FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The trials and tribulations of having a bi wife.

The trials and tribulations of having a bi wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It’s hard.

My wife adores ladies and to meet her bi needs, needs my involvement in sensual sexual scenes.

I’ve talked to her about my feelings around being an add on and being a bi product.

Am I being over sensitive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Jokes aside, when it comes to my wife and her bi side, I tend to step back and let her do her own thing.

Unless it's cuckqean thing them I'm front and center.

And now I wrote that and read it back, I feel like I should be buying more lottery tickets.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Jokes aside, when it comes to my wife and her bi side, I tend to step back and let her do her own thing."

Oddly enough, I'm going the same way. I know that "blokes" are supposed to like nothing more than seeing two girls get it on, but for me....it's a bit meh. Much prefer seeing Char with a guy than with a girl.

(Bry)

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Jokes aside, when it comes to my wife and her bi side, I tend to step back and let her do her own thing.

And now I wrote that and read it back, I feel like I should be buying more lottery tickets.

"

Yet … don’t you feel used?

A bi add on sexual support?

Just there for show?

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Jokes aside, when it comes to my wife and her bi side, I tend to step back and let her do her own thing.

Yet … don’t you feel used?

A bi add on sexual support?

Just there for show?

"

Errrr. No.

If my wife wants to play alone with a woman, she can go play alone. If she wants me there, I'm there. In the same breath if I want to play alone I can, just as if i want her there she's there.

Maybe it's just how we operate or maybe its luck? Solo wise it's a none issue and hasn't been for...25 ish years. We both give each other free reign to play solo. As a couple we play as a couple but maybe we also met the right people as well? We are very close with a couple like us. Us fellas will go have a drink or whatever and leave the ladies to it if needs be then join in later in. I kinda like it. Us fellas go have a lads night for a bit then we both go join in.

So for us it just works. Can't really explain much more than that. 25 years on the scene now and honestly, not once have we not been on the same page. It's just worked and we are both happy.

If.you wanna talk about who's doing the cooking, gardening or ironing then its a different story but swinging wise, somehow we managed to luck out and be in the same page since the day we met.

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

I might be completely mental now but haven’t you pair been on the forums like forever? If you haven’t then someone else used to have your names. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s hard.

My wife adores ladies and to meet her bi needs, needs my involvement in sensual sexual scenes.

I’ve talked to her about my feelings around being an add on and being a bi product.

Am I being over sensitive?"

No, you are not being over sensitive. You need to feel valued in a relationship and if you aren't, then you should giver her her marching orders. It sounds as though you feel excluded and surplus to requirements and that's not right. Find someone who treats you with respect.

» Add a new message to this topic