FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not having much....

Not having much....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it's the middle of a pandemic, alot of people must be put off by this. But conversing in a message can't be hard right ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Fully fascinated? lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Yes it is hard and posting the same thing in multiple threads is frowned upon.

Which won't hep either

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Know the score of what exactly. ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try a club

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"...conversing in a message can't be hard right ?"

Most of us are here for meets and don't have the time or inclination to provide wank fodder for single guys in chats. If we tries to keep a conversation going with every guy who messaged us then it would become a full time job by the end of the week.

That's your problem....you're one of 1000s of single guys and most people only want to chat to those they're going to meet.

(Bry)

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Well it's the middle of a pandemic, alot of people must be put off by this. But conversing in a message can't be hard right ?"

Meh, for some it's practically impossible. The think "I'd love to abuse you" is a conversation. No fucknuts it's a statement I have no interest in hearing.

I'd rather talk to the speaking clock than the majority of blokes on here, at least I know the clock is telling me the truth.

"Well it's the middle of a pandemic, alot of people must be put off by this. But conversing in a message can't be hard right ?"

What type of conversation are you after OP? I’m happy to chat but only platonically

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"...conversing in a message can't be hard right ?

Most of us are here for meets and don't have the time or inclination to provide wank fodder for single guys in chats. If we tries to keep a conversation going with every guy who messaged us then it would become a full time job by the end of the week.

That's your problem....you're one of 1000s of single guys and most people only want to chat to those they're going to meet.

(Bry)"

Exactly this.

So many single guys just want sex chat and have ZERO intention of ever meeting in person. (one reason we meet guys at clubs)

By *unnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Fab is saturated with guys and guys are like dogs.

You have to stand and or be what the lady / ladies are looking for. They are inundated with messages, winks, dicks and time wasters.

So the competition is fierce!! Like sperm reaching fertilising the egg. lol

"Well it's the middle of a pandemic, alot of people must be put off by this. But conversing in a message can't be hard right ?

Meh, for some it's practically impossible. The think "I'd love to abuse you" is a conversation. No fucknuts it's a statement I have no interest in hearing.

I'd rather talk to the speaking clock than the majority of blokes on here, at least I know the clock is telling me the truth."

You have a wonderful way with words

» Add a new message to this topic