FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Physical touch

Physical touch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We take for granted being touched, how someone's body feels on you, skin to skin contact, kissing, hands on you etc. Are you missing the feel of physical touch or don't you like being touched? I'm not talking sex here I'm talking about lying with someone, holding them, feeling them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plusXCouple  over a year ago

North Wales coast

Love the touching & kissing side of play

"Love the touching & kissing side of play "

Its so underrated isn't it? I love a man touching me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love cuddling over sex. There I said it.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Love touching and feeling x

"We take for granted being touched, how someone's body feels on you, skin to skin contact, kissing, hands on you etc. Are you missing the feel of physical touch or don't you like being touched? I'm not talking sex here I'm talking about lying with someone, holding them, feeling them."

I miss this so much.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"We take for granted being touched, how someone's body feels on you, skin to skin contact, kissing, hands on you etc. Are you missing the feel of physical touch or don't you like being touched? I'm not talking sex here I'm talking about lying with someone, holding them, feeling them."

Definitely. Sometimes a kiss,cuddle and spoon can relax you so well x

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We're interested to know if anyone doesn't like being touched. We'd assume everyone likes being stroked and kissed. Even though we've been together forever we still hold hands when walking

Dunfermline

"We take for granted being touched, how someone's body feels on you, skin to skin contact, kissing, hands on you etc. Are you missing the feel of physical touch or don't you like being touched? I'm not talking sex here I'm talking about lying with someone, holding them, feeling them.

We're interested to know if anyone doesn't like being touched. We'd assume everyone likes being stroked and kissed. Even though we've been together forever we still hold hands when walking "

That's great. I love all that x

"We take for granted being touched, how someone's body feels on you, skin to skin contact, kissing, hands on you etc. Are you missing the feel of physical touch or don't you like being touched? I'm not talking sex here I'm talking about lying with someone, holding them, feeling them.

We're interested to know if anyone doesn't like being touched. We'd assume everyone likes being stroked and kissed. Even though we've been together forever we still hold hands when walking

That's great. I love all that x"

Me too

Dunfermline

That's great. I love all that x

Me too "

This plus a hot tub.....ah, I can wish x

I love it and miss being able to kiss, cuddle & feel someone lying next to me, haven't done it now since I lost my wife of 40 years just over 4 years ago, I just miss the feeling so much

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Absolutely. Really miss it, said it on this site a few times, I could manage without the sex if I could just have that physical contact

Absolutely. Really miss it, said it on this site a few times, I could manage

without the sex if I could just have that physical contact "

I very much agree with you there, same here

Big fan of physical contact. Touch is a massive turn on for me.

I'm with you all I miss it greatly

Kissing, caressing, spooning and listening to every breath and heartbeat. Lovely, it's that kind of intimacy that we yearn for.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Ohhh I'm a very tactile person & adore lots of touching, stroking etc.

"Kissing, caressing, spooning and listening to every breath and heartbeat. Lovely, it's that kind of intimacy that we yearn for."

It is

I’m very much a hands on sort of guy, I like physical touch whether it’s leading somewhere or not it’s very comforting

I really like it, I’m very tactile

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

I love touch.. Recently bought a corner suite to be closer x

"I really like it, I’m very tactile "

Good to know

By *aturefun63Man  over a year ago

Belper

Since separated,really miss the feel of a hot body next to mine .

"Since separated,really miss the feel of a hot body next to mine ."

Yes I totally get that, I am the same hopefully it won't last forever and we can find that connection again

By *plusXCouple  over a year ago

North Wales coast

"Love the touching & kissing side of play

Its so underrated isn't it? I love a man touching me "

And if a man will kiss you after you’ve had his dick in your mouth even better

Nearly everyone underestimates how powerful the touch of another person's hand can be. The need to be touched is something so primal, so fundamentally a part of our existence as human beings that its true impact upon us can be difficult to put into words. That power doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex, either. From the time we are infants, we learn to associate the touch of a human hand with safety, with comfort, with love.

"Nearly everyone underestimates how powerful the touch of another person's hand can be. The need to be touched is something so primal, so fundamentally a part of our existence as human beings that its true impact upon us can be difficult to put into words. That power doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex, either. From the time we are infants, we learn to associate the touch of a human hand with safety, with comfort, with love."

I love this

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

I'm a very touchy-feely person.

I Love to stroke & caress as well as be touched.

"Nearly everyone underestimates how powerful the touch of another person's hand can be. The need to be touched is something so primal, so fundamentally a part of our existence as human beings that its true impact upon us can be difficult to put into words. That power doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex, either. From the time we are infants, we learn to associate the touch of a human hand with safety, with comfort, with love.

I love this "

I wish I could say that I wrote it, but it is from a book called Dead Beat, part of The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, but it is a beautiful quote.

"Nearly everyone underestimates how powerful the touch of another person's hand can be. The need to be touched is something so primal, so fundamentally a part of our existence as human beings that its true impact upon us can be difficult to put into words. That power doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex, either. From the time we are infants, we learn to associate the touch of a human hand with safety, with comfort, with love.

I love this

I wish I could say that I wrote it, but it is from a book called Dead Beat, part of The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, but it is a beautiful quote."

It really is, thank you for sharing

Dunfermline

I love this

I wish I could say that I wrote it, but it is from a book called Dead Beat, part of The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, but it is a beautiful quote.

It really is, thank you for sharing "

Echo that. Great words x

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hmmmmmmm we love kissing, caressing, stroking, cuddling, slowly exploring and loving every inch over and over. Something lacking in most meets, especially those that are rushed. We much prefer long meets, sleepovers and weekends away where we can get much closer to others, fall asleep with them, lots of intimate kissing and slow gentle oral (inbetween full playing lol)

Hmmmmmmm we love kissing, caressing, stroking, cuddling, slowly exploring and loving every inch over and over. Something lacking in most meets, especially those that are rushed. We much prefer long meets, sleepovers and weekends away where we can get much closer to others, fall asleep with them, lots of intimate kissing and slow gentle oral (inbetween full playing lol)"

This is me completely, why rush? Explore each others bodies

By *arah_tv999TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

"Nearly everyone underestimates how powerful the touch of another person's hand can be. The need to be touched is something so primal, so fundamentally a part of our existence as human beings that its true impact upon us can be difficult to put into words. That power doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex, either. From the time we are infants, we learn to associate the touch of a human hand with safety, with comfort, with love."

Agree 100%

[Removed by poster at 28/02/22 12:37:37]

Depends whos touch it is im pretty sure id not be too happy if a d*unk half naked hobo barged in for a cuddle

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

100%, am such a tactile person, could not imagine not loving kisses, cuddles etc, not to mention those super small passing touches that can mean so muc

MJ

Yes, love a cuddle..been a while though

"Yes, love a cuddle..been a while though "

Me too

"Kissing, caressing, spooning and listening to every breath and heartbeat. Lovely, it's that kind of intimacy that we yearn for."

Definitely..

Dunfermline

"Yes, love a cuddle..been a while though

Me too "

Come round.....I'll make tea and I have cake xx

Me too

Come round.....I'll make tea and I have cake xx"

I'll grab my coat

A touch can be and is electric when done right…

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hmmmm I Tony could imagine a long meet where there is just kissing, caressing maybe oral and slow masturbation. Chatting while wrapped up in each others arms and legs while naked in front of a real fire or cozy under the covers, hopefully all night. There is so much tactile love to give and hopefully receive in return... We have found many simply don't have it in them, they seem cold inside, mechanical. On the other hand some crave it as they get none from their partners !. During one meet with a couple I sat by the lady on their settee for an hour or so. I sat close and chatted, very slowly testing the water, legs touching each others, my hand briefly on her arm, on top of her hand. Eventually after almost an hour I had progressed to very slowly and gently stroking her arm, leg and face, feather light touches. She froze like a stone for some time and I started to worry it was too much for her. I gazed into her eyes and she returned the eye contact in equal measure as I asked "is this too much, do you want me to stop ?".... She replied with a gasp "oh my god no, DON'T STOP". It soon became clear her partner was not loving or tactile at all, a few years later we discovered they had spilt up (that's another post altogether).

Dunfermline

Me too

I'll grab my coat "

Yay! Xx

Me too

Come round.....I'll make tea and I have cake xx"

Oooooh lovely ??

Dunfermline

Me too

Oooooh lovely ?? "

Key lime pie.....it's my birthday after all xx

"A touch can be and is electric when done right… "

It really can, guys message and say fancy a fuck well actually no I'd rather stand naked close my eyes or be blindfolded and feel you touch my body that's more of a turn on

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

Ah, you know my answer already.

It’s the touch I crave.

East Cheshire

"Hmmmmmmm we love kissing, caressing, stroking, cuddling, slowly exploring and loving every inch over and over. Something lacking in most meets, especially those that are rushed. We much prefer long meets, sleepovers and weekends away where we can get much closer to others, fall asleep with them, lots of intimate kissing and slow gentle oral (inbetween full playing lol)

This is me completely, why rush? Explore each others bodies "

If only I could even wink you.... two souls lost in a sea of fakes, timewasters, users and the walking dead.

yes physical intimacy is verry nice we both enjoy cuddling and holding each other hands ect

Bit of a strange one this , if we are apart for a few days , then we like reconnecting by mr dragon putting his cock in mrs dragon , it’s not edging or full sex , it’s the way we can be closest together … or are we just weird ?

By *odd4funnMan  over a year ago

Walthamstow Leyton

Hi All

I find that the massages i give always have a great effect on the women i see you can get an instant reaction and have have more interaction as the massage continues and the woman becomes relaxed and excited and the contact is a good ice breaker in many situation's

East Cheshire

"Bit of a strange one this , if we are apart for a few days , then we like reconnecting by mr dragon putting his cock in mrs dragon , it’s not edging or full sex , it’s the way we can be closest together … or are we just weird ? "

Or staying inside her for as long as possible after making love. Cuddling each other, caressing and French kissing as you fall asleep in each others arms. Safe in your own little world....

East Cheshire

"We're interested to know if anyone doesn't like being touched. We'd assume everyone likes being stroked and kissed. Even though we've been together forever we still hold hands when walking "

We/I have met a few !! . Some seem unable to be affectionate or accept affection. We are all different to some extent or another... We have found some ladies of a couple appear to be afraid of too much affection, touching, caressing, gazing into their eyes. It seemed they were afraid of developing feelings or of returning such affection under their partners clearly disapproving gaze..... During one meet with a couple my bi partner and the lady became VERY affectionate with each other, it was a joy to watch. Yet he became insanely jealous and called off the meeting. The same happened with another couple when the ladies got carried away, again her partner stopped it and the lady was in real tears as we left. Unbelievable.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I love spooning up to a lady when in bed ...a lazy Sunday morning just chatting

But alas it is something I seldom do

"We're interested to know if anyone doesn't like being touched. We'd assume everyone likes being stroked and kissed. Even though we've been together forever we still hold hands when walking

We/I have met a few !! . Some seem unable to be affectionate or accept affection. We are all different to some extent or another... We have found some ladies of a couple appear to be afraid of too much affection, touching, caressing, gazing into their eyes. It seemed they were afraid of developing feelings or of returning such affection under their partners clearly disapproving gaze..... During one meet with a couple my bi partner and the lady became VERY affectionate with each other, it was a joy to watch. Yet he became insanely jealous and called off the meeting. The same happened with another couple when the ladies got carried away, again her partner stopped it and the lady was in real tears as we left. Unbelievable."

I've met a guy a few times who doesn't kiss, that's a hard one for me but he's lovely

I definitely enjoy physical touch and kissing b4 sex

It’s the thing I miss most about being single…I’m tactile by nature!

East Cheshire

"It’s the thing I miss most about being single…I’m tactile by nature! "

If only I could wink or message you.....

OP that's a lovely post .....

Skin on skin , cuddles, caressing and kissing - but no sex is a very very nice feeling

J xx

East Cheshire

"I love spooning up to a lady when in bed ...a lazy Sunday morning just chatting

But alas it is something I seldom do "

Hmmmmmm I love spooning up to Cherry every night. Holding and gently massaging her breast or my hand between her legs, long finger nestled inside or over her lips. My cock resting and twitching against her ass cheeks. Neither of us moving or talking.... hmmmmmm

"It’s the thing I miss most about being single…I’m tactile by nature!

If only I could wink or message you....."

Lol I’m afraid my filters are on for a reason!

"It’s the thing I miss most about being single…I’m tactile by nature!

If only I could wink or message you.....

Lol I’m afraid my filters are on for a reason! "

Totally agree - we all need some sort of protection - but having said that ...................

By *ricoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derby

It’s a huge important part of our lives, that kiss, cuddle or tickle when least expected can say a lot more than words. The caressing, stroking and light touches is our foreplay before the foreplay.

We love unhurried meets where this becomes part of the play.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hmmmm couples that don't kiss others but do everything else !? . We couldn't imagine that....

By *ricoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derby

"Hmmmm couples that don't kiss others but do everything else !? . We couldn't imagine that...."

Kissing is also essential for us in any meet

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Yes, I miss it a lot, I haven’t been touched / cuddled for a few months, and before that was almost a couple of years

By *ubmissive guyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think lockdown made us miss a lot more than sex. Especially for singles. The power of touch and soft kisses, can be just as intense as having sex. Ive always enjoyed kissing with wandering hands, just enough to intensify the kiss or the feel of a Womans stockings brush against your cheek. I think sometimes we forget, the simple things, in our rush for sex.

By *irst timersCoolCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

We both love touching and sensual kisses it’s all part of the foreplay x

Its definitely something that's then for granted until you no longer have it

Love being touched... its the best feeling

Mrs x

As long as the touching and kissing is done right then I can’t get enough

By *heshire-cat74Woman  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

I miss the cuddles being single, just being held by someone who wants to just cuddle is what I dream.

By *ayskiMan  over a year ago

York

I really like being touched, enjoy a nice pat & a rub.

Love it when a woman links up or puts her

arm around my shoulders when out walking.

I’m very tactile, I love holding hands, snuggling up or anything like that.

Come bed time, I love nothing more than being big spoon, and wrapping myself around my loved one, settling down and drifting off to sleep, these are the things I miss. I soft, gentle unspoken words, where two souls become one.

"I’m very tactile, I love holding hands, snuggling up or anything like that.

Come bed time, I love nothing more than being big spoon, and wrapping myself around my loved one, settling down and drifting off to sleep, these are the things I miss. I soft, gentle unspoken words, where two souls become one.

"

I like it when a girl will touch my winky with her cervix

"I like it when a girl will touch my winky with her cervix "

Really?

Me too

Oooooh lovely ??

Key lime pie.....it's my birthday after all xx"

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Happy birthday

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Whe I'm on nights for a week or the husband works away... all the sex aside it's the skin on skin laid in bed spooning and fall asleep together that is just gorgeous I know it's soppy and cliché but it is the little things that mean the most

"Whe I'm on nights for a week or the husband works away... all the sex aside it's the skin on skin laid in bed spooning and fall asleep together that is just gorgeous I know it's soppy and cliché but it is the little things that mean the most "

Yes exactly, I envy this so much

I LOVE physical contact. I'm a very tactile person, and really do appreciate it being returned.

"I really like it, I’m very tactile

Good to know "

It is good to know

"I really like it, I’m very tactile

Good to know

It is good to know "

Sherwood Forest

"Whe I'm on nights for a week or the husband works away... all the sex aside it's the skin on skin laid in bed spooning and fall asleep together that is just gorgeous I know it's soppy and cliché but it is the little things that mean the most

Yes exactly, I envy this so much "

apart from in summer then don't touch me as I'm bloody boiling

Dunfermline

Me too

Oooooh lovely ??

Key lime pie.....it's my birthday after all xx

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Happy birthday "

Thanks x

Sherwood Forest

"I LOVE physical contact. I'm a very tactile person, and really do appreciate it being returned."
sending you a front and back double cuddle

"Whe I'm on nights for a week or the husband works away... all the sex aside it's the skin on skin laid in bed spooning and fall asleep together that is just gorgeous I know it's soppy and cliché but it is the little things that mean the most

Yes exactly, I envy this so much apart from in summer then don't touch me as I'm bloody boiling "

Haha get the fan on

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

Oh I adore a naked cuddle, but also a fully clothed one, a hand on the knee, a hand touching my face as we kiss, holding hands! Anything that requires contact basically haha Miss pc

» Add a new message to this topic