FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feeling that it's all passed me by...

Feeling that it's all passed me by...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Probably just Christmas day lows... Maybe if I'd figured out my gender twenty years earlier, and maybe if I'd stumbled into this lifestyle ten years earlier... Just increasingly feeling like time is getting short, life is ticking by and so much that I've missed out on. Transwomen so often end up being the dirty secret, men want to fuck them but wouldn't be seen in public with them. Women are friends with them but not interested in sex with them. Sometimes they're a bit of something extra for a couple, but not on any kind of even footing.

I know and am known by a bunch of the regulars on here, not asking for profile advice (there's plenty of it, it says who I am and what I'm hoping to find), have got some okay photos (would be nice to have someone taking some better ones of me though), and yes I do go to clubs (though pandemic has slowed that right down).

A lot is my own character flaws, I try to appear confident but mostly wonder why the hell anyone would be interested in me. Can be bloody difficult if you're the only transwomen at the party and feel like the odd one left over when they choose for the teams at school gym lessons...

Perhaps I just need to get more sleep. Maybe one day my princess will come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic