FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sub guys?

Sub guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quirtyndirty! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi all, recently been exploring a different avenues of my sexuality and looking to use my newly acquired strap on, on a lady within a couple or single. However, rightly or wrongly a picture I posted has led to a stream of sub guys wanting pegging. Is the any women on here that are attracted to sub guys and your thoughts please or sub guys, what is it about a dominant person for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xfordrobbieMan  over a year ago

oxford

Must admit there’s something amazing about being pegged ….love fucking a hot girls arse but having the roles reversed is such a turn on

By *ubyRonCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Does it mean you're sub if you enjoy being pegged? Genuine question

Nottingham

"Must admit there’s something amazing about being pegged ….love fucking a hot girls arse but having the roles reversed is such a turn on "

So does that make you bi or just for that moment?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovexpegging

Nottingham

"Lovexpegging "

Don’t strike me down but pegging is referred to when a woman does it to you, right? What is it you love about it??

Nottingham

"Does it mean you're sub if you enjoy being pegged? Genuine question"

You as a woman being pegged by another woman?

By *ubyRonCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Does it mean you're sub if you enjoy being pegged? Genuine question

You as a woman being pegged by another woman? "

Sorry. Male half speaking here

oxford

"Must admit there’s something amazing about being pegged ….love fucking a hot girls arse but having the roles reversed is such a turn on

So does that make you bi or just for that moment? "

Don’t think it makes you bi if being pegged by a woman , although I am bisexual & whilst I prefer women sometimes I get the urge to take a good hard fucking from a guy

oxford

I personally switch with a woman , Dom & sub however I’m deffinetly sub when being pegged

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No. People can enjoy being pegged without being submissive.

"Lovexpegging

Don’t strike me down but pegging is referred to when a woman does it to you, right? What is it you love about it?? "

we’ll it’s just so hot when u got a hot woman stood over you with a big strap on fucking you and playing with your cock even better ffm

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

No. People can enjoy being pegged without being submissive."

This, it all depends if there is a discussed D/S dynamic.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Does it make you bi - no although it doesn't stop you being

Does it make you submissive - no although you might be

For me I really want to discover it and I think it will make me feel submissive which I am looking forward to. Why do I want to feel submissive - I have a responsible job and its good to let go of control but I've also always loved the darker side. As a kid I often loved the female villain more than the heroine.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

For me it's all about the dynamics.

About being physically stronger then the dominant women but giving her all the power and down Ng exactly what she says and accepting any punishment she sees fit to give you

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 17:19:25]

By *ondonLeoMan  over a year ago

London

I’m generally the decision-maker and leader in day to day life, so I enjoy losing all control, having no say and just being used however the Domme likes.

Being pegged is when I feel most vulnerable and used, which is why I enjoy it so much.

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We enjoy pegging but not really in a Ds way it's just something we both enjoy whilst having sex.

Mr Hayes.

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

It’s fairly well known men have their g-spot in their anus. Pegging and other anal play hits that spot. An orgasm from anal play is massively intense and nothing like one from penetrative sex for a man.

Thinking a man is bi or any less “straight” because they enjoy anal play is an incredibly old fashioned and outdated point of view. Especially as last time I checked a strap on has no gender and if it’s connected to a woman it’s definitely not a same sex experience.

Mind you it might also make you wonder what the real thing is like. And even question why you care about sexuality in the first place

By *ot2bemissedishMan  over a year ago

Keynsham

Bonjour beautiful would be amazing to me xx

By *i14Man  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Mmmm love to be pegged! Love to find someone or couple to peg me regular!

By *abby McFabfaceMan  over a year ago

Somerset

Can't speak to pegging, but being submissive it is often the way that those that have a great deal of control and responsibility in their everyday life crave this type of release.

That said it seems to be a very undesirable thing with females that want that strength I guess is the right term? In the bedroom.

Nottingham

You as a woman being pegged by another woman?

Sorry. Male half speaking here "

Sorry, looked at pic and made an assumption, I don’t know, maybe not and just like that prostate soothing

Nottingham

"Can't speak to pegging, but being submissive it is often the way that those that have a great deal of control and responsibility in their everyday life crave this type of release.

That said it seems to be a very undesirable thing with females that want that strength I guess is the right term? In the bedroom."

Totally get that.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Hubby loves being a sub sissy to me caged in my knickers and takes my strap on very well. It’s a roll play he’s naturally dominant but happy with our set up.

I must say I’ve never seen so much pre cum as when I peg him. Obviously does something!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I’m generally the decision-maker and leader in day to day life, so I enjoy losing all control, having no say and just being used however the Domme likes.

Being pegged is when I feel most vulnerable and used, which is why I enjoy it so much. "

Im like you in day to day life, but exactly the sane in the bedroom. I love it and have no desire to de dominated or pegged - which are very different things .

I get what you mean about losing control though, I don’t want to lose control but occasionally like the idea of someone making small decisions for a while, like I’ve always fancied one of those coach holidays where everything s organised and you don’t have to think. It doesn’t apply to the bedroom though.

I’ve selected sub guys from here before to play with as a couple, mostly for her to learn / practice being Domme and for an assistant for me. Hard to find good ones

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

I don’t think any one sex act can be said to define such a thing; I’d argue that pegging is probably strongly correlated with a D/S dynamic though.

Ultimately though it’s a pleasurable thing; no reason it can’t be enjoyed by anyone no matter how they identify.

No.

There are two aspects to pleasure from pegging - The physical aspect of being stimulated through your prostate gland and the mental aspect of being taken for a ride by a woman that goes against what is considered normal in society.

If it's just the physical aspect that you enjoy, you are most definitely not a sub. If it's the mental aspect, then there is a good chance. If it's just about the feeling of doing something naughty, then maybe you are not a sub. If what you enjoy is the fact that the woman is dominating you for her own needs, then you are sub.

Overall it's simple to say whether you have submissive tendencies or not. If you are a sub, you will know it. I knew it right from my teenage years.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I really enjoy having a younger, cute sub boy at my mercy.

"I really enjoy having a younger, cute sub boy at my mercy. "

Sub here

By *h86Man  over a year ago

Glos

For me its the power play, I grew up with traditional roles, but I always wanted the opposite, strong women have always intrigued me, and I couldnt think of anything better than giving myself fully to a dominant woman, and pegging feels like an ultimate example of giving myself to a woman fully, plus it helps that I love anal play.

By *i14Man  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Mmmmm love to be sub boi to a mistress, Dom daddy or couple who want a sub to play with!

By *all_Toned_89Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Sometimes, only sometimes, I'm in a mood to be empowered and cheeky kinky so the strap on might come out and not for me and for the other girls haha but in any case it would have to be "Alpha in the street, subbie in the sheets" x

By *lan100100Man  over a year ago

Preston

"I really enjoy having a younger, cute sub boy at my mercy. "

Definitely up for that

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Anyone want a 40 year old sub guy

» Add a new message to this topic