FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fisting

Fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Hmmm so it would seem that if you are flexible enough to get your foot behind your head you can fist yourself! Every man's hands have been too big to do it but I've now felt how amazing it is - I've been missing out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Haha I can get mine over my head but that's all for me an my tiny no entrance hole especially when my hands are massive

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I woke up horny and experimental lol

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

"I woke up horny and experimental lol"
mmmm what and when

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Hmmm so it would seem that if you are flexible enough to get your foot behind your head you can fist yourself! Every man's hands have been too big to do it but I've now felt how amazing it is - I've been missing out "

Love to see the photos of this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow sounds like a fun morning x

By *ieman80Man  over a year ago

halifax

Sounds like you had a great start to the day

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

"Hmmm so it would seem that if you are flexible enough to get your foot behind your head you can fist yourself! Every man's hands have been too big to do it but I've now felt how amazing it is - I've been missing out

Love to see the photos of this "

I suppose taking a pic would've been a little difficult.

By *essieScottCouple  over a year ago

Tilbury

For me hubby's hand fits just right inside me and the feeling is so great

My ex wanted me to try and fist her but couldn’t get past the fullness. I appreciate it’s the ‘full’ feeling that appeals here but for any women experienced in this, does it feel a lot better being fisted than playing with a big thick cock/dildo?

By *essieScottCouple  over a year ago

Tilbury

"My ex wanted me to try and fist her but couldn’t get past the fullness. I appreciate it’s the ‘full’ feeling that appeals here but for any women experienced in this, does it feel a lot better being fisted than playing with a big thick cock/dildo? "

To be honest after hubby makes me cum by fisting my pussy feels so sensitive that he slides his cock in and it feels so good that it makes me quiver

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Hmmm so it would seem that if you are flexible enough to get your foot behind your head you can fist yourself! Every man's hands have been too big to do it but I've now felt how amazing it is - I've been missing out "

I've fisted Cherry many times. If not done for a while it takes a few gentle attempts to get there over several days. Nails must be trimmed right down and smooth. Lots of lube and flexible finger joints helps, even with my big hands . I can somewhat curve the top of my hand to reduce the girth, fingers all together forming a point. Once in, I gently make a fist, finger ends all tucked out of the way so I dont scratch her, pulling out makes Cherry squirt ... Doing this you can feel the girls cervix , I'd stay away from there though...

By *manitaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hmmm so it would seem that if you are flexible enough to get your foot behind your head you can fist yourself! Every man's hands have been too big to do it but I've now felt how amazing it is - I've been missing out

I've fisted Cherry many times. If not done for a while it takes a few gentle attempts to get there over several days. Nails must be trimmed right down and smooth. Lots of lube and flexible finger joints helps, even with my big hands . I can somewhat curve the top of my hand to reduce the girth, fingers all together forming a point. Once in, I gently make a fist, finger ends all tucked out of the way so I dont scratch her, pulling out makes Cherry squirt ... Doing this you can feel the girls cervix , I'd stay away from there though..."

Wow lucky Cherry.... Do you ever travel to London

It’s my very favourite sexual act

Mandy xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic