FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Relationship vs fuck buddies

Relationship vs fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupleHX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

We see this on profiles where it says prefer couples in relationships and not fuck buddies.

What difference it makes?

The only reason we can think of is that with FBs, people can literally pick someone from street to get in pants of other couple.

So looking to hear opinions on what people prefer and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im guessing couples will have a better communication and trust process. They’ll be more stable and reliable in meeting. They mostly have sex with each other so possibly sti risk is lower?

Ive had fb couples approach me about threesomes and then before i know it its just the fella trying his luck. This happens far less with couples.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Me and my partner wouldn't mind fbs as long as they are not married to others and here on the sly.ive seen quite a few that are here as fwb but cheating on their own partners.

That's the only reason we would say no.

By *rumpyandsexyCouple  over a year ago

mansfield

Me and sher don't live together we both have houses and like our own space we only see each other a couple of times a week and don't see others

Are we FB or a couple in people's eyes

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

When I first joined fab years ago as a newbie couple, we were advised not to meet couples who meet single men and I think fb couples are the treated the same by many couples, they don’t trust them to discreet and clean

By *ewCoupleHX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"When I first joined fab years ago as a newbie couple, we were advised not to meet couples who meet single men and I think fb couples are the treated the same by many couples, they don’t trust them to discreet and clean "

Not to meet couples who meet single men ...that may explain why some couples don't display verifications from single guys.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

The differance is the dynamic. An established couple weather living together or not have a dynamic.

A fuck buddy couple, weather causal hook up and fucks, or just met. Don't have the connection, that some couples look for.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The differance is the dynamic. An established couple weather living together or not have a dynamic.

A fuck buddy couple, weather causal hook up and fucks, or just met. Don't have the connection, that some couples look for.

"

I have to disagree. I've met with couples that have less spark and less of a dynamic than fwb couples..

I'm fact I had to make it clear to people that my fwb and I are just that.. as our dynamic is apparently giving the impression that we are an item. We are amazing friends but thats it

» Add a new message to this topic