FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > straight couple..didnt say bi

straight couple..didnt say bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.. so this is a bit weird.. has anyone else gone to a meet and felt it was cool then when things get going you realise the male is actually bi. Totally fucking uncomfortable... i actually left. but it has kind of made me rethink being here.. any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How did you realise? Did he make a move on you?

If so, that's totally unacceptable.

If you just found out via conversation , and you then re-iterated you were straight, then was there an issue?

To be honest it was during and it has kinda put a downer on this site. although nice people here

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if they crossed a boundary with you that is wrong.

sorry you have been put in that position

"To be honest it was during and it has kinda put a downer on this site. although nice people here"

where did he touch you? Do you want a private consultation to help you get over this?

Certainly not doing details. its just quite upset me to be fair.. im honest and totally chilled and kinda expect same back.

"Certainly not doing details. its just quite upset me to be fair.. im honest and totally chilled and kinda expect same back."

yes well i would be pretty upset too. Just try and move on tho as im sure you've had good meets too.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

If the couple gave the impression the male was straight then he made a move on you, then that's totally unacceptable.

Were you told he was straight? Or did you go into the situation not knowing for sure but didn't think to ask? If it's the latter, lesson learned eh?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

That is not good.... i have played with a couple where the guy was bi; i knew he was, he knew i was straight and he respected my position as i respected his.

We had a great night and i will meet them again.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"That is not good.... i have played with a couple where the guy was bi; i knew he was, he knew i was straight and he respected my position as i respected his.

We had a great night and i will meet them again.

"

see, this is how it should be

Wolf

No profile said straight.

If he made a move on you then that's just wrong.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"To be honest it was during and it has kinda put a downer on this site. although nice people here

where did he touch you? Do you want a private consultation to help you get over this? "

You can use the doll to show us where the man touched you

Serious response then if the couple knew you were straight then it's out of order for him to have er.... "inappropriately touched" you (he did just touch you, right?). Regardless of whether you thought to ask if he was bi or straight he shouldn't have assumed you wanted to play with him without asking you first.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Oh just saw your post saying his profile says straight..... then that's well out of order.

Fareham

"No profile said straight."

In future, perhaps double check and make sure your boundaries are known. It shouldn't have happened but now that you're aware that there are sly b*stards out there you can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Yeh i guess Big lesson learnt. thanks for your thoughts tho.x

"No profile said straight.

In future, perhaps double check and make sure your boundaries are known. It shouldn't have happened but now that you're aware that there are sly b*stards out there you can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again."

We would always ask if a guy was straight or bi if we intended to play bi with him. I don't think it's up to the OP to have to state that he is straight.

We have played with straight male/ bi female couples and at no point was there anything happening between the blokes. I also made sure to check that the female wanted bi play before we met. I think it would be rude not to.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"To be honest it was during and it has kinda put a downer on this site. "

Why are you judging this site on 1 meet that went "wrong"

"To be honest it was during and it has kinda put a downer on this site.

Why are you judging this site on 1 meet that went "wrong" "

exactly. And not all bi males are anywhere close to being like that. We discuss boundaries openly every time.

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Yes it happened to me too and it put me off meeting couples entirely. It wasn't on this site though, and I'm sure it's pretty rare. I don't get why some people can't just be honest about what they are looking for, it's not hard, and they are more likely to find it!

Forum Mod

When something happens like has happened to the OP its got to piss you off for a while so im not surprised its put a downer on his _iews of the site at the moment

Fareham

"No profile said straight.

In future, perhaps double check and make sure your boundaries are known. It shouldn't have happened but now that you're aware that there are sly b*stards out there you can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We would always ask if a guy was straight or bi if we intended to play bi with him. I don't think it's up to the OP to have to state that he is straight.

We have played with straight male/ bi female couples and at no point was there anything happening between the blokes. I also made sure to check that the female wanted bi play before we met. I think it would be rude not to. "

No - it's not up to the OP to state he is straight but his experience shows it makes sense to clarify things 100% before playing.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"No profile said straight."

I never believe what the profiles say - check out how many guys profiles say straight but only have veris from guys or tv/ts - always ask!!

Ive been lucky with the couples ive met but im amazed how many guys say there straight on their profiles yet there offering you a blow job and sending cock pics Well call me old fashioned but!!!!!!! lol .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

well out of order that someone acted like this..

but as others have said one bad experience / dishonest people etc should'nt be how you judge the 'site'..

there are lots of genuine nice people on here..

Luckily i chat all the time to some lovley people here...when i said put off site i guess i mean made me more cautious.. no im not going to let it ruin my time here but will make me more wary of who i meet.. and i do appreciate all your comments..thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic