FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Inner Slut

Inner Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atena OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

I have an inner slut and she is trying hard to get over the years of social media and general population slut shaming her.

I want to be able to feel empowered by the sex that turns me on and that I partake in. But my inner monologue sometimes limits it and causes shame and fear.

When you hear statistics like the average number of sexual partners is 7 and your fantasy is to have that in a night it kinda makes me blush!

I've been to clubs and now feel like I do have 'swing friends' but now even that makes me shy- wondering if they're judging what I get up to in an evening. Wondering if I need to travel to an unknown club to explore some of my (what I consider) more out there fantasies.

Am I alone in the struggle? Am I just overthinking it?! Lol

Have you experienced it? Have you overcome it?

Help a girl out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heMightySpud69Man  over a year ago

Milton keynes

A certain percentage of people will always judge, but fuck 'em (either way, I guess ). Do what makes you happy, and you'll make friends along the way with no judgements. If it makes you feel more relaxed, go somewhere you've never been. At the end of the day, you don't have to share what you get up to with anyone else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I say if that is what you like enjoy then you should enjoy and not worry what anyone would think lifes short and you should enjoy plus you always will regret not enjoying things or never doing them too so go enjoy i say x

My normal one is

Yes I am and proud off it

Then fallowed by

Hi at least we sluts have all the fun

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

You set your inner slut free lovely

Only you’ll regret it if you don’t.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I'm here for the inner sluts

Just go for it, I let mine go 4 years ago. The journey I've been on is unbelievable. But I do keep the two lifestyles separate. Remember nobody as the right to judge you only yourself and I don't think you will have any regrets

By *ickylouiseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

As a "straight" none alpha male who dresses as sluty vicky I can kind of relate to this. As a man I have no confidence with women or about my appearance however as vicky even though I'm not the most convincing but I do have a certain confidence. When I meet up with a man I'm very much the slut who gets what she wants.

Perhaps you may want yo experiment with a different person's. Give yourself a different name, act differently even dress different. The confidence and slutyness will definitely shine through.

Hyde

"Perhaps you may want yo experiment with a different person's. Give yourself a different name, act differently even dress different. The confidence and slutyness will definitely shine through.

"

It's interesting you suggest this .... I used to have 2 profiles. One which was 'me' and one I tried to allow my _lutty side out. But it didn't feel real and got confusing lol

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"I have an inner slut and she is trying hard to get over the years of social media and general population slut shaming her.

I want to be able to feel empowered by the sex that turns me on and that I partake in. But my inner monologue sometimes limits it and causes shame and fear.

When you hear statistics like the average number of sexual partners is 7 and your fantasy is to have that in a night it kinda makes me blush!

I've been to clubs and now feel like I do have 'swing friends' but now even that makes me shy- wondering if they're judging what I get up to in an evening. Wondering if I need to travel to an unknown club to explore some of my (what I consider) more out there fantasies.

Help a girl out! "

You're on Santa's naughty list & he says keep it up

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

7! Really 7 partners. Oh my, theres no way I'm going through the pearly gates. 7 for me is just for starters and a warm up!

I'm me, it's my body and my life. I do what makes me happy. Others can think what they like. They don't pay my bills. Life is too short and your a long time dead.

I'm really lucky that my man encourages and helps bring out my inner slut.

Although I'm a fussy slut, as do say no and won't shag anything with a heart beat.

If you have a minute then read a short article (its online) called “Taming the Mammoth”

It may change your outlook on life.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"I have an inner slut and she is trying hard to get over the years of social media and general population slut shaming her.

Help a girl out! "

Have you read the ethical slut? Kitty recommends it and I’m reading it now.

The Boy

I believe we all have that inner slut it's finding someone I'd trust enough to let it loose with, people judge so much.

Hyde

"

Have you read the ethical slut? Kitty recommends it and I’m reading it now.

The Boy "

Ooooohhhh a long ass time ago!! I think I should revisit tho!

By *ickylouiseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

"Perhaps you may want yo experiment with a different person's. Give yourself a different name, act differently even dress different. The confidence and slutyness will definitely shine through.

It's interesting you suggest this .... I used to have 2 profiles. One which was 'me' and one I tried to allow my _lutty side out. But it didn't feel real and got confusing lol "

Maybe it's not real but that forme is kind of the point. After a while it becomes real because we'll its exactly what I'm doing. Give it abother try really go for it. Totally different name everything

By *tagVixenAngusCouple  over a year ago

Dundee area

Help a girl out! "

7 people?

You've just given w and I an idea... we're thinking a competition

M xx

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Help a girl out! "

Congratulations on your bravery in starting a journey towards what you want. Your desires and choices are completely legitimate and nobody's business but your own.

I'm sure there are many others who wish they had the same bravery to transgress the expectations society has laid on them. Remember that any disapproval you do receive is likely to stem from envy. But ultimately it's the chains we build inside our brains that hold us most tightly. It can be tough, but they can always be blown away like mist.

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Not quite inner slut but Mrs had the inner turmoil for a few years of what she wanted and did vs how she should behave based on friends, family and social perception and that fear stopped her from fully embracing what she enjoyed. After the first lockdowns we and she realised life is too short to worry about other people or social pressure. If you enjoy something, it's consensual and doesn't hurt anyone, then why not embrace it. She has opened up and her self confidence is at a whole new level (in and outside of the sex scene).

Enjoy life. If it makes you happy then go for it.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Help a girl out! "

I know roughly how you feel though I have never been to a club my inner slit comes out on smaller meets. I have it as a completely separate side of my life as it works best for me. Most of the time I am prim and proper, have a normal job, do normal things like the weekly shop. However when the star's align and I go on a meet it's like being a _lutty teenager again where I can let my hair down amongst other items and be me even if for a brief time. Your certainly not alone but don't struggle with it, enjoy it xx

By *ilthyRacersCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

You are certainly not alone in the struggle. I’ve wanted to bring out my inner slut for a long time, but didn’t dare.

Slowly, but surely been bringing it out over the last few years. Really stepped it up recently, including my first club trip last weekend.

All I can say is - go for it! It feels amazing.

I’m already looking forward to my next club trip where the inner slut will be competing with far fewer nerves!!

J

Hyde

"

Congratulations on your bravery in starting a journey towards what you want. Your desires and choices are completely legitimate and nobody's business but your own.

I'm sure there are many others who wish they had the same bravery to transgress the expectations society has laid on them. Remember that any disapproval you do receive is likely to stem from envy. But ultimately it's the chains we build inside our brains that hold us most tightly. It can be tough, but they can always be blown away like mist."

Thank you... such a lovely reply that makes me feel like you 'get' what I struggle with

Hyde

"Not quite inner slut but Mrs had the inner turmoil for a few years of what she wanted and did vs how she should behave based on friends, family and social perception and that fear stopped her from fully embracing what she enjoyed. After the first lockdowns we and she realised life is too short to worry about other people or social pressure. If you enjoy something, it's consensual and doesn't hurt anyone, then why not embrace it. She has opened up and her self confidence is at a whole new level (in and outside of the sex scene).

Enjoy life. If it makes you happy then go for it."

That so great to hear!!! Well done to her.... did she do it in any way or just threw caution to the wind?

Hyde

"

I’m already looking forward to my next club trip where the inner slut will be competing with far fewer nerves!!

J "

Good luck you!!! Well done for starting to let yourself out too!!

Hyde

"If you have a minute then read a short article (its online) called “Taming the Mammoth”

It may change your outlook on life. "

Thank you I will look it up

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Help a girl out! "

How do they come up with average sexual partners cos I'm sure most people lie to those kind of surveys

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

"Not quite inner slut but Mrs had the inner turmoil for a few years of what she wanted and did vs how she should behave based on friends, family and social perception and that fear stopped her from fully embracing what she enjoyed. After the first lockdowns we and she realised life is too short to worry about other people or social pressure. If you enjoy something, it's consensual and doesn't hurt anyone, then why not embrace it. She has opened up and her self confidence is at a whole new level (in and outside of the sex scene).

Enjoy life. If it makes you happy then go for it.

That so great to hear!!! Well done to her.... did she do it in any way or just threw caution to the wind?"

Had a couple of meets that were very comfortable with the same girl, talked about how fun it was after and realised the guilty feelings she had before had eased and then gone. For her it was about being comfortable and that eased any nerves which eased any post guilt. Now there is no stopping her lol

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"How do they come up with average sexual partners cos I'm sure most people lie to those kind of surveys "

Yes. Traditionally men tend to exagerate and women understate. But however acurate, it's essentially meaningless. If one person stays with the same partner their whole life and somebody else sleeps with 500, so what? It doesn't make any difference at all to you the individual.

Screw the 'slut' language and own your sexuality. It's 2021 ffs girl. Cardi, Megan, Doja and the rest are celebrating it. If people are shaming you, they're gone. Embracing your sexual life doesn't make you a a bad person. And if uou want to release thar inner slut them let her empower you not cower you.

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

What an interesting and very honest thread!

There are probably many “normal” (non swingers) who think pretty much everyone on this site is a slut regardless of how many partners.

I say fuck them. It’s none of their business, just like it’s not our business to judge them on having 43 cats at home, or for whatever hobby they may have.

Sex is fun. Enjoy it the way you want to enjoy it and not the way you think others think you should.

Also, just to add, there are two trains of thought when someone says they have an inner slut. Some people will see it as a bad thing. However most on here who “get” it will actually find it a turn on.

You be you. Xx

Help a girl out! "

Hiya!

I don't really have much advice other than I've been there and I know how that feels

I'm not really sure how I've got over it- which I definitely have!

One way of describing it that helps me is that say you want to fuck 7 people in a night. What's to stop your monogamous friends having sex 7 times in a night? Nothing. And you're probably being safer too!

Anyway if you ever need a girl to be your hype woman drop me a message I'll be cheering you on 100% us ladies gotta have each others backs!

Let it out have fun stay safe, fuck the judgy types

One life, live it

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Exactly what I tell my wife.

Just be who she is, have fun and let her inner slut out.

Never mind others, life is too short to let them dictate how she leads her life

Don't worry about what others think. Live your life in the way that makes you happy! Besides, being a slut is amazing fun xx

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Muse loves releasing her inner slut, she loves advertising the fact with her anklets, neither of us even knew she had one until quite few years ago, I unintentionally called her one while we put having a drink - profusely apologised expecting a bollocking, but she just looked at me said how horny it made her being called a slut, and made me feel how wet she was right there at our table in the pub - it’s guaranteed to instantly make her cum if I growl slut in her ear while she being fucked by another man.

This was the woman who would mainly wear jeans and on the odd occasions she wore a skirt it would be a ankle length maxi as she lacked self-confidence, but finding her inner slut has been the biggest change and boost in her body confidence - she just owns it and doesn’t give a single fuck what anyone thinks; as she says I’m a (classy) slut and proud of it!

By *eanyabzMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hot

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

Absolutely loving all the honesty from everyone . I believe that there is no such thing as a slut and I encourage and applaud any hubby and wife . Guy or girl . Bi or straight person that can be strong minded enough to not let other peoples insecurity which are aimed at them, hold them back. Iv always been openminded about all things sexual and think that mindset actually makes me more of an alfa , confident,dom guy and attracts others without even knowing it . If my partner had the same free spirit towards sex as me and decided she wanted a gangbang or what ever it mite be I'd happily try make it the best experience possible . Id never consider her a slut for that fantasy but see her as a strong hot woman. For me I think the people most in control are those that stand out and enjoy the curiosity life can give u if u search it out a little and let go.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Just go for it. End of the day, its your life and choices. We are all adults here after all. I don't see why we would judge people. End of the day, you want to try something, just go ahead and do it .

Embrace your inner slut lol xx

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Love when wife lets go

By *ilkshooter37Man  over a year ago

London

Katena, I agree with you

Releasing inhibitions is the key to open and enjoying sex

Your not alone here x

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

the inner erotic tigress is worth unleashing every so often ... xx Anne

Hyde

"the inner erotic tigress is worth unleashing every so often ... xx Anne "

Oooohhhhhhh I like how this sounds!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

If you're doubting your inner slutness because of your own moral compass then only you can work that out.

If you're only thinking about what other people think, then darn them all to hell and live your life

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

im a slut

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am sure 90% of men don't have this inner dilemma. So ask yourself, are you going to perpetuate the misogynistic expectstions of society or be true to yourself.

To me it seems an easy choice, but I won't be castigated for having sex with who ever I want, whenever I want.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Help a girl out! "

I went to a small club with a play mate and he made sure I had 8 men one after the other and at that point I knew my inner slut was released and I felt more confident once I acknowledged it and accepted it. Now I love my inner slut she's such fun.

Own it, we get one life live it as you want to

By *andido63Man  over a year ago

Stafford

I would say just Be yourself.

Everyone has a very naughty inner side which no doubt would shock many people but that's what makes us all individual.

By *avidanneCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

You are not alone Anne is in the same boat x

By *un fcukersCouple  over a year ago

Bramhall

Done

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

Many years ago I realised that I was here for a good time, not a long time. Since then, I have discreetly indulged in many kinky fantasies. Jane is also very liberated but wasn't before we were together.

Having those encounters has definitely changed my outlook on life and helped me to really find 'me'

Being totally honest with yourself is hard but so rewarding. Ok, so I'm a total slut but... I still have all the values and strengths but now I know what really makes me tick. I'm happy in my own skin and that has taken a lot to achieve!!

Good luck on your journey xx

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Help a girl out! "

We never judge anyone and have never kink shamed either.

We always thought what we were after was quite tame and “proper” swingers wouldn’t have any patience for us.

It’s been the complete opposite and everyone always wants to hear how you got into this and what you really want to try out.

By *ancs married coupleCouple  over a year ago

preston

I think by the morals of society being a swinger in the 1st place would sdeem women to be sluts - very unfair given men are just as involved! I guess that's why its secret for so many people.

I say forget what society thinks, we are here for a good time, not a long time & you are in a community with like minded people - so enjoy and indulge those fantasies! X

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It took me years to embrace my inner slut. Now I adore the feeling of empowerment. It comes with experience x

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I am a bit of a slut but it doesn't bother me what anyone else thinks about it. It is my choice how I live my life

By *appy 2 lickMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"I am a bit of a slut but it doesn't bother me what anyone else thinks about it. It is my choice how I live my life"
and a very sexy one at that babydoll

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"I am a bit of a slut but it doesn't bother me what anyone else thinks about it. It is my choice how I live my lifeand a very sexy one at that babydoll"

Thank you very much

By *ikramMan  over a year ago

stockport

Kat, you do what makes you happy. People will always judge and let them. As long as they don’t force their opinion on you. If they do are they really friends?

You have done things in your past that people would have judged you on. We have all done things.But in that same context now would you give a toss?

So take the leap of faith and unleash your inner slut. Explore, enjoy and experience everything you want in life. ( fab, kink, or otherwise)

Have no regrets.

Hyde

I just wanted by I say thank you everyone that has replied ....

I'd love to do it one by one but that's just dull!!

So THANK YOUUU

It's helped to read others POVs and helped give me that push to explore

By *ewcouple11169Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wasn't a slut until I met my bf... Fair to say he's turned me into one lol x

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

You’re not alone. I can do it, and I love doing it, but when someone pushes my boundaries I end up slutshaming myself.

It helps a lot having people there for backup - partner, swinging friends with similar values, anyone who will encourage you without judgement.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I think I have one. Maybe. The problem is she's buried under years of societal conditioning, peer pressure and the desire to be seen as the Madonna rather than the whore. I sometimes fantasize about doing things, being a bit more adventurous and actually just living a bit but I've come to realise that it won't be that easy for me. I need to feel confident and secure in myself, less concerned that I'll be seen as something because, well fuck it if I am.

It's weird, I don't slut shame others but I would very easily inner slut shame. Have done before. Hopefully I'll change it and embrace my inner slut in the new year, fingers crossed you find the confidence to do so as well OP.

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 20/12/21 13:54:50]

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

You do you, to hell with statistics and perceptions, if you want to explore things don’t ever hold yourself back whilst wondering how others will see that.

Always be true to yourself, set that inner slut free - I bet your confidence sky rockets and you will feel truly liberated by being exactly as you wish!

Go for it xx

Life is for living

Don't fret what others say

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

men are hypocrites, want sluts love sluts but not their mother or sister! and most not their wives... But Ok for them to be a stud obviously!

Thats how it seems to me anyway

"men are hypocrites, want sluts love sluts but not their mother or sister! and most not their wives... But Ok for them to be a stud obviously!

Thats how it seems to me anyway "

I come from a long line of sluts, mother included (she was the first to admit it), my Nan had a thing during the war for US airman, so being _lutty is nothing new or to be ashamed bout

By *auti Lass and MoleCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

We judge very harshly on others having sex.

We judge on enthusiasm.

Complex positions.

Numbers involved.

Aim, distance, volume (where and when appropriate).

Number, frequency, intensity of orgasms.

Speed.

Stamina.

Yep, we are harsh judges. If you'd like us to judge you and your friends, please just let us know. We might even bring score cards and a ribbon for the winner/s.

By *orthSouthProvideWoman  over a year ago

Durham

You are certainly not alone in the struggle!

(Female half of the couple here).

I’ve recently gone ‘balls to the wall’ and call myself a slut as regularly and as proudly as I can because I’m past caring about the double standards and what others think. Who am I living my life for? Certainly not for other people. The club scene has been amazing at helping me to embrace that part of me. But manly - having a partner who accepts and encourages me to be myself.

I am the queen of over thinking haha. So I definitely understand the inner monologue you are battling with, feel free to message if you ever wanna chat about it. But you’re not alone, however, I’d say you should do all you can to let it go. Empower yourself and not the words that others use to bring you down

#SlutPower xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You only live once so live life to the full and enjoy.x

Hyde

Love it.....

#slutpower

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Help a girl out! "

If you was a man you would be considered a stud wanting that many plp but like married men women who like sex always get slated I say sod them and carry on

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Sod what anyone thinks , you have your own life , they don’t need to know your business , life is for having fun ,I wish I had done things when I was younger I can’t do now , your a long time dead so start living it now , those who judge people for what ever reason .as long as your not hurting anyone , carry on

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

Help a girl out! "

Probably easier said than done but my advice would be to feel the fear and do it anyway.

Xx

By *obis6ft5Man  over a year ago

Manchester/London/Leeds

My advice... Find someone you trust who can help you find the "inner you" you crave to know.

That person will make you forget everyone else and what they think anyway!

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

I think my inner slut got out a long time ago, and then she teamed up with my outer slut

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / EA

"A certain percentage of people will always judge, but fuck 'em (either way, I guess ). Do what makes you happy, and you'll make friends along the way with no judgements. If it makes you feel more relaxed, go somewhere you've never been. At the end of the day, you don't have to share what you get up to with anyone else."

This is spot on, whatever you do there will always be someone hiding you for you life choices, whatever they are.. good or bad.

I’ve felt much more comfortable since I’ve just decided to do whatever makes me happy.. at the time you wanted it so what’s there to be embarrassed about? Just because someone doesn’t see it the same way as you doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

Hyde

"My advice... Find someone you trust who can help you find the "inner you" you crave to know.

"

Know anyone?

By *andS68Couple  over a year ago

Whitstable

"the inner erotic tigress is worth unleashing every so often ... xx Anne "

I absolutely love this line! I've said something similar to A before when we've been talking about this topic

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Absolutely do what the fuck you please x

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Would love to team up with someone wanting to release their inner slut and help and encourage them with their journey

By *arcuckMan  over a year ago

Salford

Release it.

Slut shaming should be a hate crime in my opinion.

Some people are good at monogamy

Some people are good at sex

Why limit yourself

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've been like this with my Domme side. I'm much more open about it these days with people I meet. It's really quite empowering when you embrace it x

By *edHeelsCplCouple  over a year ago

Kenilworth

Help a girl out! "

We have 2 Rules for fun:

1. Be safe.

2. Be happy

The only person who gives the haters power to judge you, is you. Don’t give them the pleasure. Fuck who you want. where you want. How you want; sod the world! Eat, drink, fuck and be merry. Dress however you please. Call yourself whatever you like.

If you feel your “friends” are judging you; perhaps they’re not real friends?

Always here to listen if you need to chat. We don’t know you but we know the subject very well. Keep safe and know you have every right to do what makes you happy.

By *obis6ft5Man  over a year ago

Manchester/London/Leeds

"My advice... Find someone you trust who can help you find the "inner you" you crave to know.

Know anyone? "

Am sure you've got a queue of guys eager to help....

There is a guy I know who travels up your way and who I reckon would relish helping in this kind of situation though.

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Help a girl out! "

When you are with the person or the right people the inner slut will come out and no one will shame you but instead help you to enjoy even more xx

I know I'm a little slut and I love it x

» Add a new message to this topic