FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dunno how to feel

Dunno how to feel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We recently started seeing a lovely girl on here, we all got on really well, had plenty of fun and seemed to be a quite regular and permanent playtime.then all of a sudden a relationship comes along. I don't know how to feel about it, I'm quite gutted bit I know that this will probably happen over and over in the swinging world. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be happy she met someone and start your search again

By *otwifeHusbandCouple  over a year ago

Dorset

"We recently started seeing a lovely girl on here, we all got on really well, had plenty of fun and seemed to be a quite regular and permanent playtime.then all of a sudden a relationship comes along. I don't know how to feel about it, I'm quite gutted bit I know that this will probably happen over and over in the swinging world. Any advice?"

Oo that’s a shame , but maybe once the relationship get established , she may come back and play again even if it’s just now and then it’s better than nothing .

Fingercross you find another soon

Hotwife x

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Cherish the memories, and wish her well.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Any advice?"

Two options.

1. Remember the great fun with fond memories.

2. Play with them as a couple!!!

Gbat

Hi Pixie, it is worth considering how you feel about this and in your original question you wrote that you feel gutted. Then look at what you are gutted about. It could be that a good addition to your sex life and all the time you put in seems to have gone and you have all that work to do again. It could be that your feelings for this other were stronger than you might want to admit openly. It could be anything in between. Remember that that person now has a relationship and most people want that in their life and you might benefit from being happy for them and being their friend. Good luck

"Hi Pixie, it is worth considering how you feel about this and in your original question you wrote that you feel gutted. Then look at what you are gutted about. It could be that a good addition to your sex life and all the time you put in seems to have gone and you have all that work to do again. It could be that your feelings for this other were stronger than you might want to admit openly. It could be anything in between. Remember that that person now has a relationship and most people want that in their life and you might benefit from being happy for them and being their friend. Good luck"

Totally agree with everything here

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"We recently started seeing a lovely girl on here, we all got on really well, had plenty of fun and seemed to be a quite regular and permanent playtime.then all of a sudden a relationship comes along. I don't know how to feel about it, I'm quite gutted bit I know that this will probably happen over and over in the swinging world. Any advice?"

A relationship between who ??, the girl and the male or female ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Has she started a relationship with someone outside the three of you or with one of you two?

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank her for her time and the experiences and wish her the best. While i totally understand that finding a steady "third" is hard and you'll be understandably feeling like just when it was going so well it is over, looking at it from from her perspective as presumably a non poly person then trading occasional fun with a couple for a loving relationship is a no-brainer.

I totally empathise having been there but it's a situation that is both inevitable and likely to reoccur, which is one of the reasons many people feel that they prefer one-offs where no feelings develop etc.

» Add a new message to this topic