FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women who are owned sluts

Women who are owned sluts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wanted some insight from women who consider themselves owned by a guy or use the term they are an owned slut.

I wanted to find out why did you want to be owned, what was your journey and what qualities the guy had that made you want to be owned by him.

If it's very personal you can dm me. Just looking for info not trying to flirt with anyone on this post, much thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"I wanted some insight from women who consider themselves owned by a guy or use the term they are an owned slut.

I wanted to find out why did you want to be owned, what was your journey and what qualities the guy had that made you want to be owned by him.

If it's very personal you can dm me. Just looking for info not trying to flirt with anyone on this post, much thanks xx"

Too controversial to discuss perhaps? Or is the title putting you off?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

The words owned and slut put me off

"The words owned and slut put me off"

Fair enough, I'm literally just trying to get some insight into this so the post isn't for everyone, but specifically for women who consider themselves owned

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The words owned and slut put me off

Fair enough, I'm literally just trying to get some insight into this so the post isn't for everyone, but specifically for women who consider themselves owned "

Probably best off asking that on fet

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would like to know the answer to this also. It has always been a mystery to me but would like to be able to understand their reasons.

I'm also interested in the answer. Being a slut is fine. But I also want respect and to be able to make my own decisions, so the owned bit I'm intrigued by too xx

"I would like to know the answer to this also. It has always been a mystery to me but would like to be able to understand their reasons."

"The words owned and slut put me off

Fair enough, I'm literally just trying to get some insight into this so the post isn't for everyone, but specifically for women who consider themselves owned

Probably best off asking that on fet"

I'm not on fet

By *moothandwetCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We have enjoyed this and found it quite erotic x

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I’m interested too, it’s something I’ve wanted to experience. I have zero issues with the words owned or slut

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Being 'owned' is something very subjective and has a different meaning for each person.

I've been in a couple of long term Ds relationships, in both I was collared, but only one partner ever used the term owned.

Each relationship was negotiated and had different meanings and boundaries, but both were poly and practised ethical none monogamy.

So while I was owned and had a primary dominant figure in my life, I was still a slut.

"I wanted some insight from women who consider themselves owned by a guy or use the term they are an owned slut.

If it's very personal you can dm me. Just looking for info not trying to flirt with anyone on this post, much thanks xx

Too controversial to discuss perhaps? Or is the title putting you off? "

A bit x

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I don’t think it’s controversial just very difficult to answer because it’s so different to everyone.

I very much enjoy dominant and rough fun, very much about pleasing men. I’m naturally submissive in the bedroom but won’t consider myself a sub because it is purely only sexual to me.

I’d not take the next step into being owned because that includes the non sexual relationship too.

Definitely worth asking on FE T as there’s lots on there who love it x

» Add a new message to this topic