FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The many identities of CDs

The many identities of CDs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *overt OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

I don’t think I have ever seen this subject approached before but CDs can be vastly different, some are just so much more comfortable in woman's clothes with no sexual side whatsoever, others like me prefer to dress up to impress because of my BI SEXUAL preferences. What is your reason to dress ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I (MrJ) dress because I feel sexy and love the feel and look of lingerie -

By *meliacdxTV/TS  over a year ago

Here

I love how it feels and how I look. Also love it how some men are attracted to me and want to traet me as a girl x

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

"I (MrJ) dress because I feel sexy and love the feel and look of lingerie - "

Absolutely agree with this sentiment but I would include the whole look of a lady.

I often feel stunning when I dress and love the feeling .

Xx

By *arah_tv999TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

I like the feel and look of the clothes I wear and I also try to look as feminine as possible, and that include being good enough to go out daytime shopping. Anything that follows is a bonus.

By *autusMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I just love the sensation of dressing, and it makes me feel so horny! While dressed as a male, I have no desire whatsoever to play with a guy, but when dressed in lingerie and girlie clothes, then it's a different story. Especially if both of us are dressed!

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

"I like the feel and look of the clothes I wear and I also try to look as feminine as possible, and that include being good enough to go out daytime shopping. Anything that follows is a bonus."

You look stunning

Xx

By *ressed4FunTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

love the feeling, enjoy pleasing, and and wow the fun x

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sometimes i like dressing just for me and sometimes for others

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don’t think I have ever seen this subject approached before but CDs can be vastly different, some are just so much more comfortable in woman's clothes with no sexual side whatsoever, others like me prefer to dress up to impress because of my BI SEXUAL preferences. What is your reason to dress ?"

Same as you here.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I love to feel feminine and ‘girly’. When I dress I want to feel as elegant and stylish as I can, trying to emulate how I would like a lady to be … they say emulation is the best from of flattery.

I do sometimes dress because I feel VERY sexy, and again love to dress as I’d like a lady to dress for sexy fun.

… so a bit of both

R xx

Preston

Thanks to all you beautiful CD s love you all x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I am comfortable wearing knickers and a skirt, as I am wearing Male clothes. I often slip on a skirt hold ups, knickers, bra and boobs when I am in the house alone, for no other reason than it feels good.

I do like to make the effort now and then, by wearing make up, wig and a nice dress.

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I started out just enjoying the feel and look of the underwear and clothes,loved going out for walks as a teenager but would have probably run away if a man tried to chat me up,by my 30's I was dressing better and looking better and just started wanting to be with a man while was dressed,even just being able to be female and sexy around him,started having sex with me as the girl and loved it,wish I'd started sooner when I was young and slim.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I dress because u always fantasised about how does it feel for a woman to be fucked. That and a natural inclination towards dressing up and before I knew it, I was caught trying to steal some lingerie and held accountable. I dress for sex. Love the dom/sub role.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

its always been a sexual thing for me, makes me feel sexy and sexual, big turn on maybe its a fetish I dont know or care as I enjoy it.

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

I adore the look snd feel of feminine clothes , shoes, makeup the lot., the fetish of materials the looks and how those looks make me feel within myself …feeling feminine also makes me feel quite submissive … I do like men as a boy but when I’m all dressed I crave make attention .. I also gave thoughts of being feminised by someone that has good taste snd understanding in clothes but I’m not that into other cds or tvs

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

"I adore the look snd feel of feminine clothes , shoes, makeup the lot., the fetish of materials the looks and how those looks make me feel within myself …feeling feminine also makes me feel quite submissive … I do like men as a boy but when I’m all dressed I crave make attention .. I also gave thoughts of being feminised by someone that has good taste snd understanding in clothes but I’m not that into other cds or tvs "

P.s I’d say I class as a femboi or sissy boy even though I like to dress fully and feel fully femme

I just like the feel of knickers & nylons sometimes

By *loriaJTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

I love dressing as a mature,elegant woman - it makes me feel content, and it's who I really am. I've always dressed, but when younger I would have been horrified about having sex with men.Now I only have sex in my female persona and enjoy the attentions of men. I love the feeling of being seen as an attractive woman who men desire.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

My dressing is a need to express my feminine side occasionally. When I was younger it’s was purely sexual I always masturbated afterwards. Now not so much.

But the main reason is to go out and feel the breeze drift up my skirt. The click and clack of my heels on the pavement and to dance in a club. Nothing better than to feel totally as yourself in a pretty dress and made up to look and feel feminine.

Preston

Another side of the question must be are there women who are turned on at the thought of love with a CD

By *urvyJadaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bury

Mine is a large amount of gender dysphoria which I've had for as long as I can remember but just never been able to transition.

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Just love the look and feel of nylon against me, wearing babydoll and stockings or pantyhose just makes me so horny,

I always liked to slide into a pair of satin panties even as a kid. Also loved buying girlfriends nice lingerie for them to wear for me. It’s only the older I got more so the last few years I started going full shaved, makeup, wig’s, lingerie, dresses and heels. It just feels sexy and naughty. Then I bit the bullet I met a really hung guy for the first time dressed had met before but guy mode only Iv always been bottom. I’m not Majorly hung probably 6 inches but back to the story met guy fully dressed and it was amazing sex I felt so sexy used and helpless then I released it was a submissive thing been a helpless girly slut been used by some guy for his pleasure as face fucks you roughly then bends you over and slides his 9 inch monster inside you faster and faster filling u with a big creamy load. Haven’t turned back I’m addicted now

By *uzy050TV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

My sentiments exactly Gloria X

For me it is about dressing fully, lingerie, stockings, full make up. wig, tight satin secretrial blouse and skirt topped of with high heels. Once dressed I crave sex with a guy. I have had a few meets fully dressed and I feel so sexy when sucking a nice cock and even more feminine when I'm being fucked.

By *arah_tv999TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

"I like the feel and look of the clothes I wear and I also try to look as feminine as possible, and that include being good enough to go out daytime shopping. Anything that follows is a bonus.

You look stunning

Xx"

Thank you xx

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

I enjoy the feeling of wearing sexy lingerie

By *xBelMorriganMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm Transfemme Non-Binary/Genderqueer so dressing femme isn't a sexual thing for me at all, simply just how I am feeling internally and want to express that externally. The bonus is that I feel sexy and desirable but it isn't a sexual/fetish thing for me.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

It's a bit of kinky and horny fun for us, nylon on nylon feels sexy too

Love to dress up in stockings and suspenders and a sexy dress, make me feel sexy. It seems many straight men love the look to.

"I enjoy the feeling of wearing sexy lingerie "

This, i love the textures and styles.

Preston

Venturing out dressed up feeling sexy is a big feeling of ‘oh yes this is me ‘

Purely sexual for me, mostly for myself as I'm not exactly convincing. Having said that, some guys seem to find me sexy so that's a big bonus.

I have only recently started dressing and love it. I find its the only time I feel sexy and good about myself. I haven't got as far as the wig and makeup stage yet (any help with make up would be appreciated) and would love to have the guts to go out in a dress

My dressing is the pure need to express my feminine side. For me its never been about sex or my sexuality.

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What not to like about it, everyone should try it at least once in their life.

Over the years it has developed to a point where I enjoy the transformation and then going out in the mainstream world en femme.

Covid put an end to my weekly fun, but definitely missing it and can’t wait to get back out there.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"I don’t think I have ever seen this subject approached before but CDs can be vastly different, some are just so much more comfortable in woman's clothes with no sexual side whatsoever, others like me prefer to dress up to impress because of my BI SEXUAL preferences. What is your reason to dress ?

Same as you here. "

"Another side of the question must be are there women who are turned on at the thought of love with a CD"

We are out there!

Viv

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I just wear my own clothes and be myself.

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I don’t think I have ever seen this subject approached before but CDs can be vastly different, some are just so much more comfortable in woman's clothes with no sexual side whatsoever, others like me prefer to dress up to impress because of my BI SEXUAL preferences. What is your reason to dress ?"

I feel more secure emotionally when I meet men if I'm acting a female role, sounds weird I know but I love men and I'm more appreciated as a submissive, bi cd than I am as a bottom guy!

The lovers I've had have played to that and I'm always rewarded with a sensuous experience with lots of stroking, kissing and enjoying their spunk in me and on me.

By *ressed4FunTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

love how I feel, and the erasure it gives others who want to enjoy Bobbi x

I enjoy the feeling of dressing as sexy as possible with make up etc ready for a meet. It’s a different character being let out to play and be used for fun. Plus lingerie feels sooooo good xx

I love the textures and styles available in womens clothing, and can feel quite luxurious, and more comfortbale on than mens clothing. Plus i can find heels and boots easily in my foot size. Im as comfortable in flats as i am in high heels , but prefer the heels

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I started with lingerie, then discovered pvc, leather and wet look.

Love how it looks and feels and love the fact others like it too x

By *abeGwynethTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilbirnie

I dress for a mixture of reasons:

primarily to emulate what really turns me on in a woman-long red hair, retro lingerie, sheer black nylon, fully fashioned stockings, red lipstick and nails, big statement pearl jewellery, secretary look, tight short skirts and satin/sheer blouses, fur coats;

and also because the sensation of real nylon lingerie and seamed ff stockings is so arousing on smooth shaven skin;

but the third and most defining reason is because it so arouses me that it attracts very horny men and I can satisfy my bi-sexual desires to be with a man sexually.

"I dress for a mixture of reasons:

primarily to emulate what really turns me on in a woman-long red hair, retro lingerie, sheer black nylon, fully fashioned stockings, red lipstick and nails, big statement pearl jewellery, secretary look, tight short skirts and satin/sheer blouses, fur coats;

and also because the sensation of real nylon lingerie and seamed ff stockings is so arousing on smooth shaven skin;

but the third and most defining reason is because it so arouses me that it attracts very horny men and I can satisfy my bi-sexual desires to be with a man sexually."

Exactly this

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"I dress for a mixture of reasons:

but the third and most defining reason is because it so arouses me that it attracts very horny men and I can satisfy my bi-sexual desires to be with a man sexually."

100% agree with Babe ??

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

I started as the latter, originally a bit of a thrill getting dressed up, then started meeting admirers for sex and realised I'd been denying myself and sexuality all my life.

I now live full time as a 'female', with a male partner in a proper relationship and loving it.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"I love to feel feminine and ‘girly’. When I dress I want to feel as elegant and stylish as I can, trying to emulate how I would like a lady to be … they say emulation is the best from of flattery.

I do sometimes dress because I feel VERY sexy, and again love to dress as I’d like a lady to dress for sexy fun.

… so a bit of both

R xx"

Pretty

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS  over a year ago

bishop auckland

It makes me feel sexy, feminine, free,gay and I get more sex when dressed

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The look and feel of lingerie on a woman has always been a turn on for me.

It wasn't until after getting home from a night out with an ex, I put on a pair of her knickers for a laugh and found it a massive turn on. They felt sooo sexy, and especially feeling tight against my balls! My interest literally grew from there!

I don't dress to act or look feminine, and don't really think others think I look sexy when I do, though I do enjoy a woman dressing up with me and also going sexy shopping together.

» Add a new message to this topic