FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any couples that are streight!!!

Any couples that are streight!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oublethefun OP   Man  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Is it just me or are all the wimen that are part of a couple bi as never seem to find a potenshal couple to play with that are both only into the opposite sex!!!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Not that this answers your question as such, but perhaps they are mislead by your profile.

It reads as though Mr doesn't play which would make a straight couple a tad pointless to you and them?

Deepest apologies if I'm mistaken on this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re straight but only Mrs NE plays with others.

By *b750Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We are both straight and had plenty of threesomes with both men and women who are straight so if one half of a couple doesn't play its not a problem.

"Is it just me or are all the wimen that are part of a couple bi as never seem to find a potenshal couple to play with that are both only into the opposite sex!!!. "
I see a lot of couples profiles where the woman is bi or bicurious. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that some of them genuinely are bi, but I reckon a lot of time the man is making the woman do same sex activity for his pleasure alone, which seems unfair really.

Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Is it just me or are all the wimen that are part of a couple bi as never seem to find a potenshal couple to play with that are both only into the opposite sex!!!. "

Pretty sure that if you spoke to them and set boundaries, most bi couples would be quite happy to only play straight if that's what you wanted.

(Bry)

Just because someone is bi or bicurious doesn't mean they want both of you, that's where conversation and boundaries come into play, I don't want to play with every female I meet, but Mr may and I'd watch.

Mrs

"Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

"

Why don't you try starting your own post instead of continually hijacking other peoples?!!!

"Is it just me or are all the wimen that are part of a couple bi as never seem to find a potenshal couple to play with that are both only into the opposite sex!!!. I see a lot of couples profiles where the woman is bi or bicurious. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that some of them genuinely are bi, but I reckon a lot of time the man is making the woman do same sex activity for his pleasure alone, which seems unfair really."

I agree with this

By *l1pp3ryCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We are both straight, it does seem quite rare.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I'm not Bi, I'm Pansexual. .

» Add a new message to this topic