FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Big Black Cock

Big Black Cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ategoodbye OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

In a recent post about the unsavoury fetishisation of Asian women, somebody mentioned that nobody worries about the objectification of men, particularly black men on fabs. After all, we men are perfectly happy to be objectified, if it gets us sex.

This recent article, on the other hand, describes the emotional pain experienced by a mixed race man who found girlfriends were more interested in their BBC fantasy than in him.

www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/feb/26/experiment-propositioned-by-rich-couple-racist-myths-blighted-sex-life-obioma-ugoala

And yes. If a man offered me £2000 to fuck his wife, I’d probably do it. Throwing it back in his face would likely remain my fantasy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Depends on the man. I do not think all black men would like to be objectified in this way based on a racial stereotype.

I think a lot of (but not all) black men are athletic and attractive and these are appealing traits to women. The myth of black men having BBC is counterproductive as if people believe this, then they might start thinking black people are different in other ways also.

It fuels racism.

I would be happy for my partner to sleep with a black guy, mind she is black. I find darker skins attractive, just in the same way some gentlemen prefer blondes.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In a recent post about the unsavoury fetishisation of Asian women, somebody mentioned that nobody worries about the objectification of men, particularly black men on fabs. After all, we men are perfectly happy to be objectified, if it gets us sex.

This recent article, on the other hand, describes the emotional pain experienced by a mixed race man who found girlfriends were more interested in their BBC fantasy than in him.

www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/feb/26/experiment-propositioned-by-rich-couple-racist-myths-blighted-sex-life-obioma-ugoala

And yes. If a man offered me £2000 to fuck his wife, I’d probably do it. Throwing it back in his face would likely remain my fantasy."

The people who should read this probably won't, those that do will denounce the writer and find reasons to denounce him as a human being and challenge what he has to say.

» Add a new message to this topic