FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback wife

Bareback wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtybunt32 OP   Man  over a year ago

hereford

Do you let your wife have bareback sex with other men ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The wife im currently seeing doesnt give her husband a choice . She wants it bareback (all clean and tested) and he accepted it . Now he loves it and asks me to cum inside her everytime .

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"WE" choose not to.

""WE" choose not to."

Everyone is different and every couples dynamics are different . Their relationship is strong and solid and it works for them as i imagine you guys are strong and both agree to the same things when playing .

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

""WE" choose not to.

Everyone is different and every couples dynamics are different . Their relationship is strong and solid and it works for them as i imagine you guys are strong and both agree to the same things when playing . "

Why are you quoting me? I'm answering the, op, my post is not connected to yours in anyway.

Yes, always.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I've mainly had the pleasure of bareback sex with wives with the 'approval' of their husbands...

....but on a couple of occasions, without, when the wives made that decision and their husbands had no say in the matter...

By *ady D and Mr ACouple  over a year ago

walsall

Always bareback.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Never been with a hot wife before so I can't really say lol if the opportunity arises and we all in agreement and tested, I can't see why we can't try

""WE" choose not to.

Everyone is different and every couples dynamics are different . Their relationship is strong and solid and it works for them as i imagine you guys are strong and both agree to the same things when playing .

Why are you quoting me? I'm answering the, op, my post is not connected to yours in anyway. "

Oh my bad , apologies i thought it was to me .

We choose not to for obvious health reasons. But in a perfect world we'd love it.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Exactly the same it would be great to spunk several loads into a hot wife but we never take the risk.

Safety first for us

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"The wife im currently seeing doesnt give her husband a choice . She wants it bareback (all clean and tested) and he accepted it . Now he loves it and asks me to cum inside her everytime . "

Same here. I've been the exclusive lover for my hotwife for over 6 years now, we've always played natural, and cuck hubby loves her leaking my cum afterwards

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

If I get a wife, I'll update you

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

Ultimately it's Mrs' choice however we are both in agreement that it is better for safety not to have bare sex with other. Especially when entertaining multiple guys.

However, there is a little part of her that has a small fantasy about having a guy bareback and allowing him to finish inside of her but in her words, it will likely remain a fantasy.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Ultimately it's Mrs' choice however we are both in agreement that it is better for safety not to have bare sex with other. Especially when entertaining multiple guys.

However, there is a little part of her that has a small fantasy about having a guy bareback and allowing him to finish inside of her but in her words, it will likely remain a fantasy."

Sounds exactly like us!

(Bry)

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Let"? What century are you living in, OP? I make my own mind up and my partner respects that. But to answer your point I wouldn't dream of having bareback sex with anyone but my partner.

"We choose not to for obvious health reasons. But in a perfect world we'd love it."

Same as us!

Although it almost happened once

By *en ukMan  over a year ago

harrow London

One time i play bareback with one couple husband want that, almost wife play safe maybe after six meet play bareback if you know the male it's very clean.

By *en ukMan  over a year ago

harrow London

Soon I have to meet a new couple who wants unprotected sex, the man wants to watch his wife have bareback sex, these are their rules

Let your wife? He doesn't own her !! Isn't that her decision and something you'd both talk about as a wife are a partnership, he doesn't own me!

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

Jane likes bareback sex and chooses that over covered most of the time.

I love it that other guys cum in her, either before of after me.

As a bisexual man I have an understanding of how she feels being pumped full and its certainly alluring.

Obviously there are risks but we do our best to mitigate them.

By *haved and SmoothCouple  over a year ago

North East

Its my mrs main reason for a single guy meet!

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

"Jane likes bareback sex and chooses that over covered most of the time.

As a bisexual man I have an understanding of how she feels being pumped full and its certainly alluring.

Obviously there are risks but we do our best to mitigate them. "

I suspect you have shortage of offers !

"Jane likes bareback sex and chooses that over covered most of the time.

You guys wouldn't consider a man slightly under your preferred age on your profile?

Obviously there are risks but we do our best to mitigate them. "

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Kinda confused by the “Let” comments and it being the wife’s choice to do as she pleases…

Surely it’s one of those things where if either partner says no, it’s a no - because it’s a health risk to both for starters? It’s not like the OP said “Make”. If the wife wants to then surely the husband has to agree (even if he says no in a role play scenario).

For us, we would do it every time as it’s natural, if we both agreed. But that would be a decision for both of us weighing up the risk vs reward!

It’s the fantasy not the reality…

By *anter66Man  over a year ago

pinchbeck

""WE" choose not to.

Why are you quoting me? I'm answering the, op, my post is not connected to yours in anyway.

Oh my bad , apologies i thought it was to me . "

Why are you sorry buddy?

Thought you were polite in your post, you wasnt the one being rude here at all.

never once in my relationship have i felt my husband owns me and never have i back ?? some men on here think that married women are owned ...nope we talk and comunicate about everything we do swinging wise all our choices are joint ... so guys best to stop thinking this un less the couple state its a male led relationship otherwise its not ...

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

well said

» Add a new message to this topic