FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anyone else love their partners sharing them

Anyone else love their partners sharing them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get so turned on knowing my Mr is sending my pics out and getting wives photos in return just knowing that people are getting off to me without me fully knowing what part of me, I absolutely love it!! Also if anyone wants to DM us haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty2yorksCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yea huge turn on for me too especially if they’re talking about me as well x

This! Yes!!! Then my hubby telling me how much I've gotten them off... It's like foreplay oooft

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's pictures on here of mrs L obviously ha, but I've never actually shared pictures of her while chatting to someone and getting pics in return, not really spoke about if she would be OK with that scenario or not. Not something I've ever thought of doing, sounds interesting though.

"There's pictures on here of mrs L obviously ha, but I've never actually shared pictures of her while chatting to someone and getting pics in return, not really spoke about if she would be OK with that scenario or not. Not something I've ever thought of doing, sounds interesting though. "
oh I absolutely love R doing it I know it's not for some but you know where we are haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There's pictures on here of mrs L obviously ha, but I've never actually shared pictures of her while chatting to someone and getting pics in return, not really spoke about if she would be OK with that scenario or not. Not something I've ever thought of doing, sounds interesting though. oh I absolutely love R doing it I know it's not for some but you know where we are haha "

I know where to find you both if we decide its something we want to give a try

» Add a new message to this topic