FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > orgasm denial

orgasm denial

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who does it or has had it done to them? How many days is the record?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Four weeks is the longest for me. It's good fun to throw in a ruin as well

"Four weeks is the longest for me. It's good fun to throw in a ruin as well "

I was ordered by an evil lady to last as long as I can. I'm on day 10 now and it's sweet torture

Any1 manage longer?

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I think the longest I lasted was 4 nights. As soon as I was near coming she’d just get off my cock until the urge went away. Finally my cock got so sensitive to needing to cum she only lightly brushed my semi with her hand and I started cuming uncontrollably pumping load after load of thick baby juice all over her hand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I done it but prefer when they feed my soul too much

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"who does it or has had it done to them? How many days is the record? "

I like doing it to a willing lady.

"who does it or has had it done to them? How many days is the record?

"

By *onkeyman72Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

What's a spoiled orgasm?

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

5 months with out a full orgasm is our record, from new year day until my birthday in May. A lot of ruined O's in that time and regular prostate massage of some sort to empty ze balls. Was a very high state of horny by the end. And a crash once the deed was done

D

"5 months with out a full orgasm is our record, from new year day until my birthday in May. A lot of ruined O's in that time and regular prostate massage of some sort to empty ze balls. Was a very high state of horny by the end. And a crash once the deed was done

D"

Did he love or hate that?

Sheffield

"What's a spoiled orgasm?"

Oh they're absolutely ace. You get taken to the very point when you're about to cum then remove all stimulation of the penis. If it's timed correctly then the cum will just ooze out and no orgasm will be achieved. They're a total headfuck and I sometimes think I prefer them to a full orgasm. You stay super horny but are completely emptied

"What's a spoiled orgasm?

Oh they're absolutely ace. You get taken to the very point when you're about to cum then remove all stimulation of the penis. If it's timed correctly then the cum will just ooze out and no orgasm will be achieved. They're a total headfuck and I sometimes think I prefer them to a full orgasm. You stay super horny but are completely emptied"

Sounds bloody awful fuck that!!

"What's a spoiled orgasm?

Oh they're absolutely ace. You get taken to the very point when you're about to cum then remove all stimulation of the penis. If it's timed correctly then the cum will just ooze out and no orgasm will be achieved. They're a total headfuck and I sometimes think I prefer them to a full orgasm. You stay super horny but are completely emptied

Sounds bloody awful fuck that!! "

It's kinky, horny and hard to take when it happens. But some evil ladies love doing it to horny men.

Angus

"5 months with out a full orgasm is our record, from new year day until my birthday in May. A lot of ruined O's in that time and regular prostate massage of some sort to empty ze balls. Was a very high state of horny by the end. And a crash once the deed was done

D

Did he love or hate that? "

Mr is writing here

I hated it and loved it at the same time haha, I really wanted an orgasm but you know that when you do the crash will come and the fun will stop for a while so you then don't want that orgasm after all.

D

D

Mr is writing here

I hated it and loved it at the same time haha, I really wanted an orgasm but you know that when you do the crash will come and the fun will stop for a while so you then don't want that orgasm after all.

D "

It's certainly a mind fuck. Does she want you to go even longer now?

I'm imagining how a ruined orgasm would feel after weeks or longer. ouch

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Rosie kept me waiting and edging for all of an hour

Sheffield

"I'm imagining how a ruined orgasm would feel after weeks or longer. ouch "

Amazing. Frankly the continued state of arousal after a ruined orgasm negates any bad feelings. I find I'm often disappointed in my orgasm and much much prefer the feeling before I cum

"I'm imagining how a ruined orgasm would feel after weeks or longer. ouch

Amazing. Frankly the continued state of arousal after a ruined orgasm negates any bad feelings. I find I'm often disappointed in my orgasm and much much prefer the feeling before I cum"

I've been ruined a few times. There's a moment of oh fuck! That's evil! Followed by horniness.

By *iggingMan  over a year ago

Oldham

"who does it or has had it done to them? How many days is the record?

"

So do I

[Removed by poster at 16/03/22 17:12:25]

Angus

D

Mr is writing here

D

It's certainly a mind fuck. Does she want you to go even longer now?"

Mrs here now

I love it!! I love to keep him on the edge and horny as fuck! I love the feeling of control ( even though I know I need to be much more strict ) I love the fact that I control his orgasms, I have the power! I also love to feel, see & hear the relief he gets when he finally gets that orgasm, it lasts for longer than a usual one, I’m assuming it’s on par with the leg shaking ones I get from him on a regular basis, you ladies will know the ones I mean, the ones that have you shaking and twitching, then lying there with the biggest smile on your face!!

It actually blows my mind thinking about the stuff we can do when our teenagers fly the nest!!

Mrs S

By *ustcyberMan  over a year ago

North Herts

I’m loving both of your posts! Sounds like the perfect combination.

Sheffield

I happen to have gone six days without an orgasm and inspired by this thread I've put the chastity cage back on. Good god I love denial and chastity. I'm going to push it see how far I can get.

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

She had bladder bag fitted for over a year so sex was limited, so she limited me to milking and ruined orgasms and she said it was only fair

D

Mr is writing here

D

It's certainly a mind fuck. Does she want you to go even longer now?

Mrs here now

I love it!! I love to keep him on the edge and horny as fuck! I love the feeling of control ( even though I know I need to be much more strict ) I love the fact that I control his orgasms, I have the power! I also love to feel, see & hear the relief he gets when he finally gets that orgasm, it lasts for longer than a usual one, I’m assuming it’s on par with the leg shaking ones I get from him on a regular basis, you ladies will know the ones I mean, the ones that have you shaking and twitching, then lying there with the biggest smile on your face!!

It actually blows my mind thinking about the stuff we can do when our teenagers fly the nest!!

Mrs S "

You think you'll deny him for even longer?

"She had bladder bag fitted for over a year so sex was limited, so she limited me to milking and ruined orgasms and she said it was only fair "

Wow that must have been frustrating...

Angus

"I’m loving both of your posts! Sounds like the perfect combination. "

It’s certainly working quite well for both of us anyway

Mrs S

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Do love tease and denial... but took a bet and now find myself 24 months in... hit the target but now not sure how to end it, a simple wank seems like an anti climax lol

Sheffield

"Do love tease and denial... but took a bet and now find myself 24 months in... hit the target but now not sure how to end it, a simple wank seems like an anti climax lol "

Agreed, the feeling of denial beats the feeling of an O in my opinion.

I can usually give myself a couple of spoiled orgasms before getting to the climax. ("Spoiled" is technically right, but the overall effect is amazing!) Love seeing my spunk oozing out - this is real cum, not precum, and it tastes sweeter than usual. Now all I need is a willing volunteer (f or m) to do it to me...

"Do love tease and denial... but took a bet and now find myself 24 months in... hit the target but now not sure how to end it, a simple wank seems like an anti climax lol "

You really did 24 months without cumming?

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

"You really did 24 months without cumming? "

Yeah, it's not as tough as it seems. The hard part is breaking the masturbation cycle, which takes 2-3 months. Once that is past, you'll settle down and unless someone or something gives a sustained tease i found there wasn't much pressure.

But that tease will be intense, so chastity is important here and expect a sleepless night if it gets into your head!

"You really did 24 months without cumming?

Yeah, it's not as tough as it seems. The hard part is breaking the masturbation cycle, which takes 2-3 months. Once that is past, you'll settle down and unless someone or something gives a sustained tease i found there wasn't much pressure.

But that tease will be intense, so chastity is important here and expect a sleepless night if it gets into your head! "

ouch

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

5 months is longest I've gone without manual orgasm. I did have several forced orgasms tho

By *ooking to be cuck 265Man  over a year ago

camden london

I went 6 months in chastity 24/7…. Was milked 6 times by prostate.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

"I went 6 months in chastity 24/7…. Was milked 6 times by prostate. "

Gorgeous isn't it

By *ooking to be cuck 265Man  over a year ago

camden london

Really is…. I was milked in doggy position while still in chastity, so it just leaks out… feeling helpless….. it’s nuts so enjoyable and humiliating at same time

"Really is…. I was milked in doggy position while still in chastity, so it just leaks out… feeling helpless….. it’s nuts so enjoyable and humiliating at same time "

kinky and evil

» Add a new message to this topic