FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sleep on the floor

Sleep on the floor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxeros OP   Man  over a year ago

Clapham

We’d split up but after a party we were both at I missed my train so she said I could sleep on the floor at her place. 2AM I woke up to see her unzipping her top and pressing her amazing tits against my lips. So that was a nice way to get back together.

Anyone else ever got woken up with a surprise like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I’d split up with my wife and for a while I was sleeping in a tent in the garden. Anyway I’d been out for a meal with old friends and had a few too many to drink. I came home and didn’t really fancy the subzero tent so I undid the lock on the bedroom room and burst in, much to the annoyance of my wife. I then climbed in bed and after a brief exchange of words I informed her there was a very comfy sofa and or a tent outside. I then promptly slipped into a coma. I’m unsure how much longer it was but I awoke to the pleasure of my wife sucking on my cock and as soon as I woke up she started deep throating me (something she never did in 15 years of marriage).we ended up having pure lustful sex for the next week. Apparently my forcefulness in wanting to sleep in my bed really turned her on

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I’d split up with my wife and for a while I was sleeping in a tent in the garden. Anyway I’d been out for a meal with old friends and had a few too many to drink. I came home and didn’t really fancy the subzero tent so I undid the lock on the bedroom room and burst in, much to the annoyance of my wife. I then climbed in bed and after a brief exchange of words I informed her there was a very comfy sofa and or a tent outside. I then promptly slipped into a coma. I’m unsure how much longer it was but I awoke to the pleasure of my wife sucking on my cock and as soon as I woke up she started deep throating me (something she never did in 15 years of marriage).we ended up having pure lustful sex for the next week. Apparently my forcefulness in wanting to sleep in my bed really turned her on"

Some women are very aroused by men not wanting to die during the night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sleeping in a tent? Abit harsh that

Clapham

Nothing better than being woken up by an unexpected blow job for some make-up sex. Plus it’s an excellent cure for hypothermia. Un-frozen stiff…

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Sleeping in a tent? Abit harsh that"

Perhaps he meant the tent that his erection made of the bed sheets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sleeping in a tent? Abit harsh that

Perhaps he meant the tent that his erection made of the bed sheets "

Haha

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

One night 30 years ago, when I was running the bar in the Officer's Club of a US military base, I offered my bed to a young lady whose friend had copped off with a guy and stranded her without a ride home...

....I was renting a room in a house at the time, so had nowhere else to sleep myself except on the floor alongside the bed - about half-an-hour after switching off the light, a whispered voice asked if I was still awake, and then insisted that I join her in the bed where I'd be more comfortable...

....being a single bed, there wasn't a lot of room, and we ended up spooning, which soon led to my cock straining inside my pants and pressing against her arse - which in turn, led to her wriggling out of her knickers, freeing my cock, and guiding it into her...

....10 minutes of silent fucking - in order not to wake my landlady in the next room - resulted in us drifting off to sleep, me with a soft but sticky cock, and her with a cum-filled pussy...

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

"One night 30 years ago, when I was running the bar in the Officer's Club of a US military base, I offered my bed to a young lady whose friend had copped off with a guy and stranded her without a ride home...

....I was renting a room in a house at the time, so had nowhere else to sleep myself except on the floor alongside the bed - about half-an-hour after switching off the light, a whispered voice asked if I was still awake, and then insisted that I join her in the bed where I'd be more comfortable...

....being a single bed, there wasn't a lot of room, and we ended up spooning, which soon led to my cock straining inside my pants and pressing against her arse - which in turn, led to her wriggling out of her knickers, freeing my cock, and guiding it into her...

....10 minutes of silent fucking - in order not to wake my landlady in the next room - resulted in us drifting off to sleep, me with a soft but sticky cock, and her with a cum-filled pussy... "

Fantastic. That sounds gorgeous.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Fantastic. That sounds gorgeous."

Oh, it was, and totally unexpected - I was prepared to have spent the night on the floor...

....but sometimes a bit of chivalry pays off!

Clapham

"Fantastic. That sounds gorgeous.

Oh, it was, and totally unexpected - I was prepared to have spent the night on the floor...

....but sometimes a bit of chivalry pays off!"

When I was a student a very cute female friend ended up having to sleep in my room. She woke me up in the middle of the night asking me to give her a massage. She was topless.

Idiot that I was, I gave her a massage.

Youth is wasted on the young…

» Add a new message to this topic