FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > age and being lied to

age and being lied to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

now age as in real age does not bother us to much ours is set at 65 because there are some very hot men out thare at those ages but what does bother us is those who lie and the reason for bringing it up is its getting worse ...

guys providing older photos and looking nothing like who they are we've had in the pass guys admit some being nearly 20 years older in fact we know of one guy on the scene who is down as 51 and after talking to him and him slippimg up about when he first got married puts him in his mid 80s no word of a lie ...so why do it ...surely you know it wont go any further with the meet ??

why lie why not just be honest there are plenty who still swing in there 70s and beyond our local clubs have a few ..... so why ??

we only meet guys so can only go by guys but im sure there are woman too so its not a pick on guys thread...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you get older it gets tougher on here to meet.

More so for guys than women.

If you see a face/body pic and you aren't attracted to them, the issue at that point isn't the age!

Met a guy at a adult party years ago. He looked in his 60s until he undressed - he then had a body of a 30 plus year old, with the best cock I'd ever seen of someone of his age......

I forgot how old he was at that point....

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

When I first joined well over 10 years ago, I knocked a few years off.

But it's just not worth it, be as totally honest as possible, and let the other party decide. Soo much easier.

Having said that, at 64, life's a lot harder on here! Lol

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It would annoy me straight away, I had a social year's ago. He claimed to be late 30s, more like late 50s, it went no further after he admitted he'd lied.

I always think what else are they lying about. Same when people state their age is wrong on profile, usually because they've changed it once already, probably to get past filters.

I thought for women, the age wouldn't be a problem! there are loads of guys out there that are interested in older women aswell as men

"As you get older it gets tougher on here to meet.

If you see a face/body pic and you aren't attracted to them, the issue at that point isn't the age!

Met a guy at a adult party years ago. He looked in his 60s until he undressed - he then had a body of a 30 plus year old, with the best cock I'd ever seen of someone of his age......

I forgot how old he was at that point.... "

nope you missed the point this is about guys that show you an older picture of them younger so when they turn up they look nothing like the pics they've showed you ie lied

"I thought for women, the age wouldn't be a problem! there are loads of guys out there that are interested in older women aswell as men "

again missing the point using old pics of them being youger to get meets nothing to do with age in general just about turning up looking nothing like who the really are ..... same with people who use old pics to show they are slim only to turn up with 10 stone extra its the lies

"I thought for women, the age wouldn't be a problem! there are loads of guys out there that are interested in older women aswell as men

again missing the point using old pics of them being youger to get meets nothing to do with age in general just about turning up looking nothing like who the really are ..... same with people who use old pics to show they are slim only to turn up with 10 stone extra its the lies "

Ah yeah fair one

nope you missed the point this is about guys that show you an older picture of them younger so when they turn up they look nothing like the pics they've showed you ie lied"

So they have a pic of themselves 30 years ago - that would be a Polaroid, and you couldn't tell, if it was from a mobile phone?

Loads of men lie about their ages here to get around filters. Then when I tell them that they are too young for me, they suddenly decide that their age is wrong and it was an accident (and they can’t change it!).

My answer to that problem:

Cam in a chatroom....

Unless you want to exchange phone numbers and do it that way ....

Doubt the forum input will change those who want to deceive.

Hope I haven't missed the point now.....

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

You can generally tell the age of someone when you meet them and if you like what you see does age matter? If you don’t like what you see you can make any number of reasons of why you are leaving early and people respect it

By *ear_2020Man  over a year ago

Essex

I guess everyone’s age I would take with a pinch of salt by a couple of years.

I’m actually attracted to an older female / couple and I find I am just below their minimum age to be able to try and connect with them.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

We had definitely found not the believe age! We were naive when we set up our account and we’re honestly with our ages.

My age is correct

There's a hundred reasons here why a 50+, bi, hairy, chubby, short arse with specs, a beard and a slap head will be off the radar of many

So be it

I like to be upfront about realities

Hiding behind a smokescreen doesn't help anyone

It's just totally self serving smoke & mirrors

"You can generally tell the age of someone when you meet them and if you like what you see does age matter? If you don’t like what you see you can make any number of reasons of why you are leaving early and people respect it "

It's this for me

Bottom line is attraction

nope you missed the point this is about guys that show you an older picture of them younger so when they turn up they look nothing like the pics they've showed you ie lied

So they have a pic of themselves 30 years ago - that would be a Polaroid, and you couldn't tell, if it was from a mobile phone?"

think your a bit out of date cameras in the 90s were pretty high tec then add all the programs on the pc that can turn even the 70s/ 80s polaroid into modern looking pics its so easy to fake something if they want too so because of that id say pretty much anyone would be fooled ....

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Not long after I first joined I was chatting to a woman who's age was shown as 58. Her pics looked great and we chatted for a while before arranging a meet at hers. When she opened her front door she was clearly older than 58 but still looked good so I went in. We talked and I asked her real age as thought she'd taken a few years off for her profile. It was all in good spirit and she eventually told me she was actually 67. To be fair she didn't look 67 and had certainly looked after herself but lied about her age to attract more men. We still ended up in bed and met a couple of times after that but both moved on. I guess I'm just trying to show that it's not always men who lie about their age.

"Loads of men lie about their ages here to get around filters. Then when I tell them that they are too young for me, they suddenly decide that their age is wrong and it was an accident (and they can’t change it!). "

Exactly this. I resent being lied to- it's an immediate block.

Hardly anyone is going to get away with listing their age more than 2 or 3 years younger than they actually are

There ya go - 2 face pics up for a bit

1 with specs, 1 without

50 in both them

I reckon n the grey beard fucks any chances of being disingenuous with the age, so why bother?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I never lied about my age and age is never been a barrier when comes to meeting , to me age is just a number

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

nope you missed the point this is about guys that show you an older picture of them younger so when they turn up they look nothing like the pics they've showed you ie lied"

And really, what is the point of doing that. We all try to present ourselves as as well as we can but an ancient picture is the equivelant of sending someone else's!

I take pics every year for here at a nude beach and happily send that out on request.

» Add a new message to this topic