FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Internal CCTV

Internal CCTV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does anyone else have cameras in their home?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingle w3t femaleWoman  over a year ago

yorkshire

Went to a meet and they had them all over, put me off and I left.

Glasgow

"Went to a meet and they had them all over, put me off and I left. "

As in the meet was in a house with them?. Yeah, I can understand that. I meant more from a voyeur perspective.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've installed quite alot in the last few years. Seems to be more popular now people going back to work and leaving the house empty. Especially pet lovers, seems to be a thing at the moment to be a be able to watch the cats.

A plumber I know got into serious trouble for sneaking into rooms he shouldn't have been in while working in a house.

Glasgow

"I've installed quite alot in the last few years. Seems to be more popular now people going back to work and leaving the house empty. Especially pet lovers, seems to be a thing at the moment to be a be able to watch the cats.

A plumber I know got into serious trouble for sneaking into rooms he shouldn't have been in while working in a house."

Ouch. Anyone used them in a sexual context?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've installed quite alot in the last few years. Seems to be more popular now people going back to work and leaving the house empty. Especially pet lovers, seems to be a thing at the moment to be a be able to watch the cats.

A plumber I know got into serious trouble for sneaking into rooms he shouldn't have been in while working in a house.

Ouch. Anyone used them in a sexual context? "

I tried but the fucking thing was massive and I couldn't get it in

Glasgow

Ouch. Anyone used them in a sexual context?

I tried but the fucking thing was massive and I couldn't get it in "

Ha ha ha ha.

» Add a new message to this topic