FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Let the Transsexual women free

Let the Transsexual women free

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else feel like Fabs is letting down the Transsexual members, particular the trans women, by having the profile category of TV/TS?

I obviously mean no disrespect to anyone, but I am a straight man who believes trans women are women, and should be either given a separate classification or even able to call themselves women as a profile!!

I would love to be able to search for trans women on here without having to trawl through the CD community.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has been brought up for years... Clearly the admin does not care.

CD and TS should be seperate.

Every time this gets brought up it attracts TERFs and transphobic crossdressers.

By *londiniMan  over a year ago

Norhern Costa Blanca, Spain

"Does anyone else feel like Fabs is letting down the Transsexual members, particular the trans women, by having the profile category of TV/TS?"

Yes, 100% yes.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Unfortunately this has been gone over a million times, and however the categories are sliced it won't make it any easier for us trans women. The boundaries are blurred and subjective, however we classify ourselves it will generate argument from those that disagree.

For the record, I primarily think of myself as a trans woman who is attracted to women, call it a trans lesbian. But I'm not full time, not on hormones, had no surgeries, not intending to. I live my life as bi-gendered, female for all my social and sexual life, male for work and legal purposes. Full transition might be nice but in UK society it comes with a shitload of problems and strife that just aren't worth it for me.

So how do I list myself on fab? The blanket TV/TS is close enough, with a long boring profile that explains all. Does it work for me? Not really, but I can't think of any better alternative.

On the remote chance that there are any women reading this that might feel any attraction towards someone like me, it would be nice to hear from you. I don't expect there will be though.

» Add a new message to this topic