FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to perform DP without it hurting the female

How to perform DP without it hurting the female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does DP hurt ? My partner is tight, we want to try DP but shes worried about it hurting from stretching her vagina to fit 2 dicks.

Any tips for beginers for DP?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erandSir2020Couple  over a year ago

Telford

"Does DP hurt ? My partner is tight, we want to try DP but shes worried about it hurting from stretching her vagina to fit 2 dicks.

Any tips for beginers for DP?"

So you mean DVP? As DP is one in pussy, one in arse. Both are great I must say!

Lots of lube, suggest waterbased. Largest cock first. Start slow. Maybe start with a cock and dildo.

Yeah sorry DVP, but either way, she is new to anal aswell lol

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Use smaller dicks and lots of lube. Many hours of foreplay as well

"Use smaller dicks and lots of lube. Many hours of foreplay as well "

Many hours of foreplay? She'd be finished before weve even got started then

Telford

"Yeah sorry DVP, but either way, she is new to anal aswell lol"

Lube, spit, start slow and not as deep. Positioning is everything for anal. Either on my side or on my knees but front flat to the bed are my fave positions.

Telford

"Use smaller dicks and lots of lube. Many hours of foreplay as well

Many hours of foreplay? She'd be finished before weve even got started then "

Anal and stretching are far easier and more likely to be enjoyable for both if she is 'warmed up'. For me, I can't be fisted until I squirt first. Everyone's different. It helps the muscles to relax and as much natural lubricant as you can is best!

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Use smaller dicks and lots of lube. Many hours of foreplay as well

Many hours of foreplay? She'd be finished before weve even got started then "

May have exaggerated a little to get the message across lol. But I'm used to scouse who can go all day and night without needing a break

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Does DP hurt ? My partner is tight, we want to try DP but shes worried about it hurting from stretching her vagina to fit 2 dicks.

Any tips for beginers for DP?"

Spend lots of time and building up with toys etc. we have a silicone tentacle toy that is great for this.

By *amspoonsMan  over a year ago

North East

Lots of lube, suggest waterbased. Largest cock first. Start slow. Maybe start with a cock and dildo. "

I adore DVP, but this couple has the advice spot on. Lube lube and more lube. As said, larger of the two first. The easiest way is of the larger guy sits on the edge of the bed, she gets on top and eases him in, and then the other guy patiently eases on from behind. She has to be turned on and into it, and both blokes have to be long enough. But once you achieve it, it feels absolitely heavenly.

Just be careful with her, listen to her, and... Well. I have a funny disaster DP story if you are interested.

Telford

Lots of lube, suggest waterbased. Largest cock first. Start slow. Maybe start with a cock and dildo.

I adore DVP, but this couple has the advice spot on. Lube lube and more lube. As said, larger of the two first. The easiest way is of the larger guy sits on the edge of the bed, she gets on top and eases him in, and then the other guy patiently eases on from behind. She has to be turned on and into it, and both blokes have to be long enough. But once you achieve it, it feels absolitely heavenly.

Just be careful with her, listen to her, and... Well. I have a funny disaster DP story if you are interested. "

Like to think I know what I'm talking about haha, I'm on the receiving end haha. Thanks

Oooooh we have many hilarious stories. To be fair, if your not having fun your not doing it right! It's usually giggling and us rolling around laughing that I have to edit out if videos haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We find DP easier than DVP, but the arse needs to be relaxed and open. So we always start with some hard anal to get the arse gaping nicely. Doggy position works best for us and most BBWs

By *eegh0stsMan  over a year ago

Some great advice here already.

Having done this a few times, both DP and DVP. I’ve got something to add. Make sure you find two blokes who don’t mind their cocks touching. I’ve had the experience of waiting her partner and every time he’d go to join in he’d touch my cock and go soft

I tried to add some humour to the moment but it didn’t really help.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

If you want to start with DP first, and fem' anal tightness is an issue, try different sizes of butt plug and lots of lube; it's a matter of trial and error until you find what works for you.

DVP is more intense; each of the three will cum very quickly and crossing swords can be an issue for some guys, until they cum!

DAP, double anal is an acquired taste and some ladies are simply too tight for two cocks!

» Add a new message to this topic