FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Steel Cock Rings

Steel Cock Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering who has used/uses one and what you thought it did for you, both men and women...

and how to size it!

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthlight2020Couple  over a year ago

London

Using them on and off... Hard to size them, some are perfect for when you are soft, but get too tight when erect... and of course if they fit when erect, they tend to almost fall off when soft... cool piece of bling though! And if perfectly sized they give a raging hard boner, but hard to get off afterwards... For sizing go to a boating shop and buy mooring rings of different size to try, then you will know what works and can buy the right size of good quality from a sex toy shop...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Using them on and off... Hard to size them, some are perfect for when you are soft, but get too tight when erect... and of course if they fit when erect, they tend to almost fall off when soft... cool piece of bling though! And if perfectly sized they give a raging hard boner, but hard to get off afterwards... For sizing go to a boating shop and buy mooring rings of different size to try, then you will know what works and can buy the right size of good quality from a sex toy shop... "

Never considered mooring rings, but definitely advise trying a variety of sizes, also experiment where to wear, I like to use three in a sort of tri cage arrangements, fabulous sensation and rock hard cock

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

I bought a steel one from Love Honey on here, fantastic. It fits well and feels good when I wear it, particularly naked at a club etc.

I do like a cock ring....

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bracknell... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

They look lush ... gland rings too (just saying )

Prefer an elasticated one, they’re comfortable and stretch as you grow.

You can choose to put it around base of shaft or over the balls

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

Love mine, no complaints either

"Prefer an elasticated one, they’re comfortable and stretch as you grow.

You can choose to put it around base of shaft or over the balls"

I have a few rubber ones.....see my pics x

"

They look lush ... gland rings too (just saying ) "

Noted!

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Be careful a couple once told me they got one too small and the man was in agony when he swelled up had to ice pack it to get it off

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"Using them on and off... Hard to size them, some are perfect for when you are soft, but get too tight when erect... and of course if they fit when erect, they tend to almost fall off when soft... cool piece of bling though! And if perfectly sized they give a raging hard boner, but hard to get off afterwards... For sizing go to a boating shop and buy mooring rings of different size to try, then you will know what works and can buy the right size of good quality from a sex toy shop... "

That helpful post sums up the situation so well!

I use one being too cowardly to have a piercing and a friend with a piercing shop suggested the steel ring. It is purely decorative for me but has led to many interesting encounters at nude beaches......

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I remember trying a steel cock ring, fit nicely on when soft, but bugger me i could not get it off when i got hard... cock turned purple and ended up with blood blisters. Eventually got it off by ducking my cock into a basin of cold water... lmao.. lession learnt.. better stick with rubber

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Be careful a couple once told me they got one too small and the man was in agony when he swelled up had to ice pack it to get it off"

Been there with my first cock cage when I wore it overnight. Woke at 4am with everything swollen. Frozen peas eventually did the trick.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bracknell... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Be careful a couple once told me they got one too small and the man was in agony when he swelled up had to ice pack it to get it off

Been there with my first cock cage when I wore it overnight. Woke at 4am with everything swollen. Frozen peas eventually did the trick."

Ouch... no mini angle grinders to be used either then

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I use them some times.

They are mooring rings have the perfect size after a bit of trial and error.

At least I can use the ones that aren't the right size on the kayak

"I remember trying a steel cock ring, fit nicely on when soft, but bugger me i could not get it off when i got hard... cock turned purple and ended up with blood blisters. Eventually got it off by ducking my cock into a basin of cold water... lmao.. lession learnt.. better stick with rubber"

This worries me !!

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I remember trying a steel cock ring, fit nicely on when soft, but bugger me i could not get it off when i got hard... cock turned purple and ended up with blood blisters. Eventually got it off by ducking my cock into a basin of cold water... lmao.. lession learnt.. better stick with rubber

This worries me !! "

Yes was very worried, could not get it off and cock was purple and not as tho you can get someone to help..

By *unlovinCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

The trick is to measure first and get an idea of size needed

get it wrong and the damage it can do is none reversable

Seen it used in a club and it looked like it was doing its job well!

Think I'll stick to a thick rubber one. Don't think I could handle using a dremel if I got the wrong size

Newport

"Be careful a couple once told me they got one too small and the man was in agony when he swelled up had to ice pack it to get it off

Been there with my first cock cage when I wore it overnight. Woke at 4am with everything swollen. Frozen peas eventually did the trick.

Ouch... no mini angle grinders to be used either then "

God no, but the sight of a woman advancing towards me with one in her hands might have had the desired shrinking effect.

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

I will never use one again. Someone mentioned a mini grinder earlier and that is exactly what I had to use to get the thing off, a dremmel with cutting disks. Stick to rubber ones is my advice!

Newport

"I will never use one again. Someone mentioned a mini grinder earlier and that is exactly what I had to use to get the thing off, a dremmel with cutting disks. Stick to rubber ones is my advice! "

Was the wife sympathetic or did she lock you straight back in your cage for wasting her time?

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

"I will never use one again. Someone mentioned a mini grinder earlier and that is exactly what I had to use to get the thing off, a dremmel with cutting disks. Stick to rubber ones is my advice!

Was the wife sympathetic or did she lock you straight back in your cage for wasting her time? "

Once the swelling had gone down!

Newport

"I will never use one again. Someone mentioned a mini grinder earlier and that is exactly what I had to use to get the thing off, a dremmel with cutting disks. Stick to rubber ones is my advice!

Was the wife sympathetic or did she lock you straight back in your cage for wasting her time?

Once the swelling had gone down! "

And she'd stopped laughing?

By *otsure1991Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I’d love one just can’t figure out the sizing either it’s annoying !!

Newport

"I’d love one just can’t figure out the sizing either it’s annoying !! "

As the 2nd post said go to a boat shop and buy several mooring rings of different sizes. Find one you're comfortable with then buy a proper cock ring

i wont play with a guy wearing one i find them a total turn off for me

Mr has the thick doughnut steel ring from love honey. We followed the measurement guide and he was right in the middle of the size for the 1.9" ring and the 1.75".

The guide suggested going for the larger size in this senario which we did. However it wasnt tight enough to really have an effect.

Mr was pretty disappointed so I ordered him the 1.75. It took a bit of lube and some effort for him to put it on but fitted great and has a noticeable effect.

He wears it pretty much permanently... unless he is locked in his cage

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

"i wont play with a guy wearing one i find them a total turn off for me"

I was just about to leave a comment saying the same. Even seeing them in pictures puts me right off.

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

I’ve got a steel one and a silicone Oxballs one. The silicone one is much easier to put on but doesn’t really do much whereas the steel one …..!!!!

I've quite a few metal cock rings, ball weights and glans rings. Also a couple fitted to leather harnesses.

Photos on my profile but some are restricted to friends only.

By *C79Man  over a year ago

Caterham

I have quite a heavy one from lovehoney which I like to wear out, especially to a social. I did have a lady ask me to take it off during sex once because it was a bit painful for her each time there was contact. I also have a much thinner one with a chain attached which is great fun

By *kinkycpleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have the heavy steel one from love honey. Challenge to get on and off but feels great when in the mood

"Be careful a couple once told me they got one too small and the man was in agony when he swelled up had to ice pack it to get it off"

I was the same, but I ended up having to slowly cut the ring off with a hack saw. I slipped a metal rule between to give some protection. I laugh about it now but I was shitting myself at the time, my balls had gone blue

I reckon the moral here is get the right size!

By *cepuncMan  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Wondering who has used/uses one and what you thought it did for you, both men and women...

and how to size it!

TIA"

Curtain rings work well

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Love my stainless rings or anodised ones. Make sure though if new to rings you start with leather ones or rubber ones just to get used to the feeling.

Once in metals you really want them custom made or at least measure your size correctly to get the appropriate ring. Yes lube / ky jelly is your friend as well if long term.

I often have mine on for days at a time obviously not erect but you get used to the feel weight

You want to not really try stay hard for more than 20 min in one though before either going soft for abit or taking it off just to let the blood flow around properly

» Add a new message to this topic