I wasnt apologising to you per se just in general , i dont agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, i just dont think a site like this needs people like that

London

"I feel we need to explain something here

Yes we were naive to reply BUT we try to reply to every message as we feel its only polite to do so even if its a 'thanks but no thanks' which according to you is antagonistic. We pride ourselves on being honest faithful and friendly and i think we were all 3 of those things there was no swearing or insult on our part "

...then you take the rough with the smooth and lose your naivety: pronto!

You cannot dictate how other people respond to messages. If you feel replying to ALL messages is your way of doing things, not everyone will take your rejection in good grace.

I'm with Iconic, I don't get abusive mail as I choose not to waste my time responding to crass one liners or people outwith my criteria.

The only time I've received "negative" messages is when I've broken my own rules and replied sarcastically. I certainly don't get the vapours, swoon in shock like a Victorian gentlewoman just because someone has retaliated to my message: get a grip!

"We totally respect other swingers we are a friendly community and thats why we are here, absolutely disgusted and quite hurt that someone who are on here for the same reasons as us treat others with such contempt

Quite funny really thy wanted to fuck us uglies we didnt contact them "

Don't be hurt or insulted !

They were probably pissed , maybe had a bad meet or a no show and were in the wrong frame of mind !

Just not worth getting upset by it

Well I didn't realise blatant rudeness/spitefulness could actualy be defended how nieve I must be!

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"I wasnt apologising to you per se just in general , i dont agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, i just dont think a site like this needs people like that"

Sorry but i agree that you invited that reply on yourself. You might like to think you are taking the moral high ground but in my eyes your sarcastic reply was just as bad as there reply to it, you baited it. If you don't like something just ignore it.

u didnt invite an insult like that on urselves. report them and hopefully the twats will get their account suspended

This typical of a fab forum, ok maybe the title of the post was a little over dramatic but people blaming US and defending that sort of mail, FAB isn so fab anymore , will no longer post on the forum and we are going to look for another site to spend our money on, thanks for all the positive support and friends weve met!

Happy swinging and have fun

GnJ

"Yes the initial message wasn't to your liking, but your response was antagonistic and because of that you received abuse and are now so I insulted and disgusted by it.

"

London

"This typical of a fab forum, ok maybe the title of the post was a little over dramatic but people blaming US and defending that sort of mail, FAB isn so fab anymore , will no longer post on the forum and we are going to look for another site to spend our money on, thanks for all the positive support and friends weve met!

GnJ

"

I can't see where anyone has defended rudeness. If you want to flounce out in a huff that's your prerogative...think it only best to warn you, "rude" people have money too!

The minute you send back a sarcastic reply you are inevitably provoking that sort of repsonse.

As for the most insulting thing ever - how much of an over reaction...

That's not meant to condone the abusive message but seriously, what do people expect?

"This typical of a fab forum, ok maybe the title of the post was a little over dramatic but people blaming US and defending that sort of mail, FAB isn so fab anymore , will no longer post on the forum and we are going to look for another site to spend our money on, thanks for all the positive support and friends weve met!

GnJ

"

Oh don't you just love a nice flounce?

No one has blamed you, and no one is defending the mail, all people are saying is that you could have dealt with it different and avoided the situation entirely.

Can we guess that you expected a huge show of sympathy and support and are disappointed how this thread has gone?

I must say when you first type a new thread or reply, at the top it says "Don't badmouth other members or name and shame"

While you have not named them, you have broken forum rules, just so you are aware.

I personally think you have overacted, we get messages like that, and simply ignore them.

I don't think their original message was bad, maybe they didn't talk the talk first and cut to the chase, possibly because the time of night.

I think you have also overacted to the posts on here, and shouldn't take it so personally, flouncing is not the answer.

Just take it on the chin, you posted, people have not agreed with you, and have their own opinions.

Can't shut the stable door after the horse has bolted

It wasn't the thanks but no thanks that people find sarcastic. It's where you say, what a great way to introduce yourselves.

Having said that, if someone was rude to me, I'd just ignore snd move on. I'm a single guy, so am used to getting ignored anyway lol.

I don't think your response was intended to be sarcastic or rude, so the best thing to do is just rise above it and move on. Don't let it get to you, as you will find rude people wherever you go and can't use one example to just up and leave here.

As a couple, you are going to generate a lot of positive interest on here. Just have fun. Happy swinging

Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any scenario where this can be so?

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any scenario where this can be so?"

Personally I think they have overacted, I am not condoning the message they received back, and I don't think anyone on the thread is.

I think people are just saying, that they shouldn't have bothered responding if the original message wasn't to their liking.

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see an p scenario where this can be so?

Personally I think they have overacted, I am not condoning the message they received back, and I don't think anyone on the thread is.

I think people are just saying, that they shouldn't have bothered responding if

the original message wasn't to their liking. "

I am not going to dignify such an uneducated response

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see an p scenario where this can be so?

I think people are just saying, that they shouldn't have bothered responding if

the original message wasn't to their liking.

I am not going to dignify such an uneducated response "

Sits in the corner and sulks

Can you sulk quieter please!!

"Can you sulk quieter please!! "

No

"Can you sulk quieter please!! "

And suck this while you're there

"Can you sulk quieter please!!

No

"

Don't be so petulant young lady! Over my knee you will have to go ! Lol

And suck this while you're there"

Duly opens mouth and takes a bite

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

And suck this while you're there"

LOL

No

Don't be so petulant young lady! Over my knee you will have to go ! Lol "

You'll have to catch me first

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any scenario where this can be so?

I think people are just saying, that they shouldn't have bothered responding if the original message wasn't to their liking. "

Then the thread would have been by the other person stating how rude people are for not responding

And suck this while you're there

Duly opens mouth and takes a bite "

Ouch lol

No

You'll have to catch me first "

Runs.... runs.... stops * wheezes.!!! Shit wonder woman sure can run fast!! Lol

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any scenario where this can be so?

I think people are just saying, that they shouldn't have bothered responding if the original message wasn't to their liking.

Then the thread would have been by the other person stating how rude people are for not responding "

Indeed! Can't win

No

Runs.... runs.... stops * wheezes.!!! Shit wonder woman sure can run fast!! Lol "

Dave for goodness sake stop pulling my cloak! Or else you'll have to sit on the naughty step!

And no flouncing allowed either!

Rules are made to be broken sometimes and that goes for the forum as well.....

I would have sent a message back and said "Have you looked in the mirror lately" (Perky)

Ryan that's the most grown up response I've seen you make!!

No

Runs.... runs.... stops * wheezes.!!! Shit wonder woman sure can run fast!! Lol

Dave for goodness sake stop pulling my cloak! Or else you'll have to sit on the naughty step!

"

No

Runs.... runs.... stops * wheezes.!!! Shit

wonder woman sure can run fast!! Lol

"

But I flounce so well

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Ryan that's the most grown up response I've seen you make!! "

I was doing a spot of tidying up and found my mature head. Just giving it a go before Aunt Sally brings me a slice of cake

I think this now counts as overtaking a thread! Next world domination mwwwah!! Lol

"I think this now counts as overtaking a thread! Next world domination mwwwah!! Lol "

This is what happens when you flounce, you lose control of your thread

Well to answer a few posts that were made further up, no of course the OP didn't deserve the ignorant response they got, but its not exactly surprising that they did if you balance the type of initial message sent.

If the OP wanted to reply to every message personally then they could have just simply said 'no thank you'. Chances are they wouldn't have had a further reply, if they did then yes report it if it was insulting.

But when you add a bit of sarcasm in, it is baiting a further response, which is more likely to be a negative.

Similarly on a forum its a place for discussion whereby people will disagree. I think its an interesting thread and good on you for starting it, as I'm enjoying the content.

You will get people disagreeing though, you will get people hijacking away from the original question and you will get people wholeheartedly agreeing. That's the way it is and it would be boring having a mass love in on every single thread wouldn't it.

Keep smiling and enjoy

London

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any scenario where this can be so?"

By not replying in the first place. Unfortunately when you reply to messages from people outwith your criteria that's what's likely to happen.

Let's be honest here, anyone sending a "wanna fuck" type message at stupid o'clock is hardly going to"play nice" to a negative response. Ignore and block would have been the appropriate response in my opinion.

The op chose to respond and got grief: quells surprise!

I can't remember receiving very insulting replies when I said no thanks in the past, unpleasant, yes, very insulting, no.

Hence I delete and block if I have no intention of getting to know the sender of unsolicited messages.

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any

scenario where this can be so?

By not replying in the first place. Unfortunately when you reply to messages from people outwith your criteria that's what's likely to happen.

Let's be honest here, anyone sending a

"wanna fuck" type message at stupid o'clock is hardly going to"play nice" to a negative response. Ignore and block would have been the appropriate response in my opinion.

The op chose to respond and got grief:

quells surprise! "

If they did not respond they would of more than Likely got an equally distasteful reply ? Stuck between a rock and a hard place I fear?

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

hi, iv had few messages like that insulting me late a night ,

"Exactly how could they of handled it differently? please enlighten me. As I see it they got a request, declined it, and were sent ,and let's face it a not very nice response? They are deemed to have brought it on themselves for responding. So is it acceptable for them to send a spiteful message too some one who did not dance to their tune? I can't see any

"wanna fuck" type message at stupid o'clock is hardly going to"play nice" to a negative response. Ignore and block would have been the appropriate response in my opinion.

quells surprise!

If they did not respond they would of more than Likely got an equally distasteful reply ? Stuck between a rock and a hard place I fear?"

London

quells surprise!

If they did not respond they would of more than Likely got an equally distasteful reply ? Stuck between a rock and a hard place I fear?"

Not if they'd ignored and blocked. Takes a second, time and energy not expended on people they have no interest in.

Works for me.

[Removed by poster at 30/09/12 11:22:39]

Ahhhh, the late night d*unken booty call eh, and the response you received suggests Stella had been consumed, the poor blokes wife probably got a good beating after your decline!!

"Ahhhh, the late night d*unken booty call eh, and the response you received suggests Stella had been consumed, the poor blokes wife probably got a good beating after your decline!! "

Lol. (And before anyone jumps at us for condoning violence it wasnt meant that way)

I think they also must have been blind! I've just checked out your pics and can confirm that that's definitely NOT one ugly twat......

» Add a new message to this topic